Yes Daddy // h.s

By stylesbabyygirl

He was thrusting deep in me against the door, before we could even go inside. He had both his palms squeezing... More

Part 1: O N E
1/ T W O
1/ T H R E E
1/ F O U R
1/ F I V E
1/ S I X
1/ S E V E N
1/ E I G H T
1/ N I N E
1/ T E N
1/ E L E V E N
1/ T W E L V E
1/ T H I R T E E N
1/ F O U R T E E N
1/ F I F T E E N
1/ S I X T E E N
1/ S E V E N T E E N
1/ E I G H T E E N
1/ N I N E T E E N
1/ T W E N T Y
1/ T W E N T Y - O N E
1/ T W E N T Y - T W O
1/ T W E N T Y - T H R E E
1/ T W E N T Y - F O U R
1/ T W E N T Y - F I V E
1/ T W E N T Y - S I X
1/ T W E N T Y - S E V E N
1/ T W E N T Y - E I G H T
1/ T W E N T Y - N I N E
1/ T H I R T Y
1/ T H I R T Y - O N E
1/ T H I R T Y - T W O
1/ T H I R T Y - T H R E E
1/ T H I R T Y - F O U R
1/ EPILOGUE: T H I R T Y - F I V E
!! TRAILER FOR BOOK ONE !!
Part 2: O N E
2/ T W O
2/ T H R E E
2/ F O U R
2/ F I V E
2/ S I X
2/ S E V E N
2/ E I G H T
2/ N I N E
2/ T E N
2/ E L E V E N
2/ T W E L V E
2/ T H I R T E E N
2/ F O U R T E E N
2/ S I X T E E N
2/ S E V E N T E E N
2/ E I G H T E E N
2/ N I N E T E E N
2/ T W E N T Y
2/ T W E N T Y - O N E
2/ T W E N T Y - T W O
2/ T W E N T Y - T H R E E
2/ T W E N T Y - F O U R
2/ T W E N T Y - F I V E
2/ T W E N T Y - S I X
2/ T W E N T Y - S E V E N
2/ T W E N T Y - E I G H T
2/ T W E N T Y - N I N E
2/ T H I R T Y
2/ T H I R T Y - O N E
2/ T H I R T Y - T W O
2/ T H I R T Y - T H R E E
2/ T H I R T Y - F O U R
2/ T H I R T Y - F I V E
!! TRAILER FOR BOOK TWO !!

2/ F I F T E E N

11.4K 278 399
By stylesbabyygirl

HOLYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTT I CRIED WHEN I FIRST LISTENED TO IT! IT IS JUST SO AMAZING THE SONG THE LYRICS EVERYTHING!!!!! I love you so muchhhh wish you just knew that:)

Anywaysssss *drum rolllll*

SMUT!!!!

. HARRY

I finally arrived at her house -well her and Luke's house. I looked at my watch and it was 7:15, around the time Luke gets off work usually.

I smirked and walked towards the porch. I contemplated wether I should knock or not. But then I thought she should be expecting him anytime now, right? I know he hasn't called either because I suffocated him in so much work, he will probably forget to breathe let alone call.

So I gripped the handle nervously and turned it slowly and as quiet as possible.

Unlocked.

My heart jumped in excitement from victory. I stepped in making the wooden floor beneath my feet creak loudly. I mentally cursed but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard her tiny footsteps start to run away.

Her giggles could be heard as she got further away from me making me want to run after her and grab her and spin her in the air and kiss her.

Suddenly a door was slammed shut and I finally let out the breath I was holding in, putting my hand on my chest.

Shut up! Don't be so excited. I whispered to my heart. Did I? Did I really just talk to my heart?--

Ugh, forget it. I rolled my eyes and started moving around the house and looking for the room she ran in.

Stupidly big house for someone like Luke.

Wait! Why did she run away anyway? Did she see me? I didn't see her. Is she calling the cops? Oh shit! No, no don't think like that. She would never do that to you. Or would she?--

Her very low giggles snapped me out of my thoughts. I followed the sound but I was pissed and angry. She should be excited to see me not because of that bastard.

I clenched my jaw and fists ready to break something when I finally found the door.

I shook the thought off and stared at the closed door.

I was ready to open it and finally see her. I gripped the handle and turned it. "No, no wait! Please one more second." She yelled from the other side and my heart skipped a beat as I heard her voice.

I immediately stopped and took a step back. My chest ached from excitement as I stared at the closed door. It was as if we were the two people living under the same roof, sleeping in the same bed.

I waited there, outside the door unpatiently. Some clicking sounds could be heard and then a-- wait. You've got to be fucking with me! Was that the sound of handcuffs?!

Suddenly all the shuffling and noises died down. And I took it as my cue to finally enter, forgetting about what I just heard and my raging thoughts.

