Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

De amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... Mais

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?

275 10 3
De amatif_zbad

I slowly open my eyes. I am inside an all white room. A hospital room.

"Oppa..." I call Soo Young when I see him talking to a doctor.

Soo Young waits for the doctor to go out first before he pinches me. "Ya... You made me worried. Aigoo."

"Mianhe oppa."

"Ya... You know what?" Soo Young looks so excited.

"What?" I feel nervous as I see his happy face.

"You are going to be a mommy soon! Chukahae! You are almost 7 weeks pregnant." Soo Young happily announces it.

Shock is my initial reaction, then I cry when I fully internalize it. It is tears of happiness. "Is it true? He'll be happy to hear this news."

"Yes. Didn't you notice? Ya... You own your body." He frowns unhappily.

"Meolla, I just did not mind since I have an irregular menstruation."

"Aigoo... You should take care of yourself from now on... And... You need to calm yourself and do not over think about him, arasseo?"

I nod. "Gomawo oppa."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Jagiya... Come on answer my call please?" I whisper to my phone when Jinki did not answer my call again. I sigh.

I am lying on my bed. Soo Young told me to rest instead of going to work. I smile when I remember Soo Young's excitement. He looks like he is the one who is carrying the baby than me. He keeps on scolding me if I do things that are not good for the baby, according to him.

"Yeoboseyo?"

My heart leaps when I hear Jinki's deep toned voice. "Jagiya... Thank goodness, you are answering me! I miss you so much."

"Mianhe, but I can't talk longer. What made you call?"

I feel a sudden sadness when he did not respond to me. "Erghm, can we have a meet up today? I'm going to tell you something really important. You will be happy with this."

"Aigoo... We will travel after this shoot to China since SHINee is invited to guest a show." He said in a monotonous voice.

"Jinjja? Hmm... Can we meet when you come back then?"

"Hmmm... I'll see what I can do... I have to go now, the director is already calling us."

"Arasseo. Take care then."

I'm a bit surprised when he ended the call first. He seems so weird nowadays... What's going on to him?

Instead of sleeping, I scan the photo albums of SHINee that I made. "Baby, the four of them are your uncles, while this... I mean him, he is your father." I point Jinki's photo with my free hand while I am touching my tummy with my other hand. When I finish scanning, I decided to listen to their music. A frown forms on my forehead when I hear an unfamiliar sound from my phone.

I bite my lower lips when I hear it. It is Jinki speaking as he records his voice. "Hello jagiya. Please don't be mad that I did not wake you up arasseo? Mianhe... Hmmm... Here let me sing you a song. By the way, I love you so much." He starts singing our theme song, Still With You.

Aigoo... He must have recorded this while I was asleep that day. How come I didn't notice? I suddenly feel guilty when I realize that I am not listening to their songs for quite some time since I have been busy working.

I wipe my tears when the music is done. I fondle my tummy. "Appa has a sweet and angelic voice right? Be like him baby when you grow up, arasseo?"

I listen to the recorded sound again and again until I fall into a deep sleep.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I see Soo Young's wide smile when he sees me. "Aigoo... Neomo yeoppoda..." He walks towards me and scans me. "How I wish I can wear gown."

I laugh at him. "You are crazy oppa. If your parents will see you... Well, good luck to your future."

He pouts. "Ya... You are ruining my fantasies... But ya, you are really pretty in that gown. It fits you well. Hmm... Is it because it's part of the benefits for being pregnant? You look so blooming and inspired."

I chuckle. "I am always inspired oppa... And... Aigoo, don't talk about my pregnancy during the event, arasseo?"

He rolls his eyes. "I know mam."

"Kaja oppa."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋��💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I feel nervous. So nervous for unknown reason. My palms are very sweaty. I tried to wipe it on the side of my gown.

"Ya, calm down, will you?" Soo Young pokes me after he parked the car.

"Oppa... I am nervous. What if? What if the other employees will notice me?"

He puffs an air. "Ya... That is why it's a masquarade party so that you don't have to show yourself as we walk inside the function room. Besides, I already told my parents that I will introduce you in a separate room that will only cater our family and close friends of our family so it won't spread that much." He hands me a mask covering my eyes and half of my face.

"Thanks oppa." I release a deep sigh before I wear the mask.

Soo Young holds my hand as we walk towards the function hall. My heart keeps on beating so fast. I try to calm myself down. Come on Eun Jae-ya... Calm down. You will only pretend today. Just today and not more than that. Relax will you? It's not good for the baby if you keep on worrying.

"Look at them." Soo Young giggles as he asks me to look at my colleagues. "I bet they are wondering who you are."

"Ya... I am just worried that they might know me."

"Aniyo.Unless you will speak."

I hold his hand tightly intead of answering. He chuckles more.

"Ready?" He whispers as we stand beside the door of the function room.

I bite my lower lips and then nod. I stop him when he attempts to open the door. "By the way oppa, you look so handsome today. Let's finish it soon arasseo?"

He nods. I know he is nervous too that is why I tell it to him. "Fighting for both of us!" He whispers as he opens the door.

We immediately emerge to the people partying. My nervousness'level soars high when I notice that people are looking at us.

"Oppa... They are looking."

"Let them be. Let's enjoy the night arasseo?"

"Ne."

"You stay here for a while, I'll just find my parents." He whispers to my ears.

I look at him with worries. "Be back right away, ne?"

Soo Young nods. I drink my glass of water when someone approaches me.

"Hi." The girl, whose eyes are only the one covered, said it to me.

"H—Hello." I cover my mouth when I realize something. I should have nod only!

"Eun Jae-ssi right? It's me, Ha Eun."

"Ahhh... Ha Eun-ssi. Annyeong haseyo... Hmmm... How are you?" I timidly ask while waiting for Soo Young to come back.

I hear her chuckling. "Perfectly fine. I just finished my shooting for today and decided to drop by since oppa invited me."

"Ahh, ne. I mean... That sounds great."

"You are alone?"

"Ani... I am waiting for our boss."

She taps my shoulder. "Ya... Seems like something fishy is going with you and oppa. He's a good catch anyway."

"A—Ani. Don't get us wrong..." I am torn between what to say.

"Omo... Jamkaman... My partner is here." Ha Eun excuses herself. I feel relieve since I don't have to elaborate myself.

I follow my gaze to where Ha Eun goes. I see her hugging a familiar figure. My heart starts to beat fast. Jinki? Is it Jinki? But impossible!

"Hey yo! Are you okay? You seem so lost?" Soo Young wave his hand on my front. "I've been calling your name, thrice."

I swallow first before I answer him. "I'm fine." I shake my head secretly to ease away that imagination.

As I look back to where Ha Eun is, they are already not there.

"Kaja... I think it's time now." Soo Young whispers it to me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

84K 4K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
382K 13.8K 60
SEQUEL FROM - | You Are Ours | "Mad to think it's been two years, isn't it?" Joonie breathed out, drinking some of his whiskey. "Feel...
48.1K 2.6K 43
"ahh... So perv-" "I told you not to call me that didnt i?!!" he looked at me annoyed Honestly, he looked cute. The amount of anger that radiated fro...
11.6K 400 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...