6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

54| Energy Sparks

14.2K 834 1.1K
By macklemcvey

Energy Sparks: the ability to shoot short beams of red energy sparks.

I AM NOT READY FOR TOMORROW!

Well technically today since it's like midnight here lmao.

CHAPTER IS UNEDITED (even when it's edited it's unedited like srsly)

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

3 years later

  My fingers wrapped around the neck of the glass that held my toxic drink in it. My gray eyes focusing on my fingers that fiddled with each other while a grimace etched onto my face, hearing Atticus yapping loudly and drunkenly next to me. As I took a sip of my drink, I found myself reminiscing. Thinking about the night I came to this exact bar with Rowena and Atticus, but ended up running away and hooking up with a certain curly-haired man with the most mesmerizing green eyes.

  My lips pressed together tightly as I felt the familiar sadness spread in my heart, only turning into something bittersweet when I remembered the good memories we shared. It had been 3 years since Harry had left. 3 years since I've spoken to him. I remembered the day he left like it was just yesterday, the endless crying after he drove off away from me for good. It was a painful couple of months after that, me being hormonal from the pregnancy and everything. I found myself thinking of all the things I didn't get the chance to say, as well as the arguments I could've presented when Esmeralda was constantly shooting down everything I said.

  I was the one who killed Colton, therefore the Saviors should be coming for me anyways, yet Frida accused Harry of doing it and at that time I didn't notice it. Harry could've stayed to protect me in that sense, instead of saying that he could lure his enemies away from me. I knew for a fact his enemies could find me if they wanted to, it wasn't hard. But Harry and Esmeralda were right in the sense that I would be better protected by the coven. Over the years, the witches in New Orleans have gotten much more powerful, therefore they were much more powerful than the Saviors and any other witch hunters. Plus, Esmeralda and the coven were really keen on making Harry suffer if he didn't leave.

   "Sage! Come dance with me!" Atticus suddenly screeched into my ear, making me jump.

  I turned to look at him with a glare, but he simply smiled cheekily at me, his big grin and cute dimples making me soften. He then started dancing along to the song going on, shaking his hips and arms while singing along. The sight was amusing and made me rumble with laughter, especially when he bumped into a stranger who glared at him in irritation. He apologized quickly, then immediately flipping the guy off as soon as the man turned around.

He approached me, quickly jutting his hand out to mess up my newly done blonde curls. I jerked my head back, jutting my knee upwards to strike his crotch but he stopped me by putting a hand to my knee with a glare. Since he was distracted, I reached out to ruffle his newly done hair, messing up his short, chocolate locks, making him yell out in protest, smacking my hands away. He then grabbed them and pulled me out of my seat near the bar counter. I was wildly tugged towards the dance floor that was situated in front of the stage where a live jazz band played. There was now a slow jazz song playing, one that invited all couples to the dance floor.

   "So, how's your new mancandy doing?" Atticus asked with a sly grin, making me frown at him. He wrapped his arms loosely around my waist as mine circled around his shoulders, both of us moving to the beat.

   "Marcus? He's not my mancandy, Atticus," I said with a roll of my eyes, making Atticus scoff.

   "Well I'm surprised you haven't fucked him yet," he retorted with a snort, making my jaw drop.

   "Atticus! He's just a friend, you idiot," I retaliated with a shake of my head. "You know I'm not ready for that."

   "Ready for hooking up? Bitch you've already done it," Atticus said with a frown, making me shoot him a glare.

   "I meant a relationship," I muttered under my breath. Atticus shot me a sympathetic look. "I don't want to get into anything like that. I just want to focus on Cleo right now."

   "Okayyyyy," Atticus dragged, nodding in understanding. "But you need some dick to unwind 'cause you're uptight as fuck!"

   "Atticus, shut the fuck up!"

  It was around 10 or so when I decided to go home with Atticus. As we drove over to Mason's house, my mind reminisced the time Marcus and I met. It was at Cleo's preschool about half a year ago. Her bestfriend was Marcus' son, Joshua. Them together reminded me of my friendship with Atticus. When I met Joshua's father, I was quite surprised to find out he was a voodooist. He was a single father who had moved to New Orleans with his son, into the French Quarter and into the compound Frida and Sephy had quite recently set up for the voodoo community.

