Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 11: A Blessing?

308 11 4
By amatif_zbad

"Ya... Eun Jae. Calm down..." Soo Young tries to appease me. We are already in his house.

"Why should it be like this oppa? Why me?" I ask him.

He rubs my back lightly. "Ya... Don't think about it too much okay? You are trembling. Try to calm yourself down. Breathe in then breathe out." Soo Young gives me a box of tissue.

I try to take his advice. I try calming myself in any possible way.

"Gwenchana?" He asks me after a few moments.

"Ne oppa."

"What are you planning to do now?"

"I'm—I'm looking for a place where I can stay. I have to stay away from home."

"What about your boyfriend's place?"

"He's out of the country. Besides, he does not know what is happening to me."

"Waeyo?! Ya... How could he not check on you?"

I look at him timidly. "It's my choice oppa. I do not wish to burden him."

He whacks my head. "Kuu... You always keep on thinking for his sake rather than yours. Kurae, don't find a place anymore. Stay here. Anyway, I am just alone and I am not like your step father. Oops, sorry." He apologizes when he notices the sadness in my eyes.

I smile bitterly to him. "Gwenchana." I sigh. "Are you sure that it is okay for you to let me stay here? I cannot trust yet those people outside that I do not know."

"Aigoo... So stubborn. I said it's okay. You are always welcome here, arasseo?"

"Gomawo jeongmal oppa." I sniff on the handkerchief that I am holding.

He pulls my hand. "Kaja, I'll bring you to your room. I'll help you unpack your things too."

"Gomawo jeongmal oppa."

We are engrossed in unpacking my things. I am so engrossed in arranging my stuffs when I notice that Soo Young becomes silent. I look at him.

My eyes widen when he's holding my underwears. I snatch it away from him. "Bwoya! You are!"

"Ya... I am just wondering which of your underwears you were using when you..."

"Oppa!"

"Waeyo? I didn't finish my sentence. Why are you blushing?"

"Hajima. I'll let you out if you keep on asking me that."

"Aigoo... When it comes to your love life, you always keep it as secret." Soo Young hisses. "Ahh! I remember. Ha-Eun once told me that you went to SM entertainment to watch one group practicing? Was it Shaynee?"

"Ya... It's not Shaynee it's SHINee. Once only."

"Ohh... She said it's very rare to be able to watch a group practicing. Am I missing something my dear bestie?" Soo Young lies down on the bed.

"Ah... I was given the chance since I am a fan of them oppa." I try to hide my nervousness as I continue arranging my stuffs.

"And I found out too when Ha-Eun excitedly shows me the tweet of her bias in that group. The name is similar to the one following you. When I asked her about who is it since the name is difficult, she mentioned that it is Onew?"

"Yes. It's Ji—Onew oppa." I try to look at him.

"Hmm... But she also emphasized that idols rarely follow back fans in twitter. She said you must be something for them."

I bite my lower lips. "You believe her?"

"Meolla? But when I checked their profiles, you are the only fan that they are following." Soo Young looks at her. "Will you help me solve it?"

I swallow my own saliva. Ottokhae? It is not the right time yet. "Maybe because, I am able to watch them practicing? I mean... I mean, they already know me?"

"Hmm... Maybe."

I sigh secretly when he seems to be believing. "Arasseo. Hmm... Actually, I like Onew." He blurts out.

I almost burst into laugh when I hear it. "Jinjja? Then we have the same bias? Have you seen them all, by the way?"

"Aniyo. Let me see them."

I lie down beside him as I show him my album collection of SHINee stuffs. "Tadang. They are all good looking right?"

"Omo... Omo... Indeed they are! Daebak!" Soo Young scans it with full of enthusiasm.

"I know you will like them oppa. They are nice people. I swear."

"Ohh... Ya... You should have told me when you were invited to attend their practice. I would gladly come." Soo Young squeals.

"Yaa... Hajima. If you think they are those group who practice while half-naked, no they are not. Especially maji—Onew."

"Why is that so?"

"Because... He is old man? He is majingki?" I laugh as I said it.

We talk more about SHINee oppadeul until morning came. I pick those topics that are safe for me. I don't want to give him a hint yet.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Another three weeks have passed, but Jinki seems cold towards me after we had a sweet talk on the first week of it. He did not bother to message or call me like he used to do. Or maybe he is just so busy.

I take courage to call him. "Yeoboseyo?" I feel disappointed when only a recorded voice answers me, asking me to leave a message. "Jagiya, I miss you a lot. Fighting in your drama." A tear escapes from my eye. I've been so emotional these past few days.

I sigh when I finished it.

"Gwenchana?" Soo Young peeps behind my back. He holds my shoulders as he turns me around. "Aigoo... You are crying."

"Meolla... I am just sad that he's neglecting me these past few weeks."

"Calm down. Maybe he'll message you after that call." He rubs my arms. "Come... Let's get inside, dinner is ready."

"Mianhe if I am not able to help oppa."

"Gwenchana." Soo Young gives me an understanding smile.

Soo Young and I are happily talking while eating. We are already so engrossed in our talk when we come across one topic.

"Oppa, I heard, you are planning to have our anniversary party as masquarade party? Daebak!" I feel excited.

"Ne... But... It's also the day of you know." Soo Young's face becomes gloomy.

"Omo... Mian for mentioning." I clear my throat before speaking again. "Hmm... You haven't found any girl?"

He shakes his head sadly. "Hmmm... Have you thought of it Eun Jae?"

I fall into a deep thinking. My instinct said that I should say no, while my heart says yes. "Just that day oppa right? And it's between you and your parents?"

"Ne. Ne. Jebal?"

"Arasseo. I'll help you with that." I smile to Soo Young.

"Oh my girl! Thank you so much!" He squeals in front of me.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

The next day...

"Eun Jae! Ya? Gwenchana?" Soo Young assists me in sitting. I almost lost my balance when I feel so dizzy.

We are having our breakfast when it happened. "I'm fine oppa. I am just dizzy. I feel a bit dizzy the past weeks."

"Aigoo... You must be over working yourself?"

"A—Aniyo. I always lack of sleep because of thinking of him."

"Tssk... Neo jinjja... Ya, you should at least rest. Look at you, you look so pale." He scolds me, but in a gentle way. I know he is just worried for me.

I shake my head when he tries to hand me a glass of water. "I'm not—" I almost vomit on the floor. Good thing, I am able to vomit on the sink, but only my saliva came out.

Soo Young holds my arm after I wipe my mouth. He looks at me seriously. "Tell me Eun Jae, are you pregnant?"

"Mwuh?" I can feel that all my bloods are gone away. Shock is all over my face. "I thought he used..." My words frail in the thin air when I lost my consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 60 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
938K 27.6K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
7.7K 378 40
Your life alters when you fall in love with someone, not just for the romantic moments but even the saddest moments. One feels solace in finding your...
29K 915 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...