Sasuke x Reader • PAIN •

By bakarima

Blunt, stern, and cold he was. Very different from other boys in your eyes. He was perfect, handsome, and any... More

1. sasuke uchiha
2. bad boy
3. happy-go-lucky
4. knucklehead blonde
5. shika-sweets-sasu
6. weekend & misunderstandings
7. creep, stalker, pervert!
8. right feelings
9. happy memories
10. redhead alert
11. lucky sasuke-kun
12. clumsy
13. uchiha family
14. the gentleman & jackass
15. jealousy
16. the weird seniors
17. katsumi aiko
18. the promise
19. "accidental" kiss & surprises
20. the uzumaki family
21. meanwhile..
22. another misunderstanding!
23. judgemental
24. Sasuke-kun or Naruto-kun?
25. once again, sasuke
26. satan's children
27. emotions
28. envy
29. forced date
30. pink & yellow
31. confession at the last moment
32. cries & despair
33. hope
34. surgery failed
35. wait- he's alive & well
36. confession at the right moment
37. unknown feelings
38. surprise (y/n)
39. Reunited!
40. Kushina's problem
41. loosing her
42. winning her over
43. break it up
44. Heart Ache
45. If I Stay
46. Once Again
47. Sasuke and Katsumi
48. Naruto Uzumaki, Back in Japan!
49. Bonds
50. Decisions, Decisions
52. Friendship
『Special Chapter』
53. Sasuke's Confession
54. Bad Side
55. Solitude
56. Tell me, Sasuke
57. Love
I am deeply sorry.
ANNOUNCEMENT from Author-Chan! <3

51. Thank You

2.4K 107 83
By bakarima

((I don't even know why I put the sad soundtrack of Naruto in my story I just felt like it would bring the feels but this chapter is mainly about your friendship with Sakura, and itS NOT giRl X GIRL AT ALL TOTALLY NO-

Put it on and lets see if gets you in the feels, there's a 99.9% percent it won't bc I'm a shitty author.))

Reader's P.O.V

March 11, 2019

I gulped looking down at the ground, feeling my hands starting to get sweaty. I was nervous, and I couldn't control my trembling body. Today was the day I was going to see Sasuke again, next to Katsumi that is.

Well, that's what I thought anyways.

I did my hair and picked my favorite kimono just for him, but it was just a simple spring festival we were going to. Yet, I was so nervous. I invited Sakura over to help me, and once again she did a great job just like before.

"You look so beautiful." The rosette complimented with a smile as she ran a hand through my hair, feeling how silky and smooth it was. "I'm sure everything's going to be-"

"How are you so sure?"

Sakura put a hand on my shoulder, realizing how worried I was and tried to comfort me. "Just be hopeful, (Y/n)." She said and helped me stand up from my seat.

"Can you come with me? I don't wanna go alone.." I muttered while looking down at the ground as I felt Sakura's emerald eyes looking at at me with concern.

"What do you mean? Naruto is going to be there!" She chirped as my eyes averted to the side, my head shaking from side to side.

"No. He's coming so he can see Hinata." I informed with a sigh as my hair got in the way of my face, but Sakura quickly put the lock of hair behind my ear.

"Hinata? So he's finally noticing her?"

"After all these years, mhm." I hummed in response and made eye contact with her emerald eyes. "So will you? Please?" I asked and clasped my hands together, leaning forward.

Sakura smiled and nodded her head once, "Anything for you, (Y/n). Just give me ten minutes to get ready or otherwise we'll be late." She chuckled as a small smile appeared on my lips, as she walked away from my sight to get ready.

Thank you so much for being in my life, Sakura-chan. I thought to myself as a single tear ran down my cheek, thinking about the times I was there for her and the times she was there for me.

Soon, her voiced interrupted me from my deep thoughts.

"You know what, (Y/n)?! I'm going like this, I look pretty decent at least." Sakura chuckled and took a hold of my hand, dragging me along but being careful not to ruin the kimono I was wearing.

My eyes looked at her locks of pink hair, seeing how much effort she put in trying to make me smile. She knew how it felt to be in my situation, she had told me before and I know she understands.

"You look beautiful."

Sakura looked over at me as a small blush appeared on her pale cheeks. "Heh.. thank you." She replied before we made eye contact once again, and that's when I remembered all the times we'd help and support each other.

FLASHBACK

She was weak.

Sakura would cry non-stop and she would always try to stop her tears, but she couldn't even do that at the time. Her emerald eyes were always red and puffy when it came down to this stuff and she couldn't find herself to look up at the people that would always tease her about her forehead.

That is, until she heard two voices that stood up to defend her.

