Make You Feel My Love

By KalachuchiBahaghari

More

Make You Feel My Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Final Chapter

Chapter 41

4.8K 77 10
By KalachuchiBahaghari

Sorry sorry sorry took me forever!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Good morning," Richard say almost like a whisper while he tuck in a strand of her hair behind her ear, when he felt her waking up. He cover the rest of her bare back with the blanket.

She smile big. "Good morning." She touch his face. They are laying on their sides and facing each other.

"I love waking up to your beautiful face."

"Kahit walang make up?"

"You are more beautiful without make up on Piks."

She smile widely at kinilig. "I love you."

"And I love you." He kiss her lips. "With all of me."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Nak, ang ganda ganda mo naman!" Sabi ni Mommy Divine while she put on Sarah's pearl earrings. They're both staring at the vanity mirror. "Dalaga ka na talaga!"

"Meeee!" Natatawa niyang sabi. She touch her mom's hand while looking at the mirror. "Mahal na mahal kita mommy ko."

Mommy Divine smiled widely and shed some tears. Daddy Delfin joined them. "Ang mag ina ko," he said. "Masyadong OA!" Daddy Delfin slowly put on her pearl neckless. "Ang ganda mo anak. Mana talaga sa akin!" Biro ng daddy nya at natawa naman sila.

"De! Wala ka pang flower?" Sabi nya ng napansin ang tuxedo ng daddy nya. "Come here, I'll put it." Tumayo sya at hinarap ang daddy nya. Naluluha sya habang nilalagay ang flower sa may kwelyo ng tuxedo ng daddy nya.

"Wag kang iiyak. Masisira make up!" Biro ng daddy nya at natawa naman sya. "You'll do just great anak. Lagi naman kami nandito ng mommy mo. Mahal ka namin." He kissed sarah on her forehead.

*****************

Pumasok ang daddy ni Richard sa room kung saan nag aayos si Richard. His dad saw him standing, looking out the window na hindi pa ready. He took Richard's jacket that's hanging and walked towards his son.

"My boy. Hindi ka pa ready?" Sabi ng Daddy ni Richard.

"Dad!" Sagot ni Richard.

"Here," His dad alalay him on wearing his gray suit jacket. "Okay ka lang? Nervous?"

"Going to the field, doing presentations, this is by far the most I've been nervous in my life!" Sagot ni Richard.

"Awwwwwwee!!!" Tili naman ng dalawa niyang nanay na pumasok na rin sa room.

"Ang gwapo gwapo naman ng anak natin!" Sabi ni tita Sandra.

"Mommm!" Richard said. "I know!" He then laughed.

"Ang yabang mo talaga!" Sabi naman ni Raymond na naka black Gucci tuxedo and a hot pink bowtie.

"Yabang... Ya... Yab... Yabs! Yabang!!" Sabi naman ni Gab! He figures out at pet name nila ni Sarah. "Hahahahaha Yabs yabang! Iyon ang meaning ng Yabs!" Lumapit sya kay Richard habang tumatawa. He's wearing the same tux as Raymond but his bow tie is color hot pink.

"Shut up bro!" Saway ni Richard kay Gab.

"Ang cute nga eh!" Singit ni Ruffa. "Yabs!" Sabay kindat.

"Ate! You look gorgeous!" Bati ni Richard sa ate nya wearing hot pink long dress.

"Ready na ba ang baby brother ko?"

"Yup! And super duper nervous!" He answered.

"Chard." Pasok ni James. "Everything is ready. She's going in the limo."

"James. Can you calm down. You're making me even nervous." Sabi ni Richard. "Now, can you be my best man and help me with my flower. You're off duty today!"

"Sorry," James said as he put on Richard's flower by his collar. "We should get going."

"Okay." He clapped his hand together. "You all heard James! Lets go!" He said excitedly.

************

"Ready sis?" Rachelle asked her inside the vintage car. "I have a car parked behind the church. Sabihin mo lang and we'll both run away!"

"Parang kang sira! Ngayon pa ba ako mag baback out?" She chuckled. "Puro ka biro! And you're suppose to be my maid of honor!"

"Helloooo! Kaya nga ako maid of honor!" Nag tawanan silang dalawa. "Ano ako na muna ba baba ha?" She slowly got out of the car wearing a pink long dress. She bend down to whispered to Sarah. "Sis! Daming reporters oh!" She pointed her lips to the people and reporters hanging out by the gate.

