Part 9

This time it landed on me."Oh god.." I whispered 

" Cassidy, for your task you must get yourself out of the concrete bow in the matter of 5 minutes and when the timer goes off I will realse  a poison gas into the box and you will put to sleep and then I will turn you into the creature like Claire." Silence said with a grin

I climbed in the box then he/she closed it up quickly. The box was dark and cold, I started to kick the box and push with all the strength I had  but It wouldent budge I hit it a couple time hoping for and movement from the lid.

"2 minutes left.." I heard silence proclaim

I push as hard as I could

"1 minute left..."I heared again

By that time I just decide to give up even if I did make it out I still would have to suffer.

"20 seconds left.. 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1"silence counted then I felt a faint smell It smelled of    bleach.

Katie's pov- 

when I heard 5-4-3-2-1 I almost fainted, and I knew she was gone. When she came out of the room she looked just like Claire did black hair and eyes and mouth sewn shut.

When she was walking to the tunnel she turend her head back and waved goodbye then went into the tunnel. 

This wasent right I had to do something, this time it landed on me"Alright katie for your task you must.." before he/she continued I  stood up and ran like a bull towards silence and hit him in the stomach once he/ she was unconscious I grabbed the necklace that had the key to Cassidys  moms cage. I unlocked the cage then ripped off my gold cross necklace and placed it on her forehead.

" leave this body in the name of the father, son and holy spirt  I command you to leave." I shouted

her body drooped to the floor like a lifeless doll, then quickly came up gasping for air" what happend?" she stutterd

" Its hard to explain but quick help me get everyone out before.." I was stoped in my tracks

"You thought you could escapee, well you thought wrong." silence groweld then he quickly ripped the key out of my hand and locked us up in the cage.