Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds

3.1K 101 1
By Littl3R3d

  People say drinking makes you feel better and it makes you forget about the pain you feel. But what happens when the alcohol is out of your system?

  All the pain comes back and you are forced to hurt.

  "Toby wake up." I open my eyes and Jessy is standing over me. I was in Elizabeth and Megan's room but why was Jessy the one waking me up.

  "What time is it?" I asked holding my throbing head. "11:30am you need to go back to your room and get ready for our class in an hour."

  "Could you go and get something for me? I don't want to go back there."

  "Well why not?"

"Its nothing."

  "Toby, Meg and Liz told me you came in here drunk as hell lastnight and now you're telling me you don't want to go back to you're room. What did Cade say to you?"

  "Could we not talk about it please? I'll tell you guys later."

  "Okay. I'll be right back, I'm going to get your stuff."

  "Thank you! You're the best." I said blowing a kiss at her.

  "You know I am." She says smiling.

  She exited and I reach for my phone. There are five messages from Cade and ten missed calls. Why can't he just leave me alone? I then opened the messages to view them.

  Cade: I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to but things kept happening. Things were good I didn't want to ruin it but I still did anyways.

   Cade: Toby please answer my calls.

   Cade: Where are you?

   Cade: Toby please stop ignoring me and answer you're phone.

    Cade: Don't give up on me again, please. If I did get her pregnant it wasn't on purpose.

   Cade: Sigh... I guess you're not coming back to the room. Please text me back so I know you're safe.

  Toby: I'm fine. Leave me alone.

   Jessy's POV.

  I arrived at Toby and Cade's room and the door is locked. Real smooth Jessy. You left without her key, lets hope Cade is inside. I knocked on the door and it flew open.

  "Did you leave your ke-" he stops talking as he sees me. "Where is Toby?"

  "Not here." I stated and he looks at me with a kind of angered look.

  "She sent me to get some things for her to wear to class. May I come in?" I asked and he turns side ways to let me pass him.

  "Could you tell her to stop ignoring me?"

  "Sure. But that doesn't mean she'll listen."

  "Could you take me to her then?" He asked as I put Toby's stuff in a bag.

  "No I don't think that's a good idea Cade. Just give her some space."

  "I don't want to lose her so I won't do that."

  "Looks like you're already losing her bud. Whatever you did it hurt bad. I've seen her get hurt by Derek but I've never seen her drink because of hurt. She was flat out drunk last night and she's super hungover now." I explained and he has a saddened expression on his face.

  "I have to go she's waiting for me." I said before I exited the room. He said nothing else to me. What the hell happened between those two? I've never seen Toby like this, neither have I seen Cade like this.

                                  ****

    Toby's POV

     "There is a party tonight over the Sorority house! We have to go!" I yelled as I started sitting around the table with my friends.

  "Who are you and what have you done with our friend?" Megan ask and they all start laughing including me. "Guys come on it will be fun."

  "What's gotten into you?" Elizabeth ask looking at me with a puzzled look on her face.

  "Nothing, I just feel like I want to go out tonight."

  "Toby are you okay? You're never this excited about going out."

  "Well I am now so lets all be ready by 8. Jessy could you go back to my room again to get me an outfit?"

  "Uhm no. You go and make up with your roommate you can't stay with Meg and Liz forever."

  "Ugh. Please?"

  "No and don't think about asking Meg or Liz. They'll say no too." She says and I frown at her. "Fine, I'll do it myself."

  Toby: I'm coming back to the room to get stuff, please don't be there.

    Cade: OK.

  Ok? That was too easy now I'm scared to go back there. I put my phone away  and turned my attention to my friends that were all staring at me with worried looks on their faces.

  "Are you going to tell us what happened?" Jessy ask and I take a deep breath. "Fine."

                           ****
After I explained what happened to my friends, they all voiced their opinions and then we went to the rest of our classes for the day.

  The time was winding down and it was time I headed to my room to get ready. I turned the knob and the door was open. Damn it, doesn't he understand that I don't want to see him?

  I opened the door and entered the room, his friends were there and they were on the ground making something and he was sitting on his bed looking at me. It looked like they were making a model of a city, maybe they were doing it for some class...

  "Hey guys." I said and they all turned around to greet me with a smile. The greeting was short as they all turned back around to their work.

  Ignoring Cade's stare I went into my closet to take out an outfit. Now that his friends are here its the perfect time for me to hurry up and get ready before they leave.

  I could use them as a shield from Cade. He wouldn't want to look like a kiss ass punk in front of his friends.

                            ****
  Once I was finish curling my hair and putting my makeup on. I slipped on a black bush up bra and some black sexy panties, I then slipped on a dark red crop top and a high waisted ripped jeans shorts then I slipped on dark red flats to match my top. I applied some perfume and then I exited the bathroom.

  Cade's friends were gone. Shit. He was sitting at the foot of my bed with his phone, when I realized I stepped out of the bathroom his attention is turned to me.

  I turn my head away and proceeded to get my bag as I walked pass he stood up and I jumped a little but continued walking.