"Stop it! I think her forehead is cute and big! There's no reason for you to bully her about it!" I frowned as I stood in front of the rosette with Ino by my side.

"Be gone, you roaches!" Ino exclaimed before stomping her small foot, scaring off the two boys that were bothering Sakura.

"Those two.. they never stop." Ino sighed as she looked at Sakura over her shoulder and that's when I first met the hothead I knew today.

"Sakura! How many times have I told you to stand up for yourself?!" Ino scolded as I looked at the blonde, assuming that she already knew her.

"I'm sorry.." Sakura murmured before looking up at me, wiping away her tears. "By the way who is she.. Ino?" She asked as her emerald eyes stared right into my (e/c) eyes.

"You better thank her, you know." Ino placed both of her hands on her sides, frowning. "Her name is (Y/n) and she deserves a thank you from you."

"(Y/n)..?" Sakura asked and repeated a few times before forcing a smile. "I'm really grateful!" She stood up and bowed her head forward.

"There's no need to be so formal.." I chuckled nervously as I waved at the pinkette, feeling a bit shy at first but managed.

"Thank you."

END OF FLASHBACK

Sakura interrupted me from my thoughts once again as she stopped in her tracks. "Over there, (Y/n)!" She pointed towards the three people that were in sight: Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke.

But where was Katsumi?

A big weight seemed to disappear from my shoulders seeing that Katsumi wasn't there. To me, it was big relief for some reason and I was actually kind of happy.

What if something happened to her?"

"(Y/n)! Sakura-chan!" Naruto ran over towards Sakura and I, with a big grin shown on his face. He pulled the two of us into a big hug and I was taken aback my his sudden actions and I could tell that Sakura was too.

Sasuke's onyx eyes seems to widen a bit at the sight of me, and I noticed. He was probably surprised that I had came because he had knew nothing about it.

"(Y-Y/n)-san..Sakura-san?" Hinata stuttered out as I noticed she was wearing a beautiful purple kimono with her hair up in a pony tail, her bangs organized on the sides of her face.

Sakura smiled as I just nodded my head. "Hello, Hinata! You look pretty!" The rosette said as she looked over at Sasuke, knowing that he was indeed too busy staring to even greet her.

Inner Sakura: He better compliment her! Shannaro! If he doesn't, I swear I'll punch the living hell out of that Uchiha-

Sakura: Inner? What are yo- As a matter of fact, shut up and keep quiet!

Inner Sakura: Guess who's back and better than ever? Your inner, Sakura-chan!

Sakura: *sigh* there's no helping it but I'm on your side, if he doesn't even compliment her, I, Haruno Sakura, will take (Y/n) as my date!

Inner Sakura: I swear you'd go gay for (Y/n)..

Sakura: Shut up! I'd totally smash either way.

"Earth to Sakura!" I yelled out and got her out of her own little world. "Are you listening?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ah, yes! Sorry!" Sakura apologized before bowing her head slightly. "Now..lets go before it's too late." She chuckled sheepishly and started to be the first one to walk.

"She's acting a bit weird 'ttebayo.." Naruto pointed out and put a finger on his chin. "Totally unlike her."

I looked at her and smiled, shaking my head. "She's totally fine! That's our Sakura after all!"

"You're right." Naruto let out a laugh as he began to make a conversation with me, knowing that I was a bit nervous and that me and Sasuke haven't even said a work to each other at all.

It'll work out..

Sasuke's P.O.V

Sakura and (Y/N), eh? I thought to myself as I narrowed my eyes at nothing in particular. I sighed through my nostrils knowing that I couldn't even bring myself to talk to (Y/n).

It was just too embarrassing..

I couldn't even compliment her on the way she looked, and I had to admit it, but I had regret breaking up with her years ago. The only good thing about my life right now is that I finally got rid of Katsumi. I guess you can say that I finally had the guts to separate myself from her, and the next step was to make (Y/n) notice me again.

I looked over at Hinata, and I noticed that she indeed couldn't bring herself to talk to Naruto either. I shook my head and just looked away, knowing that I should at least help but I didn't bother to do so.

"Sasuke! C'mon and catch up!" (Y/n) said with a smile plastered on her lips and I was surprised once again, seeing such a good attitude coming from her.

I started to feel all warm and fuzzy inside and it was such a great feeling. Nevertheless, I nodded my head and caught up to both of them, looking at her from the corner of my eyes.

She was indeed and simply beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 11
• DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE MULTISAKU. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* ★ Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor the story. It...
252K 8.6K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
143K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
117K 3.6K 29
"Who are you?!" she shouts. "My name isn't important," he responds. Hana takes this time to take in his appearance. He looked only a few years older...