KANEKIxREADER (finished)

By asianaegi

You're a human and Kaneki a human but also a ghoul. You've liked him ever since you first met him. But an unt... More

Truth
Moved
Confession
Taken
Enslave
Under Control
U & I
Summer Plan(s)
With You
Again Pt. 1
Again Pt. 2
We Meet Again
I l-o-v-e U
Crush On You Pt. 1
Crush On You Pt.2
Always
Touka's Love Story
Broken Chain
Her Intentions
Almost Is Never Enough
The End.

New Start

5.8K 140 205
By asianaegi

You stood apart from Kaneki, after you kissed him. The night became awkward for you two. As you guys leave the festival (in your usual clothing) Nishiki and Kimi bring you along the beach and gives everyone the firework sprinklers.

Kimi: "They are all different colors. So everyone pick one."

You and Kaneki both went for the red one. When you laid your hands, Kaneki grabs your hand.

Nishiki: "Dang. Why did you both pick red?"

Kimi pushed him away and made her way through to see you and Kaneki.

Kimi: "Because it defined their mood. Am I right?- it says if red is picked, you guys feel sexy or happy... or mad."
Touka: "Or just in love?"

Touka said that while her eyes were tearing. You whispered to her.

Y/N: "I'm sorry... I won't touch him anymore."

While saying that, you walked to comfort Touka with the sparkler in your hand. She cried on your shoulders, then pushed you away and out loud she said.

Touka: "Don't be sorry! I want you to be happy... I hate myself! The reason I threatened you was because... I loved him too!"
Y/N: "Touka... you-"
Touka: "No, don't comfort me. You'll just make feel more guilty than I'll have to be."

You straightened up your body, and walked up to her.

Y/N: "Good."
Touka: "W-what?"
Y/N: "You have every right to feel guilty... I had to hide my feelings away for so long and it ends up like this?!!"

You paused.

Y/N: "Touka, all because your guilty right now doesn't mean I wasn't guilty either. I should've gotten eaten right there and then! Back in the alley and my feelings for him wouldn't change. If only I could go back in time..."
Touka: "I just wanted-"
Y/N: "You made me hid my feelings for such a long time... and I ended up with him?!"

You were furious of your stupidity.

Y/N: "That's not how it's supposed to work."

You quiet down, and placed the red sparkler in Touka's hand.

Y/N: "Touka... I've always liked you in the beginning. Let's restart."
Touka: sniff*, "Yea... I'd like that."

As they light the sparklers, you and Touka stayed together. While you tried to avoid Kaneki, because you felt it'd be too awkward to talk.
.
.
Everyone left you and Kaneki alone to walk to the apartment. You wanted to say something from the silent walking in between you two, but stuttered.

Y/N: "H-hey. M-maybe we could-"
Kaneki: "We could what??"

You gulped and looked at the opposite direction of Kaneki.

Y/N: "We could- start as new too?"
Kaneki: "Ok. Well, hi I'm Kaneki."
Y/N: "I'm glad you agree."

You said while smiling towards him.

Y/N: "Op! I'm sorry... I mean, Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n."
Kaneki: "You're kinda cute. What's your number?"
Y/N: "Haha funny. You already have it."

He lifted up his phone and showed you.

Kaneki: "No I don't."

You looked at the phone and the contact name.

{Baby ♥︎}

Your heart pounded fast when you saw the name.

Y/N: "You're making me blush."

You said sarcastically as you put your number into his phone.
.
.
Finally you arrived to the apartment and lifted up your hair in a ponytail, feeling dazed. You grabbed your pjs and went to shower. While Kaneki went in his bedroom reading a book.

Y/N: "I'm going to shower."
Kaneki: "Mmm."

You ran the water and put some upbeat music on to make you feel in the mood. As the music started playing, you started dancing while taking off your clothes and going in the shower singing along with music.

Y/N: "Oh~! Plz don't be sad! Because I'm hereeee! Right at your side! Woo~"

When singing loud, Kaneki put down his book and in curiosity he sneaked by the bathroom, hearing you sing. He chuckled. Since your bedroom was next to the bathroom, he went inside and opened your door to your bed.

Kaneki: "She's so cute."

He found a guitar in your room and furrowed his brows as he grabbed it and started playing it.

Kaneki: "Since when did she play guitar?"

Getting out of the shower, you dried yourself off and put on a tank top with no bra on, then a pair of panties, and then shorts. Walking into your room, you were drying your hair with the towel and saw Kaneki in your room.

Y/N: "Hey! Get out!"

You hit him with a towel and started chasing him around your room.

Kaneki: "Wait! I wasn't trying to be a pervert."
Y/N: "Don't lie!"

He grabbed a book from your shelf and used it as a shield.

Y/N: "Argh! There's no use."

You sat down and laid on your bed. You looked over to Kaneki. While minutes passed, you were bored.

Y/N: "Do you wanna have a drink?"
Kaneki: "Late at night?! T-that's so sudden? Why?"
Y/N: "I don't know. I never tried drinking in a long time, the only time I tried it was when I finally turned 21 and it just so happened that-"
Kaneki: "Eum, ok. Besides I can handle a few drinks."

Kaneki walks out to the kitchen and comes back in the room with one bottle of alcohol.

Kaneki: "Umm, you might wanna take it easy though."
Y/N: "Then watch over me will you?"

You heard him but quickly grabbed the bottle and poured it into shot glasses.

Y/N: "I'll take the first drink."

As you drunk it, you winced at the bitter taste of alcohol. You groaned and laid back down on your bed. You put your lower palm on your head. You got back up, already drunk. Your speech was drunkly spoken.

Y/N: "Yo, Kaneki! Shpshs. Don't say anything and come here."
Kaneki: "What?"

You got up and walked towards Kaneki.

Y/N: "I'm drunk aren't I?? Ha! Even I know it!"

You fell into his arms as he grabbed you. You chuckled.

Y/N: "Wah~ look at you. Catching me."

The tips of your nippled were showing through your tank top. He quickly let go of you.

Kaneki: "Y-you're not wearing a b-bra?!"
Y/N: "Eung? Why? You wanna a little peek?"

You slowly teased him and put the straps down.

Kaneki: "No! Don't!"

You bit your lip and saddened your face.

Y/N: "Hmm, Kaneki. When I said start as new I didn't really mean it."
Kaneki: "I know."

You grabbed onto his collar and started kissing his neck.

Y/N: "Kaneki... Please don't tell anyone that I got drunk. Hmmm~"

Kaneki pulled you closer.

Kaneki: "I didn't even get a drink."
Y/N: "No drinking! I need you conscious for this part."
Kaneki: "What is it?"

You pulled him down and breathed close to him.

Y/N: "Kiss me again... Please I won't ask for it again. It's just tonigh-"

He interrupted your sentence and kissed you. Passionately and long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 130 19
Do you believe humans should be afraid of ghouls? Or humans should not beware of ghouls? As a half human and half ghoul, I believe humans and ghouls...
88.8K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...
98K 2.9K 44
WARNING : MY VERY FIRST BOOK & BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 1
34K 891 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...