  After Harry had left, my relationship with my aunts was strained but they made up for it by being there for me for the duration of my pregnancy and a few months after. However, Frida and Sephy decided to move out of the mansion when I didn't need them as much anymore. They managed to buy a new compound in the French Quarter and open it up for voodooists who came from around the world. This included Marcus and his family. Aunt Sephy told me about how his wife had died due to a hex planted on her as a result of pure jealousy by one of Marcus' ex girlfriends. It was sad to hear such an unfortunate thing, but he was certainly doing a good job at raising his son and being a wonderful father.

  We pulled up by the compound where Frida, Sephy and all the voodooists were currently residing in. Whenever I had errands to run and I needed someone to take care of Cleo while I was gone, Marcus was always available. The compound he lived in had a lot of people whom I trusted and were familiar with so whenever I left Cleo with him, it was safe there and I knew I could trust him to take care of her. It was the same whenever he needed me to babysit his son.

  Cleo loved hanging out at Marcus' place, with Josh. I partially felt sadness when I saw her bonding with Marcus in the way where she looked up to him as a father figure. Atticus was practically her uncle and she knew that, but Marcus, she looked up to him in a different way than to Atticus. Sometimes I felt sadness whenever I saw this happen, because it reminded me of how Marcus wasn't her father, and that her father was alive but not here with us.

  I shook my head free of my thoughts, exiting my car and locking it, then walking past the open gates and into the compound with Atticus following me. I greeted a few people as I walked in, smiling happily at the other half of my new voodoo family. As Atticus and I approached Marcus' house, I warned him not to embarrass me because he had the tendency of leaving me alone with Marcus in order to do something, as Atticus would say. Atticus and I stood outside, him ringing the bell then waiting Marcus to answer.

   "Sage! Atticus!" he greeted us with a big grin as soon as the door swung open.

   "Marcus, hey," I responded with a smile, hugging him back when he reached out to hug me.

   "My man, Atticus! Haven't seen you in a while!" Marcus exclaimed, causing Atticus to respond with something witty, both of them laughing and hugging.

  I could see why Atticus wondered why I hadn't fucked Marcus. He was pretty good-looking, not gonna lie. Incredibly fit with the most contagious, charming smile. Atticus always claimed that there's sexual frustration between us and it's so obvious, but I really couldn't see it. Yes, Marcus was attractive, but I always thought of him as a friend and no, not friends with benefits. Just a friend. On the other hand, it apparently was clearly obvious that he had a thing for me, according to Atticus and Rowena. I just couldn't find myself thinking about relationships or even hooking up as much anymore. I hooked up a couple of times during the last three years because I of course had needs, and Harry and I were broken up. But with Marcus, I just couldn't see anything happening at all. Not even hooking up.

   "We're here for Cleo, is she still up?" I questioned, tugging on the sleeves of my olive green top.

   "Nah she's fast asleep," he told me, stepping to the side to let me in. "Her and Jason were on some kind of sugar rush for about two hours straight and then they just passed out. It was crazy!"

   "Well shit, I hope she wasn't too much of a bother to you," I said with a chuckle, knowing that my daughter was a very playful kid. Atticus and I followed him into his living room where the two kids were knocked out on the couch.

   "Of course not, Cleo's a sweet kid," he told me with a shake of his head. "There's the little angels," he chuckled gesturing to the two sleeping kids.

  Just as I tried to step forwards and approach Cleo, Atticus jutting his hand out and pushed me back. I frowned at him, making him wink at me before walking forwards and crouching down by the chair. In one swift and careful motion, he had Cleo in his arms with her tiny backpack slung over his back. He told me that he'd wait in the car, making Marcus frown a little while I glared at Atticus. Once Atticus was gone, Marcus told me he'll walk me out.

   "Thanks for watching her again, I really appreciate it, Marcus," I told him with a grateful grin, making him shake his head.

   "Anything for you, Sage," he told me, his words making my stomach twist oddly, remembering someone else saying those words to me. "How was your night?"

   "Alright, it's been a while since I've gone out clubbing," I shrugged, making him chuckle. 

   "Too much of a mom now?" he questioned, raising his eyebrow with a cheeky grin curling on his lips.

   "Being a mom is hard okay," I said in a sarcastic tone, making him laugh even more, his smile triggering mine.

