His Weakness✔

Per -periwinkles-

{Book 1 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Welcome to New Neverland." "Neverland? You must be off your block, this is... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
#Wattys2017
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Her Weakness
my god

Chapter 36

18.6K 542 757
Per -periwinkles-

First Long Lost Love

Peter Pan shoved his hands into the pockets of his trousers. The harsh cold wind hit against his skin but he didn't care. He continued to walk down the path that had once caused immense pain to him. His destination wasn't far. The diminishing of the howling wind told him he was close to the meadow.

Peter frowned when he realized he had stepped in mud. He scowled and shook off whatever mud he could.

"Bloody hell."

He continued walking again. He suddenly felt as if his plan wasn't going to work. He wanted to turn around and simply run back into Evelina's arms. But he knew he would tear himself apart if he didn't finish his personal mission.

Finally, he reached his destination. In the meadow, the snow had diminished away. Soft snowflakes drifted down and slightly kissed his cheeks when they ran over Peter's bare skin. Pan shivered slightly but didn't let the cold stop him at all. The young man walked over to two huge stones that stuck out of the earth. He smiled sadly as he kneeled down. He stared straight ahead at the names etched on the rocks. Peter flickered his hands, and with magic, two single white roses appeared in his hands. He set one of the flowers one each grave and cursed when he accidentally nicked his pinkie finger.

"Hello mum and dad. How have you been?"

~

No, there is no relation between the previous king and queen of Arendelle and Peter Pan. No, Peter was never in line for the throne of Arendelle. No, the king didn't hate him when he found out Peter possessed magical powers, much like his own daughter.

Instead, the king and queen of Arendelle decided to adopt Peter Pan.

And so Peter called them mum and dad.

And so Peter fell in love with Elsa, so so long ago.

But she did not return the gracious act.

And so he lived in Arendelle until he was 15.

And the boy discovered how wonderful it felt like to have rule over people.

And he left to an island that he deemed Neverland.

And he never came back.

~

Elsa brushed her hair softly with her brush as she sat at her vanity table. She was watching how her thick hair trailed down her shoulders. She noticed it was getting a bit curly due to how often she had it in a braid. Elsa once grew to hate the colour of her hair, all because it was too noticeable, too strange... Too different.

Her doe eyes trailed off to small thimble that sat on her table top. She poked it and smiled slightly. Oh how she missed her dear friend Peter Pan. The boy who had helped her control her powers and showed her what she could do with them.

He had left so suddenly, and so unannounced. Elsa had lost one of her only friends.

Besides the matter, she knew this thimble had meant a lot to him, and she hoped one day he will come back to look for it. And Elsa hoped she would get to make amends with him before he left to god knows what.

She was so lost in thought she didn't hear her balcony door open and a figure step in.

"I see you kept my thimble safe." A British voice suddenly spoke. Elsa smiled softly before turning towards the boy.

"Snakker om djevelen ." Elsa mumbled and stood up, her smile widening. Peter smiled back at her softly before clearing his throat.

"You know I don't speak the language."

"I could've taught you. As a favor in return for you teaching me about magic." Elsa said and Peter chuckled.

"I'm a terrible learner. Nothing you would've said would've caught on."

"You calling me a bad teacher?"

"Course not, little ice princess." Peter said but didn't continue the back and forth teasing they were doing. Elsa continued to keep her smile on her face before she walked closer to him.

Peter stood by the window that outlooked to her balcony. He didn't look any different than he did when he had left. Still had brown hair, green eyes, amazing eyebrows, and a tall figure. Elsa wasn't sure what she was expecting to see.

"Why'd you leave Peter?" She suddenly asked and noticed Peter slightly stiffened.

"I don't belong here." He simply answered. Elsa chuckled lightly and shook her head.

"Of course you do silly. Your family is here. Anna and I aren't going anywhere." She laughed. Peter couldn't return the laugh.

"That's not the issue love. Magical people just don't belong here in Arendelle." He said seriously. Elsa's smile slowly flattened and she scrunched her eyebrows slightly.