  "Where are you going?"

  "Don't worry about that."

  "Toby, I'm not the father of Abby's baby so you can just stop this that you're doing." 

  "Father or not I want nothing to do with you two. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go." I said then proceeded to open the door. The door closes as it opens and I look up to see that Cade's hand is the reason.

  "Move your hand out of the way."  I said with my back turned to him.

  "No." 

  "No?"

  "Yes, no."

  "Cade I don't have time for your games." I said turning around to push him away, "so get out of my way." I pushed him and it was pointless because now he had both his hands on either side of me pressed against the door caging me in and he was using it as support.

  "I hate you." I said folding my arms looking up at him.

  "No you don't." He says cocking his head to one side. "That may have worked the first time but it won't work this time because I know the truth behind your lies." He said and I rolled my eyes.

  "You're going to make me late. My friends will be calling me any minute now." I said and he leaned in closer to me, this time his body was on mine and I felt my whole body turn to mush.

  "You don't have to be late if you just tell me things will go back to the way they were."

  "I can't say that."

  "Why not?"

  "Because I can't be sure about how things will be between us."

  "Really?" He asked pushing his body on me more and I lean against the door for support.

  "Yes."

  "Are you sure?" He asked again and his breath blows in my face filling my nostrils with a cherry minty scent. Mmm.

  "Yes now please let me go."

  "You're lying again."

  "I'm not."

"You are."

"Mmm." He sounds out then moved my hair behind me so my naked neck is visible.

  "So soft, so smooth... your neck looks tasty and you smell so good." He speaks on my neck and uses his nose to tickle it. He maintains the postion as he breaths in and out on my neck. This made the muscles down below tighten. What is he doing to my neck. 

  "Thank you now please get off."

  "Are you sure about that Toby? Because your breathing says other wise." He says then licks my neck. Oh God no. I didn't even realize my breathing increased, his tongue on my neck feels so good.

  "Where are you going Toby?"

  "I'm going to a party with my friends."

  "Wouldn't you rather stay here with me and talk."

  "No."

"Why not."

  "Because if this is how you talk I don't think we'll be able to finish a conversation." I said and he laughs. He moves up to my ear and he blows his hot breath on my neck.

  "You're funny." He whispers in my ear and my legs become numb from the way I'm squeezing them together. How can he make two words that aren't sexy at all sound like it.

  He moved back down to my neck and he started sucking on it then he gently bit me. I closed my eyes and lean my head back on the door, I then place my hands on the door turning my palm to rest on it.

  A soft moan escapes and he moves one of his hands to hold my head and the other to grab my waist.

  "What are you doing to me you idiot?" I asked and he continues to latch on to my neck. He then stops removing his lips just enough off my neck so that he can speak.

  "Something I should have done a long time ago, claiming you." He says then he continues with his soul sucking. He squeezes my waist as he sucks harder on my neck and my body starts to tremble. Just then my phone vibrates in my purse and his mouth detaches from my neck. My eyes open and he's staring at me with a big toothy grin on his face.

  My face turns into a frown and he backs away with a pleased look on his face. "You should get that."

  I stand looking at him as my body regains the strength it was losing due to his neck sucking.

  "He-hello."

  "Where are you? We are outside your building."  Elizabeth asks then explains.

"I'm coming out now." I said hanging up the phone and placing it back in my purse. I then turned around to open the door.

  "See you later roomie.  Be a good girl now."

  "Jerk." I hiss at him and he laughs.

  "Oh that's funny? I won't be coming back here tonight." I said and he stops laughing. I open the door and Abby is outside.

  "Why are you here?"

  "Last time I checked this was my room and not yours. So, why are you here."

  "To have sexy time with my baby daddy." Her words cut through me and I feel my heart hurt.

  "Sexy time? Cute." I leaned in close to her and poke my finger in her chest. "You're lucky your pregnant bitch." I said then walked off. She loves pushing my buttons and I keep allowing her.

  Oh no. What if he is really going to have sex with her? What if he was feeling the same way I was feeling and he really doesn't want to stop there. 

  Stop it Toby go enjoy the party. I gave myself a brief pep talk then comtinued to my destination.

  "Wow! Who's got you black and blue? I take it you guys made up." Elizabeth says wiggling her eyebrows and the other girls start to giggle.

  "I knew you guys were up to something or esle whatever happened with him and Abby wouldn't affect your 'friendship'." Elizabeth continues and I look at her confused.

  "What are you going on about Liz?"

  "That fresh hickey on your neck." She says pointing to the side of my neck that Cade was devouring and my cheeks start heating up.

  "That asshole!" I yell and my friends start looking at me with widened eyes. How dear he do that to my body?! So that's what he meant by claiming me? Marking me like I'm some object that can get lost.

   "Wow calm your tits babe." Megan says and I look at her. "Lets go." I said leading the way and they followed. I pulled my hair around to cover Cade's mark as I stormed towards the Sorority house.