I gripped the doorknob again and fully turned it, pushing it open.

My knees weakened at the sight in front of me. My heart dropped to the floor along with my jaw. Sweat started to run down my forehead. My blood was hot but somehow my hands went cold.

There she was, laying completely naked on the kingsized bed, a blindfold on her eyes and her hands handcuffed to the headboard.

I was drooling at the sight. My baby. She was beautiful as always. Or I better say, more beautiful than ever.

She pressed her knees together and shifted a little which made me snap out of the horrible thoughts that was running wildly in my mind as to all the things I wanted to do to her.

I decided on shutting my mouth and just letting her think it's Luke. For now.

Because she isn't stupid. She'll eventually figure out it isn't him.

I dragged my body to the bed and slowly opened her knees with my hand. I quickly put a hand on my mouth and started taking in deep breaths to keep from screaming and moaning at the sight.

Her pussy was already wet and was begging to be touched. So I granted it's wish.

I pressed my fingers to her slit. She gasped and pressed her knees together again. But I parted them again and moved in between so she couldn't do it again.

I started rubbing my hand up and down her slit and entrance and her breaths quickened.

"Luke..." She mumbled under her breath which made me frustrated. Angry. So I slapped her pussy. She gasped and moaned out of pain and pleasure.

I rubbed it again and again. To the point I could feel her wanting to cum and I immediately stopped.

A breath of unsatisfactory and disappointment left her mouth and I smiled.

I put my fingers in my mouth and moaned at the taste. Fucking amazing.

After they were wet, I moved down again and entered two fingers in her.

How could she be still tight after being with someone this long? Maybe Luke's dick is too small? I bet.

I moved my hands torturously slow and in and out of her. I wanted her to say it. To beg for it. I wanted her so bad.

I looked down at my pants and the mountain in the middle. The effect she had on me was unbelievable!

"Please faster daddy..." she moaned.

My jaw dropped. I thought I heard wrong. I was gonna die. She was killing me. I couldn't believe she said it. She fucking said it! But...

"I should be the only one you call daddy, babygirl."

She stopped moving. She stopped breathing. The world around us stopped too. Everything seemed frozen at the moment. I don't exactly know why I said it, but I didn't feel any regret.

"H-harry?!" She stuttered.

"It's daddy to you."

With that said, I moved my hands in and out in a way faster motion. She tried to speak but was unable to open her mouth let alone form words.

"St-o... please... S-top-p..." she managed to get out.

Her moans filled the room as she shook with ecstasy. I lowered my head in between her thighs and started sucking her clit.

Her whole body shook and she arched her back up in the air, tugging at the handcuffs.

"Do you want me to?" I asked and continued licking her, my hand moving faster if it was even possible.

Her breaths quickened and they were uneven. Her mouth parted as she moaned and it was the best scene I had ever seen.

Her walls clenched around my fingers and I removed them.

"Why...." she quickly objected but then stopped. She drew in heavy breaths but she knew better I wouldn't continue until she said it. Out loud.

"P-please..." she moaned after a few seconds passed.

"Please what?" I teased.

"Please let me cum daddy."

I entered my fingers in again and hooked them, reaching her g-spot and moving non stop.

She gasped for air, she shuffled around and her back was up in the air. Her loud moans filled the house as she tried to free her hands from the cuffs.

"Daddy!" With a loud scream she squirted all over her sheets and well, my clothes.

"Well, look what you've done. Now you ruined daddy's coat." I said with a smirk.

This went better than I thought. I thought that at some point she would scream, yell, kick and the neighbors would came barging in. But she didn't. And I knew exactly why.

She still wanted me. Her mind said she didn't, that she shouldn't. But her body reacted a different way and I knew it from the moment she kissed me back.

She breathed in and out quickly and my hands traced her body up to her blindfold. I removed it and saw her bright blue eyes staring back at me.

"Do you want me?" I asked and looked at her.

She didn't say anything but just broke eye contact and looked down with her hands still tightly cuffed above her head.

I grabbed her chin forcefully and made her look at me again.

"Do you want me?" I repeated.

If she says no, or doesn't answer me again, I'll go. I'll go and never come back. Probably die at some corner.

She stared at me with tears forming in her eyes. After some moment that I had lost hope, she nodded.

She.

Fucking.

Nodded.

I looked at her and started laughing with my eyes filling with tears. I threw myself on her and started kissing her, passionately. And out of pure love and relief.

She kissed back, even with more emotion. With all that she had kept in. Like me.

My hands moved down and to her crotch and forcefully flipped her around.

She gasped and then a small giggle left her mouth.

That fucking sound was all I wanted.

"You still made daddy's clothes dirty doll. So you'll get punished."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
987K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
152K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...