"But I'm here." She whispered. Peter looked down to his feet before he took the girl's cold hands in his and managed to smile.

"I didn't just come back for the thimble Elsa. I was hoping you could come with me."

His words took Elsa by surprise. Her mouth slightly opened and she tried to speak but she was too bewildered.

"I can't." She responded softly and pulled her hands away. Peter looked heartbroken for a moment but quickly covered himself up.

"Why not?" He whispered and Elsa shook her head.

"I'm the future queen of Arendelle, I can't just leave my kingdom and Anna." She argued and Peter rolled his eyes. He could feel himself getting fussy.

"You don't belong here, Elsa, if the kingdom were to find out about your powers-"

"But they won't!"

"And what if they do?! Huh? What are you going to do when they come knocking at your door, asking for your head on a pike?!" He snapped and Elsa's eyes were slowly filling with tears. Her cheeks grew red and Peter felt terrible.

"I can't leave." She repeated once more.

Peter sorta understood. But he didn't want to understand. He wanted Elsa to leave with him.

"Fine. But at least come to the island with me. And then, if you still desire to come back, I'm will bring you back with no hesitation." Peter said finally.
Elsa couldn't see a flaw in the plan and deemed it only fair.

"Alright Peter, you've got yourself a deal."

Peter was filled with excitement and he grinned widely before grabbing the young girls hand and yanked her towards the balcony. Once they were near the edge, Peter jumped onto the ledge and looked back down to Elsa before sticking his hand out.

"Do you trust me?"

"Not like I have much of a choice." Elsa replied cheekily and grabbed his hand. Peter smiled widely before taking off with no warning. Elsa suddenly screaming as they headed for the second star to the right.

Peter was so sure Elsa wouldn't leave him. He loved her. He knew once he confessed his feelings for her, she would change her mind about coming back to Arendelle. He hoped she would stay young with him forever.

Never did he think she only thought of him as a brother.

And so she left.

~

Peter stood before the graves of king Agnarr and Queen Iduna. His adoptive parents. The ones who took him in without even questioning it.

He never came to their funeral. He had only found out they were dead when he had first arrived in New Neverland i.e Storybrooke.

Peter remembered clearly when Elsa had left him on the original Neveland. How devastated he had become.

When Pan had found out Elsa had gotten married to the Gaurdian of Winter, Jack Frost, Pan had managed to destroy most of the island in a rage.

He swore he would never fall in love. He swore he would manage to get over Elsa.

And he did.

It happened when a girl named Wendy had returned to Neverland in search for her brothers Micheal and John. Pan thought it was stupid of her to return after so many years and locked her away in a cage for more years to come.

It was at that moment that he realized there was more than one type of love in the world. There was love for the family. And it was proven a thing once more when Emma and Regina risked their lives to get their son back from the clutches of Peter Pan.

Pan came to a conclusion years ago that love was a weakness. A weakness that didn't need to exist in his life. A weakness that only held you back for the worse. He didn't need that in his life. He didn't want to he held back.

So when Elsa died he did not cry, nor did he weep.

But at that moment, when he finally tore his eyes away from the king and queen's tomb stones, his eyes landed on another rock not too far along.

Around the stone were small perriwinkles, all peaking out from underneath the thin layer of snow. They gave the grave a happy aroma and a chance for hope.

Something that Pan lacked in life.

Once his eyes ran over the name etched in the rock, the broken boy fell down to his knees in complete woe. For once he felt small.

And he cried for his first long lost love, Elsa Frost.

*unedited*

Y'all like the new cover?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

30.2K 466 22
Peter Pan Ouat fan fiction. THIS IS VERY OLD, MY WRITING SUCKED. BE WARNED. - "Why do you look at me like I see you as the villain in this story?" ...
314K 9.4K 31
[COMPLETED] welcome to neverland, where imagination runs wild. riley lives on neverland. head of the lost girls and the most terrified thing in Neve...
111K 2.7K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...
46.2K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...