                               ****
  Several vodka shots later and my friends and I are hot drunken messes.

  "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila four how many shots before I hit the floor." I said dancing with a bottle of tequilla in my hand. My friends start laughing and some other drunken turds start laughing along with us.

  Icona Pop's I love it starts playing and everyone's hands flew to the air and I dance finishing up my bottle of tequila.

  Just then someone knocks into my back and the bottle flys out of my hand crashing to the floor and shattered away.

  "Asshole!" I snap my entire body around to growl at whoever just knocked my bottle out of my hand. A cute guy with a sorry face looks at me. He stretches his hand out with the cup towards me, "I'm sorry I didn't me-"

  "Give me that." I grabbed the cup out of his hand and starts gulping it down. I turned around from him and started jumping around to the music for I don't even know how long.

  "Holy shit Megan and Elizabeth are making out!" Jessy shouts and my eyes dart towards my friends eating each others face off. I burst out laughing at the sight and the crowd cheers them on.

  Katy Perry's I kissed a girl starts playing and some other girls start kissing each other. What the hell. Just then Meg and Liz separate and they both have shy looks on their faces then they see everyone looking at them.

  I laugh at their faces and then my vision starts getting blurry. I try to blink the blurriness away but it wasn't leaving. My head started feeling like it was spinning and I put my hands up to hold it. An arm grabs my hand and I turned to see the guy that handed me the cup earlier.

  He starts pulling me away from my friends and I watch them as they disappear. "Hey... guys do... yo..u know th...this guy?" I asked, my voice barely audible but they didn't hear me infact they were nowhere in sight.

  The music starts to fade and the crowd of people became smaller and smaller.

  "Wh.. where... ar... are you.. taking me?" I asked and then I try to pull away but his hand wraps around my stomach and he's now dragging me down a hall.

  Oh no. How could I let this happen. "Stop it..pl...plea.. please... just.. let me go." I beg as he continues hauling me through the hallway. He opens a door and pulls me into a dark room.

  He throws me on the ground hard but I couldn't feel a thing. My body felt numb and I felt weak. He must have drugged me. He closes the door then he drags me across the room. Once he got to the bed he picked me up and threw me on it. Tears fall out my eyes as he crawls on top of me kissing my body.

  "Please, no, stop." I cry out and he continues. He starts kissing me on the mouth and his tongue darts into my mouth and I slap him in the head.

  "You stupid bitch. That hurts." He says then hits me in the face. "Please stop."

"I like it when girls beg." He says then he unbuttons my shorts sticking his hand inside. "Stop it!" I yell as loud as I could but he just continues to force his way into my underwear.

  His cold hands touch my sex and I scream, "help!"

  "No one can hear you princess." He says kissing my neck and fingering me. I can't move I'm too weak and his body is too heavy.

  "Don't resist now." He says easing off me to undo his pants I try to move my hand but I can't they feel like a pile of bricks are hanging from them.

  I close my eyes as I realize there is no escape... this guy was going to rape me and I couldn't do anything about it. He started pulling down my shorts and I say a prayer to the lord.

  I hear a sound like a door breaking and then I black out.

   Jessy's POV

   After I saw a guy pulling Toby away I started looking around for help because I knew she didn't know him but everyone was so freaking drunk. I took Toby's phone from her purse that I was holding and I dialed Cade's number. He was already at the party. I informed him that someone took Toby away and that I didn't know how dangerous the guy was so I was afraid to go in after him.

  We met at the entrance of the hall and we went opening all the doors, when we get to one that was locked. Cade gave the door one swift kick and the door flew off.

  With widened eyes I look at the guy trying to take Toby's clothes off. He looked back at us in shock and then Cade sprinted towards him.

  When he was near him he grabbed the guy and slammed him into the wall then unleashed a few punches to his face.

I ran over to Toby to wake her up so we could leave but she wasn't waking up as a matter of fact she was breathing lightly. Oh no.

  "Toby!"

  "Toby wake up!" I yelled and Cade continued socking his fist into the guy's gut and face.

  "Cade she isn't waking up and she's barely breathing!" I yelled and he snapped his head around and there was nothing but pure rage in his eyes. He tossed the guy aside and scooped Toby up into his arms. He says nothing then he charges outside the door and I follow behind him.

  We are back in the crowd and I yell at everyone, "MOVE!" and they all cleared the way. Meg and Liz stand looking at us as we were passing. "What's wrong with her?" Megan asked. "I think she has been drugged." Then I continue to catch up with Cade.

  He carefully placed her in the car and the two girls go in the back with her and I sat up front with Cade. Cade backed out of the lot so fast I didn't even know that we were heading for the main gate.

  "We aren't going to the campus clinic?"

  "No we are going to the hospital." He says and his jaw clenches then his arms tighten around the steering. I wanted to get help for my friend fast but I didn't want us to have any accidents while doing it.

  I snapped my seat belt on and leaned back in my seat. Toby please be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4M 436K 65
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ...
99.7K 1.6K 31
Enemies to loversโค๏ธ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
69.5K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction โ€ขCompletedโ€ข "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...