Living with the Bentley Boys.

By nish97_

How do you go from being a social outcast to one of the most popular girls at school? You live with the Gorg... More

Living with the Bentley Boys.
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 4 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 9 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 10 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 11 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 13 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 14 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 15 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 16 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 18 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 19 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 20 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 21 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 22 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 23 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [24]

Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]

69.4K 1.8K 154
By nish97_

                "EURGH!" I groaned trying to find my alarm clock in my sleep, it was 6am on a monday morning and I'd set my alarm extra early to make myself look slightly more presentable. I'd had butterflies in my stomach the whole night, what if the boys decided to join in with the teasing? What if they started it at home? What if they told Dad?

                "Get up!" Dylan yelled from next door. "Shut that thing up!" He screamed frustrated. I chuckled in my sleep turning my alarm off before literally falling out of bed. I dragged my tired body off the floor and into my walk in closet, Dad had bought me so much designer wear so many expensive things but there was no point in wearing any of it, I had no friends, no one I could show it off to.

                I locked my bedroom door and stacked my bean bags against it, walking back into my walk in closet I picked out A simple Grey Hoody and black tracksuit pants, it wasn't attractive at all but it wasn't like guys looked at me anyways.

                I locked my bathroom door for double the protection, mainly to avoid the little incident of Dylan getting into my bathroom last night with me practically naked. I showered quickly letting the warm water soak into my fragile, cold morning skin.

                 "Where are Dylan and Cole?" I asked, shoving a spoonful of cheerios into my mouth. I was dressed and sitting downstairs in the designer kitchen with the boys half asleep opposite me.

                 “They’re older than us babe, they’re going to uni not secondary school.” One of the twins answered, the cheeky attitude and flirting suggested it was Kyle.

                 "Sorry Kyle." I replied sarcastically.

                 "I'm Tyler!" He exclaimed.

                 I face palmed, giving him an apologetic look. "Sorry!" I whispered.

***

                 "Bye Dylan! Bye Cole!" I screamed, I stood at the bottom of the stairs but neither responded. It was only half seven they'd both probably still be in bed. "Lazy Ass's." I mumbled under my breath, one of the boys must've heard as I could hear a deep laugh from behind me.

                 "Alright, what bus do we take?" Liam asked sweetly, even though he was only a year younger than me I wanted to pinch his chubby rosebud coloured cheeks. He was just so god-damn adorable.

                 "You guys are taking the Limo." I laughed pointing to the black Limo and our smiling Chauffeur, I waved too him as the boys jaws literally dropped to the ground.

                 "Is this some kind of April Fools joke?" Kyle asked gobsmacked.

                 "It's November.." I trailed off laughing.

                 "Mum wasn't lying when she said you were loaded." Kyle added in disbelief.

                 "I'll miss the bus! See you guys back at home." I smiled.

                 I turned around taking a couple of steps forward before pulling my hood up, another day at school, another seven hours of name calling, bullying, teasing, made fun of. I could not wait - note the sarcasm.

                 A warm hand on my wrist turned me back around, I lost balance falling onto a well defined chest. "Get in the Limo, why are you taking the bus?" The voice ordered firmly. By now I could tell all the boy's voice's apart and that most definitely was Zane's.

                 I took his hand off my wrist and took a step backwards. How was I supposed to tell him that if people saw the bentley boys with me nobody would talk to them, speak to them, they'd be made fun of simply because they'd been seen with me.

                 "I usually get the bus." I replied quickly, flashing him a genuine smile. It wasn't all Lies, I'd told the chauffeur to tell Dad he dropped me off and picked me off from school every day and Dad left before me and got home after me so my lies were easily covered.

                 "We'll get the bus as well, you don't need to hire a Limo and all that kinda shizz for us." Zane laughed.

                 "No No!" I exclaimed looking frantically down at my watch. "I normally take the Limo but I'm meeting a couple of friends at one of their houses and it's only one bus stop away." I smiled hoping he'd believe in me. I felt disgusted at how easily I could lie.

                 "Will you show us around the place?" He asked, running his fingers through his luscious jet black coloured hair.

                 "That's not such a good idea." I mumbled. "You'll be given a map, you won't get lost." I replied. He looked at me slightly hurt but little did he know it was for his and his brother's good. "Please don't speak too me at school either." I whispered  running away too the bus stop before he had a chance to protest.

***

                 "She get's uglier every day."

                 "Is that even possible?!"

                 "Stay away you might catch uglyness."

                 I kept a low profile trying to ignore all the hateful words shot at me. I didn't blame though I was an easy target, If somebody said something too me I would endure it and not reply, if they picked on me I'd let them. Friday was the only day I'd really lost it and thrown the book at one of the jock's.