Sarah looked and smiled at them. "Okay lang. They're my fans they deserve to see me." She waved at them through the car at hiyawan naman ang mga tao.

****************

James marched down the aisle first. Then, followed by Richard alone. "She's here. In the car," James whispered to Richard.

"James! Please!" He whispered to James. "You're my best man not my body guard so act like one!"

"Hahahahahaha okay. Okay!" He chuckled raising both of his hands.

They watch the wedding party walk down the aisle. He's all smiles watching everyone he loves walk down the small aisle of the church where Sarah's parents got married. It was a small church therefor they only invited close friends and relatives to join them for the wedding ceremony. But since she's a huge star and a big asset of kapamilya network she allowed camera people to do a live coverage of her wedding, from to church ceremony to reception in Palawan. Everyone at home are focused to the TV. Para lang kasal ni Prince William to Kate.

"Sis. Ready ka na? Everyone's walking na," sabi ni Shin. She handed Sarah her hand.

Kina kabahan na kinuha nya ang kamay ng kaibigan. She brought her head out followed by her body. More screams and flashing lights came on.

"Lamig ng kamay ah!" Biro ni Shin at tumawa. "Isipin mo na lang concert mo ito!" She said making Sarah feel a little comfortable.

Nag lakad na si Sarah patungo sa church. Alalay naman ni Shin ang mahabang train ni Sarah. The coordinator helped Shin fix Sarah in front of the double door ng simbahan. "Go ahead Rachelle ako na bahala ikaw na ang next," sabi ni Wendy na wedding planner nila.

Rachelle gave Sarah one last look and smiled at her. Naluluha naman ngumiti si Sarah sa best friend nya. Then Rachelle started walking. After Rachelle they close the double doors and Sarah took her place in front of it. With Wendy and her team fixing her long veil and train, she started to feel knots in her stomach. He cheeks are now rosy.

"Miss Sarah when they change the music the doors will open and that's your cue yo walk, okay?" Sabi ni Wendy.

Lalong bumakas ang nervous muka ni Richard ng nag change ang song.

"When the rain is blowing in your face." The song comes and the door opens. "And the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace, to Make You Feel My Love."

Sarah started to walk and finally everyone got to see her beautiful ivory mermaid style wedding dress with diamond beadings, long ruffled like train and seven yard long veil. She stared at a man standing by the altar waiting for her in tears and with a huge smile. She heard people clapping their hands as she walk down the aisle. She chuckled as tears flow down her cheeks. Then, her father met her half way.

She heard her favorite part of the song ang sang along with it while looking at Richard who is also singing along. "I've known it from the moment that we met, No doubt in my mind where you belong..."

Sarah finally made it to the front of the Altar. Her father lifted her veil over her head and kiss her cheek. Her tears were already falling. Daddy Delfin along with Mommy Divine and Richard's parents exchanged greetings. Daddy Delfin have Sarah's hand to Richard.

All smiled coming from the both parties. Even the televiewers are touched by that exchanges of hands. Sarah and Richard wiped each others tears of happiness while giggling. Then, they walk together to the front of the Altar.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the two people everyone loved to join their hearts together as one in the house of God." Umpisa ng priest who happens to be the priest who married Sarah's parents. "Let's all open our hearts to the Lord in the name of the father, the son and of the holy sprit."

Everyone signed the cross.

"Is there anyone in here who feels that these two should not marry in the name of the holy matrimony please say it now or forever hold your peace." The priest continued.

Sarah and Richard looked at each other holding hands. "I do!" Sarah mouthed.

"Noooooo!" Richard mouthed to her and they both giggled.

The priest continued on with the wedding ceremony. They did the traditional filipino catholic wedding with candles, veil, cord, coins etc. isa isa sa mga abay nila ang nag sindi at nag lagay ng mga candles, cord and veils.

"Have you two prepared vows for each other?"

Sarah nodded at Sir Louie. Sir Louie took his seat on the piano. He then started playing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth-" he started to sing. He laughed a little because of the first few line. He believe its true. She does have a smart mouth sometimes. "Drawing me in, and you kicking me out! You've got my head spinning..." He twirled his finger around. "no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind..." He pointed at her head. "I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright..."

Naluluha naman syang kumanta. "My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind..." She pointed in her head and turning her finger by it gesturing that Richard is crazy.

