When The Sun Comes Up (PARTY...

Bởi geeardway

When the sun comes up, watch your back. Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S will show you no mercy. Brutal Scene i... Xem Thêm

Chapter One-Introduction
Chapter Two-Colors
Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders
Chapter Four-Coffee
Chapter Five-Broken Bones
Chapter Six-Walking Motors
Chapter Seven-Even Ghouls Can Have ADHD
Chapter Eight-Throw Your Shit
Chapter Nine-Glue
Chapter Ten-Sunsets
Chapter Eleven-Exploding Hearts
Chapter Twelve-Enchanting
Chapter Thirteen-Wrath
Chapter Fourteen-Bye
Chapter Fifteen-Off We Go
Chapter Sixteen-You Have Mail
Chapter Seventeen-Dead?
Chapter Eighteen-Planning
Chapter Nineteen-Found Them
Chapter Twenty-I'll Be Back
Chapter Twenty Two-To The End (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Three-To The End (Part Two)
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One-Since You've Been Gone

137 9 45
Bởi geeardway

#Sorry not sorry for making the title a Kelly Clarkson song

Brutal's P.O.V.

Isn't so great when everyone is arguing? It's just fan-fucking-tastic, especially when their arguing about something that involves you.

"We can't just leave them tied up! They're people too!"

"They tried to kill Brutal! Her own fucking siblings!"

"Guys! They're obviously brainwashed by Korse!"

This has been going on since I woke up, three hours ago. I let out a deep, loud sigh, remove Missile, who was sitting on my lap, and stand up. Then I march to my room and slam the door, letting them know that I'm not okay with this. I sit down on my bed and stare at Lock and Star, who are now fully awake.

"I wish that day would've never happened. You don't know how hard it was to lose you."

They don't look at me, just stare at the blank wall across the room. Lock and Star don't even react when the door swings open.

"Brutal, I'm sorry about all the fighting. We're just trying to figure out what to do. It would really help if we had your input as well."

I turn to Party and look him in the eyes.

"I just want my fucking siblings back. Korse probably put them on the fucking happy pill, so they'll be in fucking withdrawal. Maybe in about a month or so without the fucking pill they'll be back to normal. I know what Korse fucking said, but I don't fucking believe him."

Party nods slowly at me then calls in everyone. He tells them what I said, without all the fucks, and they agree.

"Okay, so let's try to get them to eat and drink."

As Psychotic and Jet go to get the food and water, I walk over to my siblings and take off the duct tape. When the two come back with the food and water, I order Ghoul and Kobra to hold their heads in case they try to resist.

"Okay, give them the Power Pup now, then wash it down with the water."

Psychotic and Jet do as their told and start giving Lock and Star spoonfuls of the dog food. They try to move around, but Ghoul and Kobra's grip won't let them. Soon enough they finish the whole and water bottles.

"Well, that was a not so good start."

I elbow Bullet in the rib cage and she yelps. Whoops.

******************

We've been doing the same thing every single day for the past two and half months. Lock and Star are pretty much back to normal now. I've even had some conversations with them, but it's still kind of weird talking to them.

Tonight though, I'm going to try to talk about everything. And by everything I mean what has happened since they've been gone.

"Hey Brut, you okay?"

I look up to Party from my spot on the front steps and smile slightly.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just thinking."

He sits down next to me and puts his arm around me. I leave there because I don't feel like causing problems right now.

"Look, I know you're stressed. Hell, we all are. But just know you're not alone. You have four girls and four guys wanting to help you in any way they can. And one of them, may want to help you even more then the others."

Wow I wonder who that last person is. It's totally not the man sitting next to me.

"Party, I know you want to talk about us, however, I don't. I know we've been sleeping and cuddling in the same bed together for over two months, but I still have no clue what I feel. I'm confused, and you need to let me figure this out on my own."

I stand up and walk inside, leaving him there. Quickly, I down a can of Power Pup then head to my room. This time, Lock and Star actually look up at me. I take off their duct tape and start talking to them.

"Hey guys, how are you feeling?"

Lock is the one to respond.

"Pretty good, for you know, being chained up and coming off happy pills."

I laugh at my older brother. I've really missed his humor.

"Well, I want to talk to you guys about what has happened. Like you know, two years ago to now."

They nod at me, then Star starts to speak.

"When we were shot, we thought we were dead. It was like a weird afterlife thing, but it was completely black. I just hoped to god that you and Lock Down were okay.

After what felt like entirety, I woke up in a hospital like room. Lock was to the right of me, but the bed was empty to my left, so I thought it meant that they didn't get you. Thankfully, I was right.

Anyways, they put things on ours faces that held our heads straight and eyes open. Then they place the brainwashing video in front of us and had it on repeat. I don't remember anything after that."

I lean over and hug them both at the same time. They try to return it, but can't because of the chains. I pull away after a few minutes and explain what happened on our side.

"Well I can remember that day like it was yesterday. The rays whizzing past my head, hearing the bodies hit the ground, and seeing you guys laying in a pool of blood. As soon as all the Dracs were down, I ran to you two. I couldn't feel a pulse and I started crying. Then Danger Heart and Crash Fire pulled me away back to the group, leaving you guys there.