   "I get you, I have to be a mom too y'know," he pointed out, making me nod in response.

   "And I have to be a dad as well," I joked a little, making him chuckle and smile in response.

  We were stood outside in front of his doorway; his dark brown eyes met my blue-gray ones, holding a certain look that made me quite anxious. I barely noticed the proximity of our bodies until his face was inches away from mine, hands hovering over my hips, and before I knew it his lips were on mine. They were soft and had me in a daze for a second before I realized that I wasn't responding to the kiss because I was in too much of a shock at the sudden move. He noticed this, pulling back gently with a slight frown on his face. I stepped back a bit, a sigh escaping my lips as I pressed my hand to his chest to increase the space between our bodies.

   "I'm sorry," he immediately said, noticing my shit reaction to the kiss. "I-I don't know what got over me."

   "No, don't be sorry," I shook my head in response. "I must've been giving mixed signals, so I should be sorry."

   "Mixed signals?" he raised his eyebrows, disappointment flashing through his features ever so quickly before it disappeared.

   "Yeah, I-I'm sorry, Marcus. I'm just not ready for anything like that," I told him sincerely.

  But a part of me felt like I was lying because I simply didn't want to be in anything intimate with Marcus. I didn't even know why. Marcus was caring and sweet, and very attractive. He was a voodooist and Cleo often bonded with him well. There was no reason why I shouldn't try out dating or anything like that. I had even accepted the fact that Harry wasn't going to return to New Orleans. After the first year of him being away with no contact whatsoever, I gave up on hoping. I needed to focus on Cleo rather than falling into that depressive phase, crying over my ex leaving.

   "I'm sorry, I feel like a dick now," he said with an uneasy chuckle, making me frown and shake my head.

   "You're not Marcus. It's a harmless mistake, don't worry about it," I told him honestly, shooting him a smile that made him return it.

   "I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship," he said in a slightly worried tone, making me shake my head in response. "Let's just forget this ever happened."

   "Let's," I nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna go now, thanks again for looking after Cleo."

   "No problem, Sage," he returned as I began walking away. "Goodnight!"

   "Goodnight, Marcus."

  I slipped back into the car with a heavy sigh, shutting the door beside me as I turned my head to look at Atticus who was playing a game on his phone. Then I looked behind me, checking whether Atticus had properly strapped in sleeping Cleo, into the baby car seat. Atticus finally put his phone down with a sigh, turning his head to smile at me. I shot him a blank, unamused look, starting my car and pulling out of the parking spot.

   "So," Atticus started to say. "What happened? You certainly took quite a long time to come back."

   "He kissed me," I simply said, making Atticus gasp in response, smacking my arm.

   "Bitch what the fuck!" he exclaimed loudly, making me glare at him with wide eyes, gesturing to Cleo with my gaze. He widened his eyes, glancing over his shoulder at Cleo before whispering. "Bitch what the fuck!"

   "Yeah, I couldn't kiss him back though," I said with a sigh, staring ahead at the road while I felt Atticus frown at me.

   "Why not?"

   "I don't know," I said with a shrug, noticing that Atticus was quiet beside me for a few seconds after I spoke.

   "It's because of him isn't it?"

   "I-" I began to try and counter what he said because I thought that wasn't the case. "I don't know Atti. I try to tell myself it's not because of him, but maybe it is."

   "Do you still think about him?" Atticus asked softly.

   "Sometimes," I responded. "There's always things that I see or encounter that remind me of him. Like while we were at the bar earlier."

   "You remembered the night you saw him at the bar," Atticus said in response, making me nod. "I wonder if he ever thinks about Cleo. Y'know? Like whether the baby turned out to be a girl or boy, and if it asks for him and all that stuff."

   "I think about that too. It's hard to stop...thinking him," I said quietly. "Especially when Cleo keeps asking about him."

   "That's because you get all weird and talk vaguely when she does that," Atticus said, rolling his eyes. "You're bound to spark her curiosity."

  The conversation about him quickly died down as Atticus got tired and tried to doze off, but I reached the mansion by then. Atticus said he was sleeping over, heading straight for my room to brush his teeth and sleep in my bed. I chuckled as I adjusted sleepy Cleo on my hip, knowing that there was no point in pushing Atticus to sleep in one of the guest rooms because he always crawled into my bed with me. Atticus put his job on hold right after Harry left to stay at me and take care of me while I was pregnant. He told he me he couldn't give a shit about his job and that he wanted to put up with my annoying, hormonal ass because I needed him, according to him of course. So now he was currently residing in my mansion along with Cleo and I, and the dogs.

