Unrequited love | Yandere Sim...

By sparklyhuan

Ayano-chan has major feelings for Taro Senpai, yet she has never felt any emotion before. It's uncontrollable... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The evil plan
Chapter 3: Cherry Blossom
Chapter 5: New found love
Chapter 6: Just like his dreams
Chapter 7: Twisted promises
Chapter 8: A date with Budo-san
Chapter 9: The Amari restaurant
Chapter 10: Considerations
Chapter 11: Hidden guilt
Chapter 12: Kokona's stay
Chapter 13- Possessive
Chapter 14: Suicide of a tedious life
Chapter 15: The Ending

Chapter 4: Bittersweet Revenge

934 23 8
By sparklyhuan

"Why do you want me to go with you?" Osana Najimi asks with a suspicious tone in her voice. Her long orange pigtails, that reach her ankles, swish and spark around everywhere ferociously like flames, probably just like her temper right now, thought Ayano.

"I'm busy anyway," Osana huffs as she takes out a prettily wrapped Bento Box, then slams her locker door shut.

'A bento box again? She must be quite overconfident to give the same gift twice...'

"Well," Ayano thinks rapidly for a good answer "I... think I saw something of yours behind the second floor stairs."

Osana stops fiddling with the wrapping on her Bento Box for Taro Senpai, and looks up at Ayano-chan with her big orange eyes.

"What do you mean?" She questions Ayano, puzzled. Ayano spots Osana's phone dangerously hanging out of her pocket, noticing the keyring missing from her phone case.

"You've lost your keyring, right? You know, from your phone case?" Ayano quickly averts her eyes from Osana's pocket.

"Yeah, I have actually." Osana mentions thoughtfully. Suddenly, she grabs onto Ayano's arm like she was in some kind of emergency.

"That keyring is important to me. Do you know where to find it?"
.
.
.
Osana was a fool to place her trust in Ayano-chan and follow her through the deserted corridor...

Underneath the second floor stairs, Ayano stabs Osana with her kitchen knife; making it a quick attack.

Osana is starts groaning, clutching her stomach, unable to scream because of the duck tape spread across her mouth. Blood slowly blooms on her school shirt on, where she was stabbed, as Osana attempts to escape from under the stairs to the empty corridor.

Ayano grabbed her head, dragging her back on the floor, with no guilt, no emotion, no expression... Only her undying love for Taro Senpai.

'You must pay for your actions.' Ayano says, looking down on Osana darkly. She kicks Osana's stomach, hard, repeatedly, finally laughing creepily as she watches Osana's body breakdown and shudder.

She was finally dead.
.
.
.
Ayano sighes and lifts the lifeless body up to take to the incinerator; from all the exercise and weight training she does at home, this was easy for her.

It was afterschool, so Ayano assumes that all the students and some of the Sensais would've gone home. Unlucky for her, the Cooking Club is being held in the kitchen. Ayano winces, looking down at her blood stained uniform.

Holding the Osana's dead corpse like a bride, Ayano was about to run forward, past the open doors of the Cooking Club's hot pink kitchen.

"I'll be right back guys!"

Ayano suddenly gasps, a familiar voice echoes the corridor, and a girl with purple drills for hair comes face to face with Ayano, mirroring her expression: Shock, then horror.

"What... AAAH-Mmphhh!"

Kokona-chan tries to scream loudly and run away, back to her friends, to safety, but Ayano immediately drops the corpse in her arms, reaching forward to grab Kokona, quickly grabbing her arms and covering her mouth, whisking her away.

She pushes Kokona onto the floor underneath the stairs, right where she killed Osana. Ayano quickly seals Kokona's mouth with duck tape, so that no scream can escape her lips.

Kokona flinches at Ayano's touch, tears dripping down her face. She shudders at the pool of blood right next to her.

Osana's blood.

"Listen up," Ayano orders.

Kokona curls up into a ball, non-stop shaking. She refuses to look at the insane, psychopathic schoolgirl in front of her, the one who's uniform is stained in another students blood.

She didn't want to look into Ayano's dark grey, mysterious eyes filled with a million dark secrets. She couldn't.

Why did she go outside of the warm, safe kitchen, into the corridor? Why didn't Saki? Or Rui? Kokona couldn't get the horrible image out of her mind. She recalls Osana, her eyes big orange eyes now lifeless and dull. She remembers her bruised face and skin, the wound in her chest. She remembers Ayano-chan, carrying Osana's dead body, her blank expression, her psychotic behaviour, her eyes meeting Kokona's.

'This must be a prank, or a horrible dream..." Kokona prayed inside her head "Wake up, wake up... This can't be reality.'

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Ayano shouts at Kokona angrily, kicking her back. Kokona sobbed silently.

Ayano threatens Kokona, whispering in her ear. She explains that if Kokona told anyone about what she just witnessed, she would kill Kokona, then her father. Ayano grins, she already had everything to know about Kokona, thanks to Info-chan.

