Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day

337 11 2
By amatif_zbad

"Good morning sir." I greet Soo Young as he gets inside the hotel.

He walks towards me. "You have so many things needed to explain to me." He winks at me before he goes away.

I puff an air as I get what he means. Tsskk... Another interrogation?

"Eun Jae-ssi, the boss called you."

I get startle when my colleague pokes my back and whispers it to me.

"Waeyo?"

"Meolla? Maybe because of your absent yesterday."

"Arasseo."

I walk silently to Soo Young's office. I knock for three times before I open the door.

"Sir?" I call him when I only see his back.

He turns his swivel chair around. "Ya..." He pats me after locking his door. "Palli, tell me. I demand you to tell me."

"Ya... Oppa, it's private!" I blush when I said it.

"Aigoo... Private huh?!" He pouts. "Did he force you to do it? Did he harass you?"

I shake my head. "Aniyo! He did not do any means to force me. It's just that... I just gave in this time around. We are getting married anyway right?"

He pats my head. "Ya... What if he'll you know?"

"Know what?"

"That... Erghm... Let us say... Back out?"

My heart suddenly beats fast when I heard it. "Ya... Let's—Let's not hope for that to come." I try to erase it in my mind. "I trust him so much."

"But..." Soo Young stops and then sighs as a defeat. "Alright. I won't be talking about it. Just tell me if anything will happen, arasseo?"

I hug him. "Gomawo oppa."

He pats my back lightly. "I have another thing to discuss with you."

I raise a brow when curiosity floods in. "What is it?"

He releases a deep breath. His eyes reflect so much sadness.

"What is it oppa?" I repeat. I know he is having a serious problem basing on the way he looks.

"Can you help me Eun Jae? My parents are trying to pair me with lots of girls lately. They keep on bugging me that they want to see their only child settle down or just get a girlfriend. You know that I don't really like it. They gave me until next next month to show them my girlfriend since I told them that I already have one. They want me to show it in our hotel's anniversary party." He looks so frustrated.

"Oppa... What can I help then?"

"Will you please pretend to be my girlfriend even just that day? Please?"

I am surprise to hear it. "Mwuh? Why me?"

"Because you are the only one who knows my case."

"But... I don't—"

"Please? Just this one."

I bite my lower lips. "Can I think about it first oppa? Mianhe... Mianhe..."

He holds my hand. "Gwenchana... You still have plenty of days to think though."

"Mianhe jeongmal oppa if I can't give you an answer for today."

"Aishh... Please think it thoroughly ne?"

"Ne oppa." I give him a last hug before going out from his office.

Should I agree? Or should I not? But oppa will be putted into danger if I do not help him? But what if Jinki will know about it? He'll be mad... But he will understand if I will explain it to him right? Urgh... So many buts... And yet, there is no answer.

I go back to the front desk and continue my work. "Annyeong hashimni—" My words hang in the midair when I see the person. "Ha-Eun unnie?"

"Omo? Eun Jae-ssi, SHINee oppadeul's fan right?" She looks surprise to see me. "What a small world!? So you are working here?"

I nod. "Ne. Erghmm, what can I do for you?"

"Ahh, I'm visiting Soo Young oppa." She said happily.

"Soo—I mean sir? Ahmm, do you have a scheduled appointment with him?"

She shakes her head. "Aniyo. Can you just tell him that his little sister is here?"

I nod. "Arasseo." I call directly to Soo Young's office though it is not right. Well, he is used to it anyway... Hehehe. "Yeoboseyo? Ahh, sir, this is Eun Jae. Someone is looking for you. Your little sister according to her. Ahh... Arasseo." I only said it in a minimal voice.

I look to Ha-Eun and smile. "You can proceed to his office mam. 5th floor, right side. You can see his secretary. She will be the one to attend to you towards his office."

"Alright, thank you Eun Jae-ssi."

"You are welcome mam."

I fall into a deep thinking. I wonder why Soo Young and Ha-Eun know each other. I shake my head. "Aishh... Maybe they just know each other."

A week passed by and boredom eats my day off. I am playing my phone when I remember my promise to Jinki. I take a sticking out tongue selca and send it to him. I giggle as I send it to him.

