My Ticklish Adventures

By Luna_And_Walnut

My name is Maritza, and I'm a 13 year old wolf girl. I have my own click in 7th grade, but I'm still friends... More

The Math Teacher
The English Teacher
Cute 6th Grader Cheer
History
Science
Disneyland Hotel
A Day In The Park: Splash Mountain
The Bus Ride Back
The Accident
A Day In The Hospital
New Home
Homeward Fun
Fitting In

Familiar Faces

1.5K 3 1
By Luna_And_Walnut

We walked around the park and Summer seemed to feel better. I saw Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy run over to me and hug me. They showed a picture of me the day I was born, then I understood! They were the ones who welcomed me when I was born! I almost wanted to cry, this was amazing!
          I've never been so happy in my life on my birthday, THIS was my birth home! I saw Lola and Summer talking on and on, not even bothering to look.      But that quickly erased when Goofy sat me on his lap. I was confused...until Mickey took off my shoes and tickled my feet. I giggled and giggled more than I ever had since Helen confessed.
          Then, Goofy started tickling my sides, making me laugh harder. It was a surprise, but I was having fun! Finally, both Minnie and Helen went for my belly. I almost died of laughter! I've had my belly tickled before, but not by two people at the same time!
        When they started to stop and slow down, I saw Lola and Summer sitting together....and laughing together....what was going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 12.8K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
25.7K 50 6
You are a willful super powered hero with the gift to finally destroy the villain organisation and be the most powerful. You are the last and only ho...
235K 9.3K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
895K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...