He smiled widely and sang his heart out. "'Cause all of me...Loves all of you!" He pointed at her. "Love your curves..." He paused at napatingin sa sexy niyang curves. He blushed.

"Ayusin mo! Tatamaan ka sa akin!" Banta ni Sarah at nag tawanan ang lahat.

"Love your curves and all your edges," he continued to sing. "All your perfect imperfections."

"Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you," she sang. "You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning! 'Cause I give you all of me." Her tears fell. "And you give me all of you, oh..."

He wiped her tears as he sang. "How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too! The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood..."

Sinalo ni Sarah ang susunod na mga words. "You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you!"

Sarah wiped his tears as he sang again. "My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind..."

Then Sarah sang. "'Cause all of me, Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections."

He sang. "Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh..."

They both sing. "Give me all of you... Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts! Risking it all, though it's hard..."

He sang accapella. "Cause all of me... Loves all of you! Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections."

And she followed. "Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you..." She paused dahil nahihikbi na sya sa pag kanta. Hiyawan at nag che-cheer ang mga tao sa loob ng church sa kanya. Umiiyak na rin si Richard habang kinikilig. She continued. "You're my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I'm winning... 'Cause I give you all of me..."

He sang na naiiyak. "And you give me all of you..."

They both sang in accapella. "I give you all of me... And you give me all of you, oh..." Sarah and Richard made sure they felt every single words in that song.

Everyone applauded them. Some were crying kasi feel na feel nila ang love ng dalawa para sa isa't isa. Some are kinikilig at in love na in love sa kanta. They truly made that song theirs.

"And with this ring, I take you as my lawfully WIFE," Richard said as he slipped a platinum silver wedding ring on Sarah's finger. He then kiss her finger with the engagement ring and the wedding ring.

She laughed while still crying. She said as she slipped his platinum wedding band to his finger. "And with ring, I take you as my lawfully HUSBAND."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I can sing that song over and over," she said as she move closer to him. She rested her head on his chest. She then hums their vows to each other.

"Masaya ka ba?" He ask her while he caress her hair and her bare shoulder.

"Lagi naman ako happy. Lalo na pag ikaw lagi ang kasama ko."

He hug her tightly. "Yun lang naman ang goal ko sa buhay ko ever since I saw you crying on that beach. To make you happy."

She look up to him. "Naaakkksss!!!" She joke and laugh out loud.

He let go of her and was about to leave the bed when she stop him. "Hahahahahaha uuyy! Joke lang! Piks ka na ngayon ha!"

"Whatever..." Nag tatampo niyang sabi.

"Sorry na! Huy!" She say still holding on to his waist not wanting him to leave. "Sorry na. Come back to bed na! Please."

"Ayaw!"

"Suuuuuus! Nag papa baby pa! Sige na. Come back to bed na!" She beg him. "I'll do anything. Just come back to bed. Please."

Tumaas naman ang kilay ni Richard. "Anything?" Sabi niya with nakaka lokong smile.

She let go of him realizing what she just said to him.

He quickly got on top of her. He remove the blanket exposing both of their naked body. He scan her from head to toe. "Anything huh?"

"Nhie... What are you doing?" She ask him curiously.

"Are you still sore?" He ask her naughtily.

"Nako mister alam ko na ang nasa utak mo!" Sinungitan nya ang asawa. "Hindi ka pa ba pagod? Quotang quota ka na noh!"

"I run everyday for this day Nhie!" He attack her and start kissing her everywhere.

The room they rented in one of the Palawan's secluded island is full of Sarah's giggles and sequels as Richard attack her playfully. They can be as loud as they can, sila lang naman ang tao sa island.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.

.
Reception and Honeymoon next chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.5K 22
Compilation of one shot love stories.. Paano magsulat ng love story ang mga single? Go and check this compilation.
3M 130K 21
(Yours Series # 2) Julienne Salvacion definitely didn't think that she'd reach the age of 32 and still be unmarried. She was sure that she'd, at leas...
41.6K 1.6K 30
She's fragile yet strong, innocent yet tainted. She is sensitive yet callous, sweet yet stern. "We all do things we thought we can't and we won't. No...
1.9M 87.6K 25
(Yours Series # 4) Marian Eliana Nicolas just wanted to be left alone. She knew that she's not exactly the kindest person-definitely not the first pe...