♡ᴋᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ♡

De -Anime_stories-

♡ Ayako is a young charming girl. For as long as she's known it's always been just her and her father. But as... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Just a littel note
Chapter 23
HAPPY SPRING ^^
Recommendations
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
♡Happy Thanksgiving♡
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
♡ Happy New Year ♡
Chapter 32
★Please read, it's important ★
Chapter 33
Questions?
💕I Need Some Help 💕

Chapter 24

2.5K 89 8
De -Anime_stories-

"You taught me how to have fun again"

"I can't believe I could have had such a big impact" I said dazed

"You were the first person to ever hang out with me because you truly wanted to be my friend" he said squeezing my hand in a tight grip.

"But you know that I can't give you a answer" I said as he turned his head looking at me.

"It wouldn't be right. I'm not the Ayako you love right now" I said getting up stretching.

"But I'm sure Ayako would accept you. I have good vibes from you Sasuke" I said looking down at his shocked expression as I smiled at him.

" Geez you even got your ass kicked just for me, that takes guts" I said looking down at his bruises.

"I think you're the one" I said kneeling down and kissed his forehead.

"Ayako...." he said blushing.

His hands found their way to my hair as he placed something there.

"Sasuke?" I said as I touched where his hands left me.

My eyes widened as I realized what it was.

"I saw you looking at them earlier so I decided to go buy a hairpin for you" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Sasuke"

" Ayako ,sorry" he said as he leaned in as his face was a few centimetres away from mine

"Huh?"

He then closed the gap between us as our lips connected.

Oh gosh oh gosh. WHAT IS HAPPENING??? I thought panicking. As images started to flash in my brain.

he backed away.

"Sasuke???" I said looking at him blushing.
"What's going on?" I said looking around me confused of my surroundings.

"Ayako is it possible that?" He said looking shocked.

"At one moment I was at the lake and one moment your kissing me" I whispered the last part.

"......."

"Sasuke?" I said scanning him seeing he had scars and bruises all over his body.

"Well never mind that" I said but deep down wanting to know everything.

"We gotta tend to those wounds first" I said as I did hand signs for a healing jutsu.

"Ayako....." he whispered as I went to work.
"Hmm?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you everything that happened" he said still avoiding eye contact.

"Alright start from the beginning" I said as I continued to heal him.

Hey hope you guys liked the chapter 💕
Feel free to leave me comments I love seeing them. ^_^

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

525K 17.2K 62
She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret was about to be exposed. [COMPLETE] a k...
333K 12K 56
Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she goes by Kiko Maris. Kiko is the girl who l...
126K 4.4K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...
385K 16.3K 73
Throughout her short life, Otsutsuki Tsukiko had been mostly kept away from others, or others had mostly kept away from her. She had always believed...