Sherlock Imagines [ Book 2 ]

Par myfirstnameisagent

You and the Sherlock characters. I'm known for feels and sometimes fluff. You've been warned. Plus

OFFICAL REQUEST PAGE
Fallen Angel.... Literally [ S.H. ]
Fight to the Death [ M.H. ]
Death by Turkey [ G.L. ]
Sherlock meets Imagines [ S.H. ]
Crystal [S.H ]
Daddy's Girl [ Parentlock ]
Little Toy Guns [ S.H. ]
End of the World [ J.M. ]
Fights After Midnight [ G.L ]
Bonfire [ Parentlock ]
Bonfire [ Part 2]
Pretend [ S.H. ]
All I Want For Christmas Is You [ Collab ]
All I Want For Christmas Is You [ 2, collab ]
Christmas Magic [ JW ]
Home for the Holidays [ Part 1 ]
Home for the Holidays [ Part 2 ]
Achromatic [ S.H ]
Moonlight Lovers [ Collab ]
Mornings [J.M.]
Fallen Angel..... Literally [ Part 2 ]
babysitters [ Johnlock & G.L. ]
The Spy's Hero [ M.H. ]
Totally Platonic [ S.H. ]
Laziness [ S.H. ]
Memories [ S.H. ]
A Single Tear
Love Story [ 1 ]
Single Valentine [S.H.]
Mad Hatter [ 1 / J.M. / S.H. ]
Sherlock Almost Commits Homicide and John Almost Doesn't Stop Him
Airport Anxiety [ S.H. ]
The Disney Experience [ S.H. ]
REQUESTS
Evermore [ S.H. ]
Evermore [ 2|| S.H. ]
Dear Daughter [ Parentlock ]
Moonlight Lovers (Pt 2)
Carolyn [S.H.]
Treadmill Races [G.L.]
He Fell Out of a Window [ S&M ]
The Shower [ S.H. ]
The Clumsy and The Badass [S.H.]
Friendly Neighborhood Single Dad [ J.W. ]
I Don't Think That Was Cupid.... [J.M.]
Out Loud [J.M.]
That's The Spirit [ SH ]
Evangeline [ S.H. ]
When They Call My Name [ J.M. ]
SuperFlirting [ SH ]
Gloomy Days [JM]
Wow
𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 [ SH ]
.
IMPORTANT UPDATE
REWRITES

Hit Me Like A Man [ J.W.]

3.5K 86 59
Par myfirstnameisagent

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: John Watson x Reader

Warnings: i mean minor drinking and john drops the f bomb but u don't really care bout that do u

Post S4 Minor hint at a certain character's fate

"So hit me like a man, and love me like a woman

One will give you hell, one will give you heaven."

-    Hit Me Like a Man by The Pretty Reckless

"Sherlock I'm still not sure why we're here." John shoved his hands in his pockets. He looked up at the small building, raising an eyebrow. The paint was chipped and faded, a cracked window over the doors.

"Because we'll find answers about our culprit here." The taller man stated, walking towards the doors and opening them revealing a small reception area. A long desk sat not far from the doorway, an older woman sat behind it typing away on a computer. "Oh Sherlock!" She beamed, standing and walking towards them. She immediately reached for his cheeks and began pinching them, "It's been so long!"

"Yes a week does seem like eternity Mrs. C ." Sherlock's cheeks became tinted red as he awkwardly avoided John's gaze. John chuckled, "You're here to see her aren't you?"

"I am, she may have the answer to a case we're on."

"I don't know how open she'll be, she's had quite the temper since she heard the news." The woman sighed.

"She may have the answers we need."

"She's in no emotional state to be questioned."

"I know, that's why I brought him." Sherlock nodded to John before turning towards a set of doors, "I don't understand how you expect us to find answers about Mycroft's murdered agent and the agent who committed the murder in a run-down gym." John murmured as the doors were opened. A small smirk tugged at Sherlock's lips, "You'll see."

The pair walked into the gym, two boxing rings were set up, surrounded by punching bags and various other pieces of equipment. John's eyes widened as he laid eyes on a woman leaning against the net, she held a beer bottle in her hand, eyes fixed on a random point in the distance. Her (hair color) locks were tied back, dressed in nothing but leggings and a sports bra. "Go away Sherlock." The woman never looked over, her only movement was to raise the beer bottle to her lips.

"I need to ask you about James." Sherlock stepped towards the ring, her gaze shifted over to him. "Why is my husband's death any concern to you." She hissed.

Sherlock stepped over the ring, his long legs aiding him in the process as he walked over to her. "Mycroft has me on the case, he wanted to keep it from reaching the media." He looked down at her, his eyes softened. "Let me help."

