Part 10

Katie's pov-

As I sat on the cold concrete surface of the cage I started to cry I couldn't hold back the tears any more I just let them go. I cried until my face was dark red.

"Psssst..Brittany" Brittany look over at me and mouthed the words what

" Get the key." I mouthed back to her

She nodded back and stood up" U mm silence? May I us the restroom?"

"yes, but make it quick!" Silence shouted back

"Yes mam I mean sir or.. Ill just go." Brittany started to walk over to the bathroom but when she got behind silence she grabbed the necklace  and pulled back and started to choke silence.

 Silences face started to turn dark purple and then silence pasted out. She pulled the necklace and then It quickly came off.

She ran over to the cage and unlocked it she quickly grabbed our arms and pulled us out of the cage.

"Run.." Brittany shouted 

"Come on everyone, we can escape!" I shouted but when I turned back I saw that every one has already had been turned into a monster.

We were the last three left. I started to cry my friends were all gone. But we had to keep going so we ran into the tunnel and crawled as fast as we could. But when we entered the tunnel we saw to of the creatures sitting we knew they were Claire and Cassidy one  of the creatures held out a knife. It was Claire I took the knife and cut the sitches  off there eyes and mouth they both gasped for air.

There hair turend back to normal color  and then I could tell  that they were in pain, But I  was just happy they were back.

I motioned for them to  come and they did we crawled to the entrance and pushed as hard as we could on the wood door then it burst open and we craweld out as fast as could then put the wood door back up then pushed the bed  over the entrance so no one could come out 

3 weeks later-

Cassidy s pov-

  We are all back in America I am so happy to be balk home, though I may have lost some of my family and friends but I am just happy to be free, or so I thought.

"Im still here...."