Jinki: Bwoya? Why sticking out tongue?

I laugh when I read his reply. I laugh more when he send a pouting photo of him.

I send him an eye smile photo. I just love to tease you. Are you not busy?

He sends me a photo of the five of them wearing colorful outfits. We are waiting for our turn to perform in Mnet.

Me: Omo... Am I disturbing you jagiya?

Jinki: Of course not! I miss you a lot baby.

Me: Baby? Hahaha... Arasseo. I miss you too a lot.

Jinki: Baby because you are my baby. How's your day?

Me: I don't have a work today. I feel bored that is why I sent you that photo.

Jinki: Aigoo. We should have a date today.

Me: Tssk. Rest first before dating, I'll be happy if you follow that.

Jinki: Aigoo... This woman. We will be performing next. I love so much jagiya.

Me: Hwaiting ne? I love you too so much jagiya. Take care ^^

I decided to create a twitter account. I pout when I find his name very difficult. "Aish... Jinjja this man." I follow him as well as Soo Young and Jonghyun.

I scan his tweets and smile afterwards. I am proud to have a boyfriend just like him. Aside from his physical attributes, he is really a smart type of person.

I fall to sleep after I stalk him a little bit in twitter.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I reach my phone when I heard it ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jagiya! You made a twitter account!" Jinki excitedly said to me. His voice makes me fully awaken. "I followed you back!"

I sit from lying on my bed. "Ya... I told you not to follow me back!"

"I can't help it. I easily recognize you even if you only showed your eyes in your profile picture."

I pout. "Aigoo... Why not when I sent that photo to you."

I heard him laughing. "I guess many people will wonder who you are since Jonghyun followed you too."

"Yaa... Don't be unfair to others jagiya."

"Please? Please?"

"Arasseo... But don't retweet whatever I tweet ne?"

"Ne."

"Ya... You called? Not busy?"

"I grab the opportunity. I still have one question."

"What?"

"Who is that other guy that you followed? Soo Young is the name right?"

"Tsskk... You don't have to get jealous with that guy. He's just a chingu and at the same time, our boss."

"Jeongmal?"

"I promise jagiya."

"Kurae, I'll be going now. Manager hyung called us."

"Arasseo. Take care ne?"

"Ne. You too."

I turn off the call. I feel fully energized when I heard his voice.

My eyes widen when I checked my twitter account. A lot of shawols follow me and some are asking who I am. "Jinjja... Aigoo... This Lee Jinki and Kim Jonghyun oppa."

I walk towards outside to prepare dinner when I can't find my mother and step father.

"Looking for your eomma?" Cheri waves at me while saying it.

I nod and smile. "Maybe she's with her friends again?"

Cheri smiles too. "Aniyo... I saw her earlier going to your father's grave. We met their when I visited my parents' grave."

"Ohh... Gomawo jeongmal for telling me imo... But it is already night and yet she is not back... Where could she has gone?"

"There she is..." Cheri points a direction.

"Eomma?!" I immediately assist her when I notice her. I look at Cheri apologetically and excuse myself.

"I miss your father. Why did he left me alone?! Why?!" My mother becomes hysterical.

"Eommonie, I am still here. Don't worry."

She pushes me away. "You! If it's not you! You... You take away everything from me... You..." Her mother lost consciousness.

"Eommonie... Eommonie..." I cry as I try to wake her up.

I try to lift her and drag her towards her room. She must be so upset today and yet here I am... Trying to flirt with my boyfriend without knowing what is going on with my mother.

I get a basin and try to sponge bath her before I make a dinner for myself and hopefully, for my mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 13.8K 60
SEQUEL FROM - | You Are Ours | "Mad to think it's been two years, isn't it?" Joonie breathed out, drinking some of his whiskey. "Feel...
12.4K 259 5
His noona. She couldn't. It was wrong. She shouldn't like him. She can't like him. But why did she find herself doing something she knew she wasn't a...
1.7K 68 9
Jin- Love has the power to change anyone and anything Namjoon- Love is nothing just waste of time Yoongi- Not all love you the same as you do Jim...
315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...