Killer Bad Girl | COMPLETED

De aisha-ann

She returned a different person, with a new mindset and a new outlook to match it. The girl that once cared t... Mais

chapter | zero
ffs
chapter | one
chapter | two
chapter | three
chapter | four
chapter | five
chapter | six
chapter | seven
chapter | eight
chapter | nine
chapter | ten
chapter | eleven
chapter | twelve
chapter | thirteen
chapter | fourteen
chapter | fifteen
chapter | sixteen
chapter | seventeen
chapter | eighteen
chapter | nineteen
chapter | twenty
chapter | twenty-one
chapter | twenty-two
chapter | twenty-three
chapter | twenty-four
chapter | twenty-five
chapter | twenty-six
Chapter 27: "The show-down Part 1"
chapter | twenty-eight
chapter | twenty-nine
chapter | thirty
chapter | thirty-one
chapter | thirty-two
chapter | thirty-three
chapter | thirty-four
chapter | thirty-five
chapter | thirty-six
Chapter 37: Waiting for you.
Chapter 38: Pranking Punk Kids
Chapter 40: {Rythmic beating} Part. 2
Chapter 41: {F*ck Phones}
Chapter 42: {Threats}
Chapter 43: {Heartless}
Chapter 43: Part 2 {Heartless}
Chapter 44: {Kidnapped}
Chapter 45 {Locked away}
Chapter 46: Sweetheart
Chapter 47 - Forgive
Chapter 48 - Fury
Chapter 49 - For Her
Chapter 50 - Epilogue

Chapter 39: {Rythmic beating} Part. 1

3.7K 136 9
De aisha-ann

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A CHAPTER DEDICATION! <3

SASHA

With my back pressed against the cement wall of my holding cell, I realized how the police station here; was a very different to the one back in California. 

Here in Rock-side, they had unisex holding cells. 

Que the excited sarcastic squeal!

"Hey sexy, why don't you come over here and I show you a splendid time?" The same man who had asked me less than ten seconds ago; just had to spit the same words out once again for the fifth time in the last few minutes. He and his friend snickered between themselves; their misty eyes were ranking over my body. 

They stopped for a few seconds and silenced welcomed me; I tilted my head back and mentally thanked God. 

"How did you wide up in here? Get caught out for being a prostitute?" The friend remarked as they chuckled like dying seals at the horrible joke. 

I want my thank you back.

My leg bounced up and down in rhythm as I tried to ignore the sadistic, two men sitting just a meter away from me.

 Both of them at least forty years older than myself. They were all talk; both too scared or maybe just too lazy to slide across the bench closer to me, not that I wanted them too. I was more than thankful for the distance between us. Again with that 'thank' word. 

"How did you end up in here, hmmm, busted for being a pedophile?" I grunted, I raised my eyes to meet theirs, the slightly bulkier one gasped, his eyebrows shot up and anger quickly spread across his features.

 He stood from his seat and began storming towards me. I stayed seated and watched the man with an amused expression on my face, which only angered him further. Opps. 

"You worthless little cun-"

"Sasha Rose Night?" I looked up to a woman dressed in a police uniform; she seemed to be her early thirties, her blonde hair was tied up into a neat ponytail. She watched the scene from the other side of the bars; her blue eyes looked like they were always bored. I admit; she was a little intimidating. 

The man quickly placed himself back onto the seat, and the officer's lip twitched up into a malicious smirk. 

"That's me," I responded, crossing my arms over my chest and giving her a questioning but bored look. I was suspicious, but that didn't mean I showed her that. 

"Get up. You're coming with me," She turned towards me; finally looking away from the cowering old man and instantly sent a glare in my direction

My eyes trailed down her arms, to her hands. One was holding a key; the other was holding a yellow folder. My eyes zeroed in on the folder; I instantaneously came to the conclusion that it was probably mine since papers were pouring out. My eyes traveled back up to hers, and I scowled.

"Like fuck I am," I muttered, while she placed the key into the lock and turned it. The popping sound of the cell door opening rung through my ears, the police officer walked confidently into the cell. 

