Mysterious Ms. Rose

נכתב על ידי scaldingmetalslide

After team RWBY graduated​ from Beacon Ruby disappeared without a trace. Blake and Yang still looks for her w... עוד

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

a/n

6.1K 61 8
נכתב על ידי scaldingmetalslide

Hello all😊 I am writing this note as more of a warning to anyone who may read this. I apologise in advance for my terrible spelling and grammar abilities. I will probably not be uploading very frequently due to the fact that it's nearing the end of the school year and the teachers are scrambling to cram in the lessons they didn't get to earlier. So yeah.  I hope you enjoy the story and try not to get too annoyed by my lack of proper comma placement. Feel free to correct anything, I will try to fix it later. Also this is my first story so please don't be to harsh (Or do I don't really care). So please bear with me and enjoy my stupid story.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.1K 65 6
"Not... to call you a coward master but, some times... cowards do... SURVIVE" that was the lesson muzan was taught towards demon slayers. When he and...
18.6K 728 16
╰• • •➤ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐂 ❏ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐦𝐚�...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...