doing what he likes

(Kennly p.o.v.)
I get up and get dressed and make sure the boys get something to eat and make sure mom is up to watch the boys while we're gone, then I wake Luke up.

)I get up and get dressed and make sure the boys get something to eat and make sure mom is up to watch the boys while we're gone, then I wake Luke up

Get up and get dressed so you can eat so we can get going. I tell him as I walk out of the room and go make sure everything is in the back of the truck. He gets dressed and eats and we say bye to the boys. After that we go outside and I get in the driver's side and he gets in the passenger seat and I head for the lake so we can go fishing.
(Luke p.o.v.)
Kennly refused to tell me where she was taking me but I started to figure it out when we got to the lake. We got there and fished for a few hours and then we left and went out to eat. After we ate we got back in the truck and she drove to a nice looking hotel.  I give her a confused look. Mama said we need a night to our selves and that she wanted to watch the kids and we wasn't allowed to come back until tomorrow. She said as she hopped out and grabbed a bag from the backseat and headed inside and comeback five minutes later with the room keys. We get to the room and I tell her I'm taking a shower and then I get out and she gets in. When she gets out she comes back to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her to get her clothes. I grab her and push her against the wall and we start to make out she pulls my boxers off and I pull her towel off of her and throw it to the floor and pick her up and lay her on the bed and we make passionate love all night, getting lost in each other until the early morning hours.