She sighed, standing up straight. "I'll let you have a go in the ring with my friend John." He gave a sly grin and she gave a small smirk, both turned and looked at John. "Wait.. what?!" He felt the color drain from his face. "Sherlock's told me all about you, C'mon soldier boy." She through the beer bottle outside the ring , he flinched as it shattered on impact with the ground. "I don't even know who you are!"

"John, meet (y/n)..." He looked at her and she sighed. "Barnes, but my maiden name is (l/n)."

"And....?" John didn't move. "I'm not fighting her."

"She's Mycroft's agent trainer, a run down gym is the last place you'd expect government agents to be training."

"Mycroft figured that if he can't keep Sherlock out of trouble I might as well teach him a thing or two." She stood on her toes and ruffled Sherlock's curls, he winced slightly but seemed to know better than protest.

"I can't fight her." John shook his head, she leaned forward, propping her elbows on the edge of the ring. "Are you too scared soldier boy?"

"I was a doctor."

"Excuse." Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"Why not then?"

John swallowed, the real reason was clear to all three of them but he didn't want to admit it.

"It's because you're a woman. It's not because he's degrading you but rather he's more of a gentlemen." Sherlock remarked and she chuckled, "Very few of you left around, my first week with Sherlock he threw a punch first chance he got. He's a feisty stick."

"I'm not a stick, I've told you to stop calling me that." Sherlock glared and John chuckled. She patted Sherlock's stomach, "whatever you need to tell yourself." She looked back at John, he remained captivated in her (eye color) gaze. "C'mon big boy, hit me like a man." She held up the ropes of the ring and he sighed before slipping underneath and climbing in. Sherlock stepped out, smirking the entire time. "One round then I answer your questions." She cracked her knuckles and John gulped.

"Why are we doing this again?"

"Because Sherlock is a psychotic bastard." She mused, but the smile didn't quite reach her eyes. John could empathize with her feeling of loss, he was so caught up in his thoughts and staring he didn't realize the fight had begun until he felt himself air born before slamming into the ground, hard.

Pain flared all throughout his side, he pushed himself up to see her extending a hand. He took it and she pulled him up, the two just looked at each other until the connection was broken by Sherlock clapping.

John rolled his eyes, a warm blush spreading through his cheeks when he realized they still hadn't released each other's hands.

"I suppose I owe you answers now?" Her gaze never left his, something twinkling within them.

"Yes yes, john ask her to lunch or whatever it is you do so we can move this whole thing along." Sherlock stepped back into the ring, reaching in his pocket for the evidence. John felt himself become more flustered and he didn't even know how that was possible. "Her husband just-"

"I meant as friends john." Sherlock gave him a feigned shocked look, but the small smirk gave him away.

She chuckled, hopping over the ring towards the cooler in the back of the room and grabbed a couple beers. "I might just accept that offer"

"I wasn't offering anything-"

"Fine I will, Doctor Watson would you be interested in lunch or coffee?" She walked back towards the ring and offered him a bottle.

"Uh-"

"He'd love it. Now I have questions." Sherlock handed her the bag with the murder weapon and begin to ask for the information he needed, leaving john staring and wondering what the bloody fuck just happened.

*

Soon the pair retrieved all the information they needed and were off, "What the bloody hell was that that?!" John looked at Sherlock.

"You were clearly taken by her, even if you didn't know it was clear. I... intervened." Sherlock stepped ahead, flagging down a cab. He climbed in, john coming to follow but Sherlock grabbed the door, "I'll take this one. You take the next one, I need to think."

John rolled his eyes at the door was slammed shut and the cab took off, he sighed and looked for another. "That was a dick move if I say so myself." John turned to find her standing there, arms crossed and smirking ever so slightly. "It happens more often than you think." He sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets. "221b right? I know a shortcut if you want to walk."

"It's getting late and you probably want to get home."

"Nah, let me walk you home." She winked and began walking. John sighed, since everyone else seemed to be determine what he was doing with his life he followed her.

A/N

IM KEEPING MY SCHEDULE

UPDATES MONDAY WEDNESDAY AND SOMETIME OVER THE WEEKEND

This is Monday's update though bc I'm going to be extremely busy tomorrow

I liked this idea but I was unsure if I was executing it properly

MY FIRST JOHN IMAGINE OMG

Should I continue this or nah

Let me knowwwww

Love y'all

Bye bye for now

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

105K 4.7K 65
[Discontinued] These are oneshotes I used to write years ago, but haven't in a while as my life has moved on. It is unlikely I will ever post more of...
656K 14.4K 164
I created a couple of one shots (some a bit fluffy) in my mindpalace and wanted to share them with you. They're about my favourite characters of Sher...
380K 7.6K 55
Just some Sherlock x Reader oneshots written by me!
265K 15.4K 22
Johnlock/teenlock/messages fanfiction.