I Want Crazy (Harry Styles)

By lastkissyndrome

She could be bad news but I'm still into her. She ain't easy, she's feisty and crazy. And I want crazy. More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 4

243 7 0
By lastkissyndrome

I drove my way to the snowy streets of London. It's not a heavy snow but it's good enough to cover the whole place.

It's been a struggle for me to wake up in cold mornings like this. But instead leaving my ass to its haven, I'm here driving my way to our rehearsals because this is what I supposed to do and I wanted to do. Everyone knows how much I love singing and I love what I'm doing. If you count this as a job, well, I could say I'm in love with my job. That's why even if I would find our new voice coach that I added up to my 'to-despise' list, I would still be attending the rehearsals. I'm here for my passion in the first place; not for her.

"Nice to join us, Mr. Styles. You're a minute late." she sternly told me.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Morgan." I sarcastically spoke to her and made my way to an empty seat beside Zayn.

"So that's it? You're a minute late." she reminded.

"What should I do? I'm just a minute late." I crossed my arms. I don't get this girl at all.

"Every action has a consequence to take and you know that I hate people who aren't punctual."

"It's just sixty seconds. Can you just let it slip?" I retorted.

"Sixty seconds ago, we should've started." she pointed.

I was about to talk but she beated me to that.

"First rehearsal that I'd be doing with you and you're late. I'm putting you up on a D.A."

"What the actual fuck?"

"Language."

"Seriously," I dramatically stood up towering her sitted figure. "You're not my boss here."

"I'm in charge."

"You're just our fucking voice coach!"

"Harry!" Paul Roberts -our choreographer- called out. "You have to know something."

My head snaps to his direction. He's just a few feet near us.

"What should I know aside from the fact that she's a fucking bitch?" my anger poured out.

"Styles, this fucking bitch-"

"Shut your damn mouth. I'm not talking to you!" I cut her off.

"Harry," Paul called out once more in a warning tone.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"You can't talk to her like that. She's also added as a tour manager." Paul explained and surely, my eyes went wild.

I look around and saw how the people around me have the same expression; as if they want to laugh at me. I turn to look at the brunette sitted perfectly with her legs crossed, watching me intently with her famous smirk.

"Surprise, surprise?" she mocked. "The management decided about it yesterday along with Mr. Paul Higgins. So yeah, this fucking bitch is one of your tour managers. I've warned you."

"Did you guys know about this?" I asked directly to my four band mates.

"Five minutes before you've arrived." Louis replied.

I muttered every curse I know. This can't be happening. This is worst than my wildest nightmare. This is bullshit. I sigh frustatedly as I walk back to my former seat.

"Na-a-ah." I heard the bitch spoke. "We're not yet done, Styles."

I glared at her while she smirks to herself.

"Get us drinks. There's a near Starbucks in a corner." she instructed.

"What?" I said for the umpth time of the day.

"You heard me."

"Yeah, I heard you. But I mean, why?"

She rolls her eyes, "D.A."

"Do I have a choice?"

"What do you think?"

"I'll get those drinks, madame."

"Call me that again and I'll make sure you won't have an offspring."

I can't help but be amused. Now I know how to piss her off.

"I meant it, Styles." she narrowed her eyes at me. "I know what you're thinking."

"I'm not saying anything." I waved at her and walk backwards, away from her and towards the entrance.

"Anyways, when I said 'get us drinks' I meant everyone in this very room." she spoke up and I was about to protest when she continued, "And buy some pastries as well."

"You're demanding like it'll all come from your own pocket." I told her but she only smirks.

"Complaining? You got loads in your pocket so that'll probably cost a penny for you."

"I don't have to be reminded I have the money in the world."

"Oh c'mon, Mr. Conceited. I don't really give a shit about your damn money."

Now I have another pet name. Well, better than 'fucktard'.

"Thought so, Miss Sassy." I winked at her which given another set of rolling her eyes.

I walked out of the large room as I heard her once more; this time talking to the people inside which include my band mates. Speaking of them, they didn't even interject to our whole conversation. Are they some kind of our audience? Not so One Direction. Commonly they'll join in a conversation to mess up but this time, they didn't. Are they too intimidated with her? They shouldn't be because I'm not.

I walk out of the building and to the parking lot, got in my car and drive to the cafe. If I'll be buying drinks for everyone then I'd be needing my car. The digital clock inside my car reads 8:17. Wow. I've spent seventeen minutes... Oops. I rathes say, sixteen minutes -minus the sixty seconds I was late- of my time arguing with the bitch. And wow, again. I keep calling her a 'bitch' as if it's her given name.

---

"C'mon, Louis! Pick up the damn phone." I mumbled.

So basically, I've been waiting impatiently for five minutes here in my car. I've called Louis' phone for multiple times but I've been redirected to his voicemail. I need help to carry these twenty cups of brewed coffee along with the two bags of assorted muffins.