"Get used to doing as I say, kid," She pulled my arm up so that I was standing. 

"It's time someone teaches you some discipline, you out of control delinquent." I looked down at her name tag before looking back into her eyes, a sadistic smirk painted on my face.

"Tha last comment was a little unnecessary; I think you need to calm down Officer Lavigne. Did your one night stand make a run for it this morning? You know, the withholding of intercourse often results in short fuses, but worry not! I'm sure these two would be beyond happy to help you out," I said to her while faking sympathy, I gave her a nod pointing towards the two creepy men sitting in the corner of the cell.

"Right pedophiles?"

Her grip on my arm tightened, the sympathy in my voice quickly disintegrated and turned into anger, "Get your hands off me, Lavigne," I grumbled, I could have easily pulled my arm from her grasp, but I wanted her to understand her place. 

Without responding she pulled me from the cell and through the halls of the police holding facilities. Other policemen and women on each side of the halls greeted Lavigne with curt nods, she responded with one of her own. What was she? Freaking superwomen?

"Did I stutter? I said let go fo me," She ignored me, once again. I pulled my arm from her grasp and turned to glare at her. 

"Where are you trying to take me?"

"I told you; that it's time someone taught you some discipline. Which is something Officer Damian could not do, even if he tried," I glared at officer Lavigne and stepped towards her. 

"So you're his replacement?" I asked her, trying not to let my voice waver, Damian was my friend and one of the only people who understood me, I just got him fired. What about his little sister? The money he needs. God, I am such a selfish bitch.

"Correct," Lavigne glared back at me.

"Well then Lavigne, I promise you, that from now on I am going to make your life a living Hell."

_____________

Lavigne pulled up to the front of Lukes house; her tires screeched against the smooth carpark. I looked around the front of the mansion for any signs of Damian's shitty car, with didn't contrast very well next to Lavigne's car; which was a beautiful black mustang.  

I saw Nathan's car parked to the side of the driveway but no sign of Damian's. I swallowed, and the officer sitting next to me cleared her throat. 

"Look, I don't know what the rules were like when Damian was around, but things are going to change now. You can wear whatever you want, but you only leave the house when I am with you or if I give your permission," I rolled my eyes; that rule was soon to be broken. Very quickly. 

"And there is no parties, driving or group gatherings in general. Anything that could lead to you breaking the law is banned," Lavigne spoke seriously; I waited for her to finish before I burst out laughing. I turned in my seat to look at Officer Lavigne and undid my seatbelt. 

"You fucking dreaming if you think you can tell be what to do," I pushed the car door open and jumped out before she could respond, I slammed the door shut in her face. 

_

"Damian? Are you here?!" I yelled into the probably empty house. Someone closed the door behind me.

"Sasha?" My dad walked down the stairs his hair ruffled and large blue bags under his eyes.

"Yeah, is Damian still here or have they kicked him out yet?" Luke pulled his lip into his teeth and shook his head from left to right causing my heart to drop to my stomach in disappointment. 

Dads eyes flickered to the person behind me, and he glared as her eyes scanned around the house. She turned back to him and raised a dark eyebrow when she caught him staring, he rolled his eyes, unfazed, before checking his watch. 

"Anyway, I am heading down to the hospital now, do you want to come?" I thought about his proposal, but my mind was stuck on Damian, I wanted to find him and apologize. 

"I might come later, I have something that I want to do first," Dad nodded and walked down the final steps and towards the hallway.

He passed Officer Lavigne and bashed his shoulder into hers as he passed, sending her a smirk she lost her grip on her large bag. I chuckled under my breath watching the scene unfold, Lavigne's jaw tightened as he slammed the door behind him. 

She turned back to me and picked her bag up from the floor. 

"Your father is a little immature, where is my room?" I turned around and gestured for the officer to follow me. 

____________

After three hours of looking, I finally found him. Sitting at the roasted bean coffee shop on the south side of town; I watched from the other side of the window as Damian brought the white mug to his lips and took a sip, his fingers tapping away; calmly on his phone. 

