Adopted By My Chemical Romance

By BlackArrow95

Jade, a sixteen year old girl, is trying to escape her past. She's spent most of her life being passed around... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New Book

Epilougue

3.6K 109 68
By BlackArrow95

Frank's POV
It's been three years and I'm almost as happy as I was before Jade. I still haven't managed to get over her death but life has to go on.
Bandit is now 7 and she's the top of second grade. We couldn't be more proud of her. She's also taking after her parents. She loves music and she's learning to play guitar with Ray although Mikey and I dip in sometimes and teach her cool stuff that Ray wants to save until later but Bandit couldn't have a better teacher. She loves to draw too. She's creating a comic with Gee and she's just 7.
Ray is okay. He's doing good and nothing yet is too come between him and his creativity. He's so happy but every now and again when it comes to times like Jade's birthday or the anniversary of when we adopted her or the anniversary of when she died he gets super down. He feels like he treated her bad on her last day with us and he can't forgive himself for it. That makes me sad to see him like that.
Mikey is happier than he's ever been. He's married again to a sweet person called Kristin. She's great and she's willing to live with us. She loves the house and she loves us. Now they're expecting a kid. Jade's room is becoming the babies room. We were all against it at first but we have to get over it at some point. Life is constantly moving.
Gerard and I are on the mend still. Gerard has almost relapsed in his alcoholism but I'm always there to help him. You see we're back together again. It's been 18 months strong and it's helping him a lot. It's helping me a lot. Bandit loves it because she has three parents and the others are very accepting as they once were.
I've been getting through my problems too and I haven't attempted suicide in three years. I'm still yet to touch another cigarette. I don't think I will again. I've also been thinking about adopting another kid in a couple of years with Gerard. Maybe a baby this time. A girl too. Less trauma and we can bring it up together. They would have a great family. The perfect family to bring it up and if we can name it, I'm desperate to call the baby Bella Jade Way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 60 24
Y/N has been from foster home to foster home, since she was 3, her parents died the night of her 3rd birthday and she's been rotating in the care sys...
32.3K 721 44
Fourteen year old raven is trapped with her sick mother and abusive father. What happens when her father gambles away all their money and she's force...
41.7K 1.1K 22
Lainey was just an orphan, her parents died on Valentine's Day and she is and outcast. Her idol, Gerard way, surprise adopts her after she almost die...
109K 4.2K 33
Evie Daniels finds out she is adopted and her biological father is Gerard Way. She moves to New Jersey but still knows nothing about her biological m...