I remember how the barista smiled at me with all sunshines and rainbows but gawked at me like I've grown two heads when I asked her to make twenty cups of their famous coffee for take out. The number was estimated by me for I didn't know how many we are. She might thought I was on for some coffee party with the amount of cups but it's not on my priority list to care. Because right now, I'm too damn pissed off for wasting an hour and a half for the 'bitch's' demands instead of me, being inside and rehearsing for the upcoming tour.

After the several calls I've made, Louis finally picked up the phone on the fifth right.

"Christ, I've been calling you for ages. Finally you-"

"First thing, I'm not Christ. Second, you're interrupting the rehearsals. And thirdly and most important, where the hell is your ass? I didn't tell you to buy the whole coffee house!"

Tell me what you do expect. Of course, it's the bitch.

"First thing, this is Louis' phone and you aren't Louis. Second, I didn't intend to interrupt the rehearsals. And thirdly and most important, I'm in here in my car along with the drinks you demanded and I need help to bring it inside. And don't worry, I still have my sanity not to buy the whole coffee house; unlike you!" I told her as equally as her tone.

"Fine," it's a miracle. She didn't argue. "I'll let one of your guards to help you out. Wait there, fucktard."

And she hung up. So we're back with the normal pet names. Excellent. Minutes later, Preston comes out to help me with the drinks. He got eight cups on a holder in both of his hands. I've got the remainder along with the paperbag of muffins.

"What's happening in there?" I asked Preston as we walk down the almost empty hallway.

"I've never seen a girl as terror as her." he answered out of disbelief and I don't have to ask who he's talking about."She scares the lads with her stern posture and blunt remarks."

"They shouldn't be scared. She's just a girl."

"Yeah, that's what everybody's saying but even I intimated by her. Louis seems to handle her but I know, he's careful enough not to pick up a fight with her."

"That's bullshit."

Preston chuckles at my comment. I really don't get it why they should be frightened about a girl.

"You're the only one who's brave enough to deal with her." Preston told me.

"Because I don't give a shit about her deals. She just have some attitude problem, I guess."

We arrive on the same room for the rehearsal to find the band playing 'Happily'. My mates are seated on the floor quietly but shoot me a look once I've entered the room. The bitch is busy talking with the two Pauls; Higgins and Roberts.

Higgins recognizes me and meekly smile at me. The bitch seems to notice him so she turns around to meet my eyes.

"Put those on the table." she pointed on the empty table by the side. "And everyone, get your drinks. Break for ten minutes."

The band stops playing. My mates have risen to their feet. And Niall is the first one to attack the table and dig in. Everyone has their cups and piece of muffin. I approached the bitch to hand her some when she didn't dare to go near the table.

"Here's your coffee."

"I don't drink coffee."

Everyone in the room paused while I could feel my own blood boiling. I finally lose it.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. You pushed me to get out to get this fucking drink and let me drive under the snow that almost freeze me up. You've wasted my time going out instead of me, rehearsing with my band mates. And you're gonna tell me you don't drink the damn coffee. Is this how being on authority? Doing some power trip? Get you a drink when you don't need it. You're shitting on me!"

I exclaimed on her face. I don't care if she's a girl that I've scolded. She's on my fucking nerves right now. I've got this scowl look on my face while her face won't even show any kind of reaction which leads me to get angrier at her. For a moment, I could get lost with her greyish blue orbs staring back at me. But my thoughs are interrupted when she spoke up.

"You walked out of that damn door without asking me what you should get me. So don't tell me I've wasted your time. We haven't started properly at all because we're waiting for you. I still considered you so don't put a guilt that you are being left behind. So it's fair to say we've both wasted the time. Now stop being a fucking diva." her tone was dull and calm but her last words were harsh.

"I'm not a fucking diva!"

"Then don't act like one."

"Guys, calm down."

Louis comes between us. I mean, literally between us.

"I'm calm all this time, Louis." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I know." Louis said. "Thanks for being one, Ace."

"And as for you, Harry." he turned to me. "Relax and don't let yourself get into a screaming match."

"She's-"

"We know."

"If you're all done, get your asses back on for the rehearsals."

She snaps at me and Louis then to everyone. I can't comprehend in my head what just happened. I came here to be scolded by her for being late and put me on her so called 'D.A.'. And now she had argued with me being all calm. She needs to seek for mental help.

"And Styles," she called out. "Don't be late again."

I grunt. God knows how much I despise this girl now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 137 22
"She's all I wanted. And now she's gone."
Life By Emily

Fanfiction

3.2K 40 14
433 1 30
Just a normal teen that loves One Direction. Casey loves the thought of living in London someday. Maybe even meeting the guys, but in all reality she...
48.1K 692 33
I am not saying that Harry's past is a bad thing, but it isn't good. I can relate though... to the whole bad past thing. So that doesn't bother me. B...