The silence

By EmmaPease25

You have a once in a life time chance move half way across the world to England to go to a private collage s... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10

Part 8

13 0 0
By EmmaPease25

(sorry guys I didn't know that silence is from Dr. Who my apologies! And sorry I haven't been writing in awhile Im  still in school and I have been really busy)

The spinner landed on 4, 1-2-3-4 this time it landed on my mom."Mommy no.." I whisperd

" for your task you must talk to a spirt on a oujia  board, and  get them to possess you then get them to leave your body in the matter of 10 minuets " silence explained

My mom walked up to the board then she started to mumble words I dident under stand then she started to ask questions" who are you? where are you from? are you good or bad?" the peg moved to the moon sign this means that the spirt is bad.

My mom started to shake " Possess me please." Then moms head turned, what I saw was horrifying

"Mommy?" I shouted

"Im not your mommy, your mommy is my new vessel. My slave." the spirt hissed

the trimmer ringed " times up. but there is no use in make her into a creature we will just keep her this way and lock her up in the cage."

When he/she locked her up in the cage mom crawled to the corner and just sat there watching us.

"Ok whos next?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 97 9
You were polar opposites. You were a well-put-together elegant young woman with an overprotective family. Hewitt was a clumsy, rough man, with a fami...
10.7K 538 13
If I may I'd like to pose an interesting question. What is the worst type of human? There's a large variety of objectively wrong types of humans, ran...
30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
231K 3.1K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...