Dance For The Werewolf Prince

By babey_official

'Dance For Me, My Talented Princess' Her Dancing can silence a whole room. The way she loses herself in the... More

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 01 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 02 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 03 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 04 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 05 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 06 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 07 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 08 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 09 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 10 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 11 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 12 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 13 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 14 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 15 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 16 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 17 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 18 ][♛]
A Little Dose Of Happiness [♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 19 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 20 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 21 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 22 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 23 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 24 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 25 ][♛]
GUYS!!!
🎄 chrístmαs wєєk 🎄
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 26 ][♛] 🎄
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 27 ][♛] 🎄
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 28 ][♛] 🎄
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 29 ][♛] 🎄
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 30 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 31 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 32 ][♛]
2017
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 33 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 34 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 35 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 36 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 37 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 38 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 39 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 40][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 41 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 42 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 43 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 44 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 45 ][♛]
A Personal Thankyou!♡
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 46 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 47 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 48 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 49 ][♛]
∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [♛]
2018
Publishing on Amazon?!

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 50 ][♛]

14.9K 335 56
By babey_official

And we have reached that point.

The point in which a book finally comes to a close.

Let's embrace our last adventure with this old book.

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : snowy153

fírst vσtє : snowy153

chαptєr 50 [ X ]

Jacob moved forward to attack the human, Shelia gestured to drop the lit match on the floor and Jacob froze. Shelia smirked.

"Oh the previous powerful leader is now scared?" Shelia laughed.

"Why are you still alive!" He snarled, looking around to call for guards.

"Don't bother they have all been taken out" She smirked.

"How?!" He shouted.

"Don't under-estimate this family" She smirked, her fingertips released the lit match and it fell through the air in slow motion.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!" Jacob screamed.

"Ending all this suffering." She replied as the match hit the floor lighting the room in flames.

[x]

Hands were tightly held as the group rushed away from the burning home. Some members stumbled however they all supported each other to make sure that they all got out safely. Edward's hands slipped from his families and he watched as they ran into the forest to escape the fire. He turned around and looked at his burning home. The flames had engulfed his home, his previous memories; everything he had grown up with is gone.

A hand grips his own and he turns around to find Harry standing there with a concerned expression on his face. Just then a scream echoed from inside the burning building. Edward moved towards the sound but a hard grip stopped him.

"Come on we have to go" Harry says, pulling him in the opposite direction and towards the forest.

[x]

Flames engulfed the rooms as the injured Jacob stumbled through each one. His clothes were burned and torn, his eyes continued to move frantically as he scanned his surroundings to try and find an exit. He fell into the main hall. He kicked the door shut in hopes that it would stop the flames from following him. His eyes scanned the surroundings once more and he noticed the quick footsteps of Hope as she turned to run up the long staircase. An annoyed growl left his lips and he took in her direction. Hope immediately picked up on the sounds of footsteps following her and she turned around. Their eyes met for a second before Hope span back around and took off up the stairs. Jacob's pace quickened as he tried to catch her. Hope stumbled into the long hallway and took off running, not looking back. She quickly stopped upon noticing the flames blocking her from entering the other hallway. She spun around hoping to escape but her eyes met with the annoyed expression of Jacob as he ran down the hallway towards her.

She pulled open one of the doors and ran inside, shutting the door behind her. Jacob finally reached the door, two hands gripped the handle and he began trying to open the door. Hope continued to use all of her strength on the opposite side of the door. Jacob let out a curse before a sly smirk appeared on his lips. He reached into his pocket and took out the big key chain with a handful of keys attached to it. He scanned the keys, fitting them into the lock and turning to see if they worked. The second to last key turned in the lock and Jacob let out a smirk before throwing the keys into the flames at the end of the hallway.

"Good luck trying to escape this one, Princess" He smirked, taking off back down the stairs.

[x]

The family ran through the forest, glancing back to ensure everyone was still around. Suddenly the King and Queen stopped causing everyone else to stop in worry.

"Someone's coming," The King said, looking around the area.

The group of 5 got back to back with each other, everyone watching one side of the forest.

[x]

The villagers watched from their homes as the house's frame began to collapse. Firefighters raced to the scene to put out the fire. The villagers watched as the water hit the excited flames, extinguishing them immediately. The little children held their parent's hands tightly as they looked upon the now destroyed castle. The village stood in silence as they watched the castle crumble to the ground. Firefighters worked in silence as they retrieved the bodies from the rubble. One firefighter caught something in the corner of his eye. He walked towards a certain part of rubble, his eyes met with the glinting object on the ground. He pushed the wood off the object and picked it up in his gloves.

It was a dirty old golden charm bracelet. The charms were still intact however they were close to falling off. There were a total number of five charms: a castle, a wolf, a pup, a crown and a blue diamond. They were dirty, however, they were still easily identifiable.

It was a beautiful bracelet.

[x]

The footsteps edged closer and the group huddled together. However because of the fact that the forest was a large area they could focus on the exact point. Suddenly he emerged from the darkness. Edward immediately focused on him, anger flooding through him as he prepared his attack.

"Ah, Ah, Ah I won't do that if I was you" He commented, pulling Shelia out from the shadows with a weapon pressed against her forehead.

"Where's Hope" Edward snarled.

Jacob laughed.

"Let's just say she took a little nap in one of the rooms and didn't wake up" Edward roared, charging.

A gun shot echoed through the air, Edward collapsed on the forest floor with a bullet wound in his leg. He hissed in pain, the venom in his eyes still focusing on Jacob.

"Now, let's not do that again or the next bullet will be through your heart" He commented, before pointing the weapon back against Shelia's forehead.

"Now I want to know about your little operation," Jacob said looking at the family.

"Because Shelia has told me all about your little plan. You knew we were coming all along didn't you" Jacob snarled, the pack stayed silent.

"I'd talk if you don't want a bullet through the humans head" Jacob replied.

"We got warned by other sources that hunters had been watching us." Edward admitted.

//

#1 – The Letter

"We received the letter when things were going on with Harry." Edward began

//

Edward sat down at his desk and sighed at the mountain of letters on his desk. He sighed with annoyance as he flickered through them. Every letter he looked at had the same handwriting at the front 'Edward – Jess'. He had previously opened one so he knew what all the others would say. 'Please help me find Harry'.... 'I'm