Back home pt.2

(Kennly p.o.v.)
After the kids left I went in and got dressed for the day, then I cleaned the house up. After I finished cleaning I decided to take some empty cans out to the back yard and practice shooting since I haven't done it for a while. I set the cans up and start shooting.
(Luke p.o.v.)
We got back to Nashville a little before noon now it's almost 12:30 and I'm right down the road from the house. When I get to the house I quietly get out of the truck and take my things in to my room and then head to find kennly. I look everywhere then I hear something in the back yard so I head to the back door and see her out back shooting empty cans. I watch her shoot for about five more minutes then she quits and starts to grab all the cans, so while she is picking up the cans I decide to sneak up behind. Now why did I not know that you shoot? I ask her as I grab her hips. What the hell Luke?? What are you trying to do kill me? She asks as she turns around and tries to calm down. Well no I was trying to surprise you, I'm sorry I scared you. I tell her as I pull her into a hug. Well I'm surprised you're here but be glad I didn't have my gun I might have shot you. She says pulling out of the hug and goes back to picking the cans up. So you never answered me about why I didn't know you shoot. I tell her. Well it never came up and it's just something I do when I'm upset, stressed, or just feel like shooting. She says as she throws all the cans away. So which was it today? I ask as I follow in the house. Well today I just felt like it today since I didn't have anything else to do after I cleaned up the house today after the kids left. She says walking upstairs to go to her room. While she did that I went into the kitchen and ordered some Chinese for us. She came back downstairs, I called and ordered some Chinese for lunch. I tell her as I sit on the couch. Thank you I was getting ready to go find me something to eat. she says as she sits down on the other end of the couch. After a little while the food arrives and I pay them then take it to the living room and we eat, after we finish eating kennly gets up and takes all the trash out. When she comes back she starts to walk past me to get to the other end of the couch but I reach out and grab her hand and gently pull her down on the couch so she is sitting beside me. We just sit there and watch TV after a little while she leans over and lays her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes I look down and see she's asleep so I turn the tv off and stand up and carry her to her room and lay her down on her bed. I walk back downstairs and write a note telling her that I had to run to town and grab some stuff and I'll bring some dinner home. I put the note on the counter and grab my keys and leave.
(Kennly p.o.v.)
I wake up in my bed and walk downstairs but don't see Luke. I find a note on the counter I had to run into town to grab a few things. Don't worry about cooking I'm going to bring some food home. I'll see you soon ~luke I walk back upstairs and take a shower and then go lay down in my bed and watch TV while I wait for Luke.
(Luke p.o.v.)
I head to the mall and head into the jewelry store. I look at the necklaces and find the perfect one. Can I help you? the sales clerk asks. Yes I'll take this one. I tell her as I point it out. Alright that will be 200 dollars. She says as she gets the necklace out and puts it in a box. I pay for the necklace then leave the mall and head to chick-fil-a. I get the food and head home. I make sure the necklace is hid in the truck then take the food in. Kennly foods here. I holler up the stairs. She comes down and we sit down to eat. I give her what I got for her and get mine then we eat. While we're eating I decide to ask her. Kennly? I ask. Yes Luke? She answers as she looks up at me. W-would you go out with me tomorrow night? I ask her. You mean a date? She asks looking shocked. Yes a date. I tell her. I'll go out with you tomorrow night. She says as she grabs her trash and takes it to the kitchen. She comes back out, and goes to the living room. I finish eating and head to the living room and sit down on the couch and she comes and sits beside me. We sit there for a little while until she stands up I'm tired and going to bed goodnight Luke. she says as she bends down and kisses my cheek and starts up the stairs. I shut the TV off and walk up behind her up the stairs. Goodnight keke! I say as I stop her and kiss her cheek like she did me and head to my bedroom. I climb in bed and lay there thinking about tomorrow before I fall asleep.