After you guys supposedly died, our group started treating me even shittier then they did before. They made me do all the hard chores, go out on all the dangerous runs, and put me on the front lines. I finally decided that I was going to leave, so I started acting really really nice, then bolted before the sun came up. That was two months after I supposedly lost you guys.

Ever since then I was on my own, well up until five or six months ago. That was when I was infiltrating a factory, but a group decided to come the same night I did. I had to hide and eventually jump out a window, breaking my foot in the process.

The next day I started heading to the famous Dr. Death Defying. He put me in a cast and told me that another group would take care of me, so of course, I bolted.

I ended up in a nice looking diner, that seemed abandoned. But I was wrong, because that same group that Dr. D wanted to take care of me and also the same group that was at the factory, showed up. Their group contained Party Poison, the leader, Kobra Kid who is also Party's younger brother. Then there's Fun Ghoul and Jet Star, who have been friends with them since before the world went shit.

Anyhow, I didn't want to be there at first, but then I grew to love it. I also grew to love the man with the red haired, their leader. Another thing is that those boys introduced me to the other girls that live here. Bullet System, Psychotic Sound, and Phoenix Sun.

I've had the best time of my life with these people, but one day it all went down hill. I was supposed to go on a run with the boys, but they ditched me and left me home. I was fucking pissed, but I pretended like it was nothing. But they did bring back a little girl that we named Missile Kid, and I love her like daughter.

The night I finally left, I told Missile, and the next day she told the boys. They didn't know where I was though, so they started looking for me. Meanwhile, I was here with the girls. We decided to go to the Phoenix Witch's mailbox to put your masks in them. So we headed off to there, I put them in the mailbox, then a bunch of Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W's came.

We thought we defeated them all, but a stupid Drac survived and shot me in the chest, right on my heart. I kind of died and met the Phoenix Witch. She told me that I was special, and that mom almost died when you guys were little. But then I was conceived and she went back to normal.

Right before I went back, she handed me the masks and told me that she only needed things from dead people. Then I came back to the living and we all came back to this place to make a plan on how to rescue you guys.

We went to Battery City a day later and obviously got you guys. And now for the past two or so months, we have all been taking care of you."

I look at Lock and Star to see their mouths hanging wide open. I guess I should've expected that.

"So you died?"

"Yes I did Lock, is that the only thing you got out of that?"

Lock rolls his eyes at me.

"Well no, but it's kind of scary thinking that you were almost gone for good."

"Don't worry, nothing can bring me down."

I give each Lock and Star a reassuring hug.

"So um Brutal, Party is quite a looker. If you didn't already have him, I would love to snatch him up."

"Star!"

My cheeks turn bright red and I lightly slap Star in the shoulder.

"It's true, but I see the way he looks at you, especially when you're not looking. He looks like a love struck puppy. It's adorable. Now tell me why you're not with him again?"

"Because he promised me that I would go on the run, but he just left me because he thought I was weak. He left me then, what's stopping him from leaving again?"

"Did you guys talk about what happened?"

"Yes....."

"Well what did he say?"

"That I'm one of the strongest girls he has ever known, he couldn't even risk the one percent of me getting hurt, and that he still loves me."

This time Star is the one that rolls her eyes.

"You have always been the stubborn one Brut. I know you feel betrayed, but doesn't he at least deserve a second chance. You've probably tortured him the past two or three months."

"How have I tortured him?"

Lock is the one to speak now.

"I bet you every time he looks at you, he wants to hug and kiss you. Holding you in the night isn't enough. Party wants to call you his, and do things with you. He wants it to be like it was before. And trust me, I've been through what he's going through. It's terrible to have the one you love not love you back."

Well fuck.

"I'm going to sleep on it. And sorry, I have to put the duct tape back on."

They nod at me with a smile, but I see the sadness in their eyes.

"Goodnight Brut, and remember to give him a second chance."

"Yeah, what she said. Don't torture him. Goodnight Brutal."

I put the duct tape back on and say goodnight. I then lay down in bed and fall asleep with my mind swirling with thoughts of Party.

Heyyyyyy there my readers! I believe that there's two more chapters left. Wow. I can't believe it. But I'm kind of excited, thus why I'm writing the chapters so fast. I really love this book and will be sad once it ends though:( but anyways,  now you know exactly what happened on that sad day. Yay! Okay now I'm done, see you next time!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.8K 127 27
when Y/K/N falls unconscious on the zones' deserts the draculoids were already behind her. but luckily, the fabulous four are the ones to find her fi...
9.3K 228 19
Crash Angel can handle herself that's for sure. And she can handle other people....fairly well. But when Party Poison shows up she's not sure she can...
2.1K 70 14
(Art isn't mine!!) One firefight gone wrong. That's all it takes for someone's life to fall apart, right in front of them. And it happens to everyone...
5K 478 24
On his 18th anniversary, Frank Iero's parents reveal him their family secret. They tell him how their town has always been haunted and how their fami...