My fingers balled up into fists, as I fought with one side of my mind that was begging for me to turn and leave; while, the other side of my mind that was saying you might not have this chance again. 

Just do it, I dragged myself to the glass door of the old coffee shop. 

I placed my hand on the door handle before pausing to close my eyes and shake off the nerves, I gulped pushing the handle down and walked into the cafe.

Damian's head raised from his phone as the sound of a bell chiming echoed through the near silent almost empty cafe, grabbing his attention. 

"Sasha," He whispered his eyes wide and shocked.

My feet absentmindedly moved until I was standing next to his booth, we stared at each other in silence as I ranked through my mind for the right words to say.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, "Damian, I-" He broke eye contact with me and stood from his seat and grabbed his belongings. 

"Save it, Sasha," He pushed past me, and I turned following him out the dinner, like a lost puppy.

"Damian, please, just wait," He turned suddenly and dropped his bag, I quickly stopped myself before I crashed into his chest.

"What are you going to say, Sasha! What do you honestly think you can say that will change anything?!" I closed my eyes as he yelled at me, I waited for Damian to finish before I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Damian, I know this won't change how much you despise me right now, but I'm sorry. I am so fucking sorry; I am selfish, stupid and I didn't deserve the friendship you have given me over last few months. I took advantage of it, and I fucked it up. But please Damian don't walk away, just- please." Damian stared into my eyes; I stared back at him searching deep into his green orbs. 

"You have no right to ask anything of me Sasha, and you're right, I will despise you, not just now, but forever, I will walk away from you not just at this dinner but your life, I am so completely done, with everything to do with you... You're selfish. You Sasha Night are the hurricane that causes destruction everywhere you go," Damian walked towards me until he was chest to chest with me and shoved me back, I stumbled before regaining composure. 

"You destroyed what little chance I had with helping my sister; this job was all I had. All I asked of you is that you did not get me fired. But you did, because the only person that matters to the one and only Sasha Rose Night; is herself."

Tears leaked from his eyes as he empathized ever word with meaning and determination. By the time he finished, he had picked up his bags and turned away from me.

"I-Damian-" I was lost for words, nothing I could say could change my mistakes, a warm substance formed and fell from my eyes as I watched the first person who had tried to be my friend in the last two and a half years, walk away from me. Forever. 

"I c-can give you the money to help your sister," I called to him desperately. Damian froze and turned to me, his face clearly conveying how he felt about me now, so much hatred, anger. I deserved it.

"I don't want your worthless fucking money, just stay the hell away from me," He spat out, my vision grew blurry as I overflowed with tears, my heart shattered as Damian turned into a final blur in the crowded street and just faded away into the other countless strangers. 

He left.

A struggled sob left my lips; he's gone. I know it was selfish of me, but I silently wished that he hadn't walked away. 

 I finally pushed him too far, and he was gone. Just gone, nothing more, nothing less. I shut my eyes; the pooled tears rolled down my cheeks, my head hung low. Sob's left my lips, my body shook with pain, and I finally gave up. If he wanted to, he could go. I couldn't bring myself to stop him. 

Deep within myself, I was grateful that I no longer had to worry if Chase Carter would go after him as a way to get me cornered. Damian was free. 

"Goodbye Damian," I whispered as ears drowned out everything around me and I was left listening to the rhythmic lonely beat of my breaking heart. 

****

I'm sorry for the lack of updates; honestly, I was too busy being lazy. 

Yes, I know, where is the motivation?! 

I'M A PROCRASTINATOR I APOLOGISE!!! Anyway, this chapter dedication goes the wonderful...

Cilanee

Thank-you for your support as of lately! Pretty sure I have already dedicated a chapter to you but it doesn't matter.  Lmao.

NEXT CHAPTER IS READY AND WRITTEN! But I didn't have a dedication, so I'm holding it off until I have one; so would you like to be the fantastic reader I select?! COMMENT AND VOTE! 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.8M 230K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
2.7K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
252 0 32
River isn't your standard 'good girl.' She never went to Uni, works every day of the week and participates in illegal street races. She uses the body...