Through the Good and The Bad

By Winterschild1922

Luke Bryan loses his wife Caroline to cancer. He continues to tour but when he is on break he decides he need... More

I need help
meeting
quality time
I'm here to help
i missed y'all
surprise
back home pt.1
Back home pt.2
Date night pt.1
Date night pt.2
In all honesty
Night one
Are you sure?
Our vacation
Heading home for the weekend
family time
family dinner
doing what he likes
back to Nashville
new year's Eve
Crash my playa
Crash my playa day 1
Crash my playa ~final day
Time to go back
Girls day
Valentine's Day
Really??
It's real
ACMs
Buck or doe??
Almost time
Photo Shoot
It's Time!
Bonding time
All done
Time to go home
Baby photo shoot!
Will you.....
The big day
Rumor
Wow
Kind of pretty i like

Girls Day

849 24 1
By Winterschild1922

(Kennly p.o.v)
Today me, leclaire, mama, Brittany, haley, and my aunt crystal are bringing cora with us when we go shopping for my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses. They come pick me up i say goodbye to the boys and luke. We get to the shop and i tell the woman named nicole that was helping us the type of dress i wanted. She took me to a room where i could change and she went and got some dresses for me to try. She gave me the first one to try on i put it on and went out to so everyone we all agreed that it was pretty but not my style.

I went back to the room and took the dress off and nicole handed me the next one. I put it on and went out to show them and we agreed it wasn't me.

I tried on a few more dresses that we didn't like .

She found me one last dress to try on for today before we moved on to finding the bridesmaid dresses. I put it on and we went and showed everyone and they all agreed that it was the dress for me even cora smiled when she seen me in it.

I went back and got dressed then the woman took the dress and put it back in its bag and we went to look for bridesmaid dresses. We looked at a couple of dresses. I finally seen one in the right color that was high in the front and low in the back which is something they can wear their boots with.

We picked those out and i paid for all of the dresses, then we put the dress in my mama's car because she was taking it home so that luke couldn't see it. We went to dinner, then they dropped me and cora off at home. We walk in and i see the boys passed out on the couch and luke asleep in his recliner. I take cora upstairs and feed her, i burp her then rock her to sleep and lay her in her crib. I go into our room and wash all the makeup off and changed into shorts and a tank top and crawled in bed to go to sleep . I was almost asleep when i felt luke slip in to bed behind me. Glad y'all are home i missed y'all today! Luke whispers as he kisses my neck. We missed you to mr.bryan. i tell him as i roll over and give him a kiss then we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 964 40
He never thought leaving home would be so hard. He always thought it was what he wanted to do but when he actually rolled over the 32 bridge he was i...
249K 5.6K 25
Would you fall in love with the man that hired you to be a babysitter? Well Hannah did, and just her luck Henry found interest in her aswell. All tha...
80 2 20
My name is Alexandria but people call me Alex for short and I have the most wonderful son in the world. Jake is almost three and he is pretty much th...
74.7K 2.3K 61
A western PA girl, meets the famous Luke Bryan at a meet and greet. She's only 16, and he's 34 and married. He falls in love right away not knowing h...