  I trudged towards Cleo's room that was nearby, tucking my arm under her bum and holding her to me as I opened the door. Behind me, Nymeria and her pups followed me. Well, maybe not pups anymore, as they were all full grown dogs. Nymeria giving birth was probably more anticipated than me giving birth. Everyone was excited to see the puppies since their parents were mixed breeds, Zeus being a Doberman/German Shepherd mix and Nymeria was a wolf/husky hybrid. The puppies were probably the cutest living things to ever exist, all four of them.

  Two of them were girls and had Nymeria's electric blue eyes, fluffy white, black and brown fur. Their names were Astra and Luna, since Atticus suggested giving them 'witchy' names. The other two were boys and took after their father with his chocolate eyes, short, sleek hair that was midnight black and white, along with Zeus' pointy ears. They were called Sirius and Titan, as Rowena had suggested going Greek with the names, since their dad was called Zeus.

  They were all now full-grown dogs, despite them being three years old just like Cleo. Like Nymeria, they had two alter egos: one-vicious killing machines, and two-utterly, sweet balls of fluff. Cleo loved them all and they all loved Cleo, as she practically grew up with them. I made protective charmed necklaces for every single one of them; each one of them had a different gem to differentiate the dogs. They were all trained and casted spells upon to help identify witch hunters as well.

   "Titan, Luna, stop mucking around," I scolded quietly at two of the dogs whom were fighting.

  Once the door was open, I stepped into the room with a sigh, waving my hand to open the window to let some cool air in. With another wave of my hand, the candles that I had set around the room lit up, while I carried her to bed. After setting her down, I moved to get her nightclothes to change her. Once I had carefully changed her without waking her up, I tucked her in nice and comfily. I stood up to leave, but I felt the urge to stay for a few minutes and just watch her sleep because there was something so calming and nice about it.

  When Cleo was born, the feeling that I received from just holding her in my arms was pretty much indescribable. It was like I lost a part of myself when Harry left me, but when Cleo was born; I felt that I had just regained that part of myself.

She just made life after Harry colorful and not as gray as I expected it to be. Sure, I was always exhausted and running on two hours of sleep most of the time, but in a way it was all worth it because it was all for her. My life was a mess after Harry left, even before it there were times where the world was against me and I fucked up a lot with being a Supreme. But whenever I look at Cleo, I just knew that I got something in my life perfectly right.

  My lips curled into a tiny smile as I stroked her thick curls back. I had hoped she'd get Harry's less chaotic, beautiful chocolate curls, but no she got my frizzy, extremely curly hair that looked like maggie noodles popping out of her head. They were dark brown at first, like Harry's but eventually turned light brown with streaks of blonde. Aunt Sephy told me it was a result of her power growing inside of her, which I found quite odd since it didn't happen to me.

  Every time I looked into Cleo's eyes, I saw Harry. It was uncanny how similar her eyes were to his; she had his beautiful forest green eyes. The other feature she had of his was lips, his deep pink heart-shaped lips as well as his cute dimple that was situated on her left cheek. She was pretty much the most adorable kid I had ever seen.

  I stroked her messy hair back, watching her part her lips to yawn momentarily. My heart swelled up at the sight of her pink lips parting, eyes screwing up and button nose scrunching adorably as she yawned. I ducked down to press a gentle kiss to her forehead, stroking her cheek before finally standing up. Sirius jumped onto Cleo's bed gracefully, circling around the end and settling down. Two of the other pups copied his movements but on the rug in front of her bed. I smiled as I petted each one of them, finding it adorable that they loved sleeping in Cleo's room to serve as protection. With another wave of my hand, I put out the candles and the light, flicking my fingers at the night-light in the corner of the room to turn it on.

  Nymeria and Astra followed me out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind me before heading into my room, trailing behind me. I stripped down in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and removing my makeup before exiting the bathroom and heading straight to bed. After shoving Atticus' heavy body to the side, I pulled the covers over my shoulder and let out a tired yawn. Soon enough, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

~-~

  A muffle groan escaped my lips when I felt something wet nudge my cheek. Screwing my eyes shut, I shifted my face away from whatever was touching me before I heard a tiny voice speaking to me. It was Cleo.

   "Mama?"

   "Mhmmm Cleo?" I mumbled sleepily, finally opening my eyes to find her standing by my side with Nymeria next to her, panting happily. "What's wrong, baby?"

   "I wanna sleep with you," she mumbled quietly, throwing her hands out, an indication for me to carry her.

  I reached out, tucking my hands under her armpits and lifting her up into the bed. Atticus let out a quiet groan from the other side, jolting awake when Luna dragged her wet tongue across his cheek. He woke up with a groan of disgust and annoyance escaping his lips, turning and squinting at Luna who let out an adorable whine, nudging his cheek with her nose. Atticus turned away from her, his gaze falling over Cleo who was lying in the middle between him and I.

   "Oh hi Cleo," he said with a sleep smile.

   "Hi," she giggled as I pulled the covers over us, lying on my side so now both Atticus and I were facing Cleo.

   "How'd you get here?" he tickled her side, causing her to laugh loudly, inching towards me as her tiny body curled.

   "I walked, silly!" she answered his question, making me snort; causing Atticus glare at me a little.

   "Well, I'm going to sleep because I'm tired. Are you tired?" Atticus asked with genuine interest, making Cleo frown in thought, pursing her lips before shaking her head with a dimpled grin. "Really!"

   "Yeah!" she laughed. "I wanna stay up!"

   "Cleo, baby, you need to sleep," I said with a frown, causing Atticus to speak up.

   "Mommy's a boring old fart, isn't she?" Atticus remarked loudly, sticking his tongue out at me while I glared at him. Cleo copied his actions, also sticking her tongue out at me. "Let's stay up!"

   "Atticus," I said with a roll of my eyes before he screeched when a large furry body jumped onto him. "Oh my god, Luna!"

   "Why is she so in love with me?" Atticus questioned with a groan, pulling his head back when she ducked down to lick his face again.

   "Luna, c'mon, off the bed. All of you scat!" I snapped lightly, causing Luna to jump off the bed immediately, following her pack as they all exited the room.

   "Can we please stay up, mama?" Cleo asked slowly, clinging to my arm. I flicked my gaze over my shoulder and read the time, seeing that it was around 11:30 pm, before turning back and nodding.

  Atticus and Cleo cheered, making me roll my eyes before Cleo began rambling about her day. Cleo oddly enough spoke just like Harry, not at all in terms of accents, but more like the way she spoke. She talked slow, just like Harry used to in that deep, raspy voice of his. It was almost crazy noticing how similar she was to Harry as she even had adopted his habits. She always stuck her tongue out before eating, just like Harry did. She always licked her lips and tugged on the lower one with her thumb and index finger while thinking, just like Harry did. I saw him in her so much; it made me quite sad because he would've loved how crazy similar his daughter was to him.

   "Mama?" Cleo's voice tugged me out of my thoughts, making me refocus my gaze on her.

   "Yes baby."

   "Can you tell me about daddy?"

🔮🔮🔮

rightttttt so much shit happened jsjsjsjsjs what do you guys think?

yes Marcus is played by Charles Michael Davis and he may not look THAT GREAT but like if you hear him speak in The Originals YOU WILL BE SHOOKETH

sorry for those people who wanted the baby to be a boy!!! I just thought it's more fitting for it to be a girl considering all this witch stuff and etc.

plus I alternate with the gender and the kids in different fanfics so there's boys in the coming ones (:

🖤 DO YOU LIKE HER NAME?

It's pronounced Klee-O for those who might not know (:

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 176 25
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...
18K 1K 12
IN WHICH THERE'S AN ALCOHOLIC MUSICIAN, DEPRESSED JOURNALIST, AND A DEAD CHILD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 2018 FLUXINGS
13.2K 2.9K 30
🏆 ONC AFRICA 2021 WINNER (SPOTLIGHT STORY) "Would you sabotage someone's career to protect your own?" Teniola Oyeyinka travels from New York to Nige...
4.1K 202 22
ONGOING, updates are frequent as of late When an elite vampire association takes over the covens in London, one particular witch is forced to coexist...