Kokona nods tremendously, and feels the stabbing pain in her neck. She feels very faint for a moment as the tranquilizer is pulled out, until Kokona eventually falls asleep, in which that time Ayano-chan cleans up the herself and the blood and disposes of Osana's body.

When Kokona wakes up, she is in the girls bathroom with the duck tape removed from her mouth, in hopes that Kokona trigger any memories. She does, though. Although she is mentally scared for the rest of her life, Kokona remains silent to protect her and her father's life.

Budo, and now Kokona too... All under Ayano's evil spell for protecting Senpai...

If only they all knew Ayano was a malicious, yandere liar.
.
.
.
Budo Masuta smiles to himself. It is the next day at lunchtime, and it was a beautiful day. Although the sun is shining, Budk still feels that everyday is beautiful, thanks to Ayano.

He felt more energised; everyday felt a bit more brighter. It made Budo more motivated to try hard in class and teach the Martial Arts Club better.

Besides, today was an important day.

It is the day that Budo confesses his feelings to Ayano beside the water fountain at school. Budo is determined and positive that Ayano would accept his feelings.

The plaza is empty outside as all the students are busy in the canteen for lunch, so after leaving a note in Ayano's locker signed 'Your Secret Admirer', Budo waits by the water fountain, where Taro Senpai usually sits to read his book, for Ayano's arrival.

The cherry blossom gently falls as Ayano finally arrives. The petals gently rest on her head like snowflakes, forming the flower crown that Budo remembers from the other day.

Budo whole face lit up as soon as he saw Ayano, looking as perfect as ever, standing in front of him, just for him. Although she was in her normal uniform, to Budo, she looked breathtaking.

"Ayano... You came." Budo grins at her, just about containing his excitement. Budo was true about his feelings, he genuinely loves Ayano, and wants to make her happy, he wants to see her beautiful smile.

He would do anything for Ayano, he wants to protect her, make her see the infinite love for he has for her...

Ayano delicately places herself next to Budo, in front of the sparkling water fountain, so they are face to face, their dark grey eyes meet, filled with hope and excitement.

Well... One of them at least.

"So, Ayano..."
"Hang on, Budo Senpai. You have petals in your hair, haha."

Ayano leans forward to brush her fingers through his dark grey, brisk hair, and they both laugh. However, the blossom continues to bloom and fall, and rests in Budo's hair once more, which makes Ayano giggle.

'She's so cute...' Budo thought in his head.

It was just like Budo's daydream he'd had the day before. And with both of them under the Sakura trees, to Budo, it felt like recalling a distant memory.

"So, Ayano..." Budo takes a deep breath, and places his strong hand gently on top of hers. Ayano looks up at him with her big, beautiful eyes he longed to explore...
Maybe have the chance to learn her strengths, and her weaknesses.

He wanted to protect her, keep her happy...

"I... Over the last few days, I have realised that... I have feelings for you."
Budo says slowly, thinking about how to word his feelings correctly before speaking, with his gentle eyes looking into Ayano's the whole time.

'Dammit... I shouldn't have just blurted it out like that... Out of the blue. It must be such a shock to her.'

"Budo Senpai... I-"

"Wait, Ayano-chan." Budo cuts her off briskly, then gasps.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, but, before you say anything, before you turn me down... Please, would you just hear me out? Just for a moment?"
.
.
.
The wind whispers around each and every corner; the Sakura trees, the water fountain where Ayano-chan and Budo-san were sat. The breeze in the air tugged at the delicate blossom, and the petals danced around the two of them, enhancing the fragrance with a sweet scent of flowers.

Ayano's pony tail and fringe flutter, and as she holds on to Budo's strong hands, she considers accepting his confession.

Perhaps she should leave the brutal killings, the jealously, hatred, the psychotic behaviour. The evil plots against her classmates, the strange text messages from Info-chan.

And Taro Senpai...

So she can be with Budo Masuta, the strong Martial Arts master, the black belt who is willing to protect her? Keep her happy and smiling? And, a guy who genuinely loves her...

A guy who loves Ayano-chan...

Could she really leave her precious Taro Senpai, just for Budo-San?

Ayano looks up at Budo, battling her feelings, and let out a deep breath, then finally, proclaimed her response...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 128 18
[disclaimers!!] ⚠️i dont support any of yandere devs actions⚠️ Taro has been friends with Budo for over 7 years now, hes never felt something "romant...
70.4K 2.6K 37
The center, the core and the reason for his very existence...His Senpai. His bleak and dull world was taken by storm, colour bled into it the moment...
16.7K 425 10
Budo and Ayano had been best friends since she joined the Martial Arts club. Budo had helped Ayano to gain emotions she never had before after Taro Y...
23.2K 1K 27
Ayato has always had trouble feeling regular emotions. While he sometimes gets angry or feels sorry, real happiness or sadness seems fake to him. He...