                 "JAYCEE!" One of the boys yelled from behind me, I felt like the whole school was looking at me. Whisper's started as I froze unable to move. The sweet voice, it was Liam. How was I supposed to tell him to leave?

                 "Who is he?"

                 "He's cute"

                 "He's new!"

                 "How does he know that?"

                 "JAYCEE! Can you show me where my next lesson is?" Liam called out too me again. I squeezed my eyes shut, swallowing down the guilt before turning around.

                 "Who are you?" I whispered to Liam, his eyes widened in horror.

                 "It's me Liam! I live with you now, remember?" He answered smiling. A small circle had gathered around us now.

                 "Leave me alone, I don't know you." I choked out. He looked hurt and ready too cry, but this was for his benefit not mine. Nobody would be friends with him if they found out he was friends with me, I was being horrible too him but it's only help him in the long run.

                 "Your a bitch Jaycee." Another masculine voice added in, Looking up I saw one of the twins take Liam away."Fucking bitch." He hissed before leaving.

                 "Tyler-" I started.

                 "It's Kyle." He spat. "Don't you dare try and speak too me or my brother's again." He added coldly before taking Liam too his next lesson. I got dirty look from others before the school bitch strutted over too me.

                 "I have an assignment for Tomorrow, do it." She ordered as her little posse nodded approvingly from behind her.

                 "Do it yourself."

                 "What did you say?"

                 "Do. It. Your. Self." I repeated slower for her.

                 "You ugly little wannabe, don't speak too me like that.

                 "Then do your own work."

                 "Fat, Ugly Troll." She snapped at me before turning to walk away with her little minions trailing cluelessly behind her. I sighed  too myself this was going to be a LONG ASS day, I clutched my books to my chest making my way too the first lesson off the day and took my seat at the back of the class room away from everyone.

                 Luckily the teacher walked in instantly before anyone had the chance too pick on me, he was followed by Tyler and Kyle . The girls in the class gawped as they entered while I tried to make myself invisible sliding in my seat I wished a black hole would just take me.

                 "Settle down class." The teacher began as the excited whispers started to quieten. "As you can see we have two new students Kyle and Tyler Bentley who will be your new class mates, treat them with respect and how you would treat each other." He declared eyeing all the victims suspiciously.

                 "Sir! Sir! I have a spare seat next too me!" A cheerleader yelled pushing her boyfriend off his seat too make room for one of the twins. I clasped my mouth smiling at how desperate some of these girls were, The jock got off the floor wiping his hands on his ass before snatching his stuff of the table.

                 "We are over." He spat.

                 "Baby-" the girl started.

                 "OVER." He yelled in her face pushing her back down with one finger. He walked over too me as the whole class stared. “Is this a spare seat?” He asked. I nodded speechless trying not too drool over him. I moved my rucksack off the spare seat too make room for him.

                 "Why are you sitting next too that? You'll catch ugly disease." She chuckled as the class joined in with her, I looked up ashamed too see Tyler and Kyle looking at the girl wide eyed.

                 "You know what. Shut the Eff up Faith, In your eyes she may not be as good looking as you are but that's because she ain't a fake bimbo like you." Josh defended me, Snickers arised as everyone started to point and laugh at Faith while i turned to face Josh in disbelief.

                 "Alright that's quite enough." The teacher ordered from the front. "Tyler, Kyle go take your seats in front of Jaycee and Josh please." He finished pointing to empty table in front of me.

                 He started the lesson as everyone settled down from the little break-up that had just taken place in front of us. One of the school's most popular couples breaking up, this would definitely be something everyone would be talking about. "You didn't need to do that, I'm used too it." I whispered turning to Josh.

                 "No biggie." He grinned flashing me his famous smile. "I was so sick of her pushing me around it was time to end things. And what better than to embarrass a bitch like that?" he chuckled cheekily.

                 "I..uh.. didn't know you were nice?" I whispered quietly, mentally slapping myself. Where was the time machine when you needed to take back stupid things you said? He opened his mouth to speak but i cut him off. "That was rude, sorry. " I mumbled apologetically.

                 He laughed casually as Tyler spun around with an eyebrow raised and pressed a finger to his lips. Josh stopped laughing and smiled sincerely at me. "I'm not like them Jaycee, Sometimes I have to act like it because I've been labelled a jock, I have to live up too it. But I can promise you if you get to know me sometime, I'm not really an ass."

                 I nodded like a fool stunned by his words, and for a minute, for once in my life something was going right and I hated to admit it but there was this tiny spark of happiness bursting inside of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
29.5K 536 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...