Date night pt.1

(Kennly p.o.v.)
I woke up at 8:30 and went downstairs to make breakfast. I make a plate for me and start to make one for Luke when he comes into the kitchen. I take the plates and sit them on the table and start to head back to get something to drink when Luke come into the dining room with two coffee cups, here you go. He says sitting the cups down in front of us. We eat and I take the dishes into the kitchen and clean the kitchen up then head upstairs to get ready for the day. I'm heading downstairs when my phone rings and I see Brittany's picture.
K: hello
B: hey kennly how have you been?
K: I've been good.
B: that's good anyways I was wondering if you wanted to have a girls day.
K: yeah that sounds fun.
B: alright I'll pick you up at 10:30?
K: alright sounds good see you soon bye.
B: bye.
I walk downstairs to the basement whey Luke was working. Hey Luke I wanted to tell you I'm going out with Brittany here in a few minutes for a girls day. I tell him. Alright sounds good what I have planned don't start till 5:30. He says standing up. Alright I'll be back soon. I tell him giving him a quick hug and going upstairs and grabbing my purse. I head downstairs as soon as I get to the bottom of the stairs there's a knock on the door, I open and see Brittany and Jason. hey guys. I say as I invite them in. Hey you ready? Brittany asks. Yes I'm ready. I tell her. Y'all have fun I'm going to go downstairs with Luke. Jason says giving us each a hug and then going downstairs. Let's get going. I tell her as I open the door. Yeah let's go you want to go get our nails done first? Brittany asks as we get into Jason's truck. Sure then we can do a little bit of shopping.I tell her as she pulls out of the driveway. We pull up to the nail salon and go in I decide to get my nails done in white with pink and green camo deers.

 We pull up to the nail salon and go in I decide to get my nails done in white with pink and green camo deers

we got finished at the nail salon and stopped by Starbucks on the way to the mall. When we got to the mall we went in a few stores Victoria secret, pink, american eagle, and the phone store so I could upgrade my phone. While we was walking back to the truck my phone buzzed in my pocket, so I pull it out and see a text from my friend Hailey.
H: hey just wanted to let you know I finally got my car fixed. so you can come pick your truck up whenever. Thanks again for letting me use it😃.
Hey Brittany do you think you can take me to my friend Hailey's house so I can pick my truck up? I ask her as we get in the truck. Sure I still remember where it's at from the other time we went there. She says as she pulls out of the mall, we pull up to Hailey's house and she's outside with her son Bentley. Thanks Britt im going to get the keys from her then I'll just follow you back to the house. I tell her as I grab my bags and get out. I walk up to the truck and throw the bags in the bed of my truck and then go and get my keys from Hailey and climb into my truck then me and Brittany are off to Luke's.

 I walk up to the truck and throw the bags in the bed of my truck and then go and get my keys from Hailey and climb into my truck then me and Brittany are off to Luke's

we pull up to the house and see Luke and Jason coming from the barn,I shut the truck off and grab my bags to take them in. I take them to my room and check the time it's 3:30 so I decide to go ahead and jump in the shower, I get out and throw on a tank top and shorts to wear until I have to get ready. I head down to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water then walk out on the porch and see Luke, jason, and Brittany talking in the driveway. Brittany and Jason wave as they walk to the truck. Bye y'all. I say as they climb in the truck and pull out of the driveway. Luke walks back up on the porch. So what do I need to wear tonight? I ask him as he sits down on the swing. Nothing to fancy. He says as he stands up. come on we're both going in to get ready. He says as he helps me up. We go in and I head to my room, I decide to straighten my hair and get dressed.

 We go in and I head to my room, I decide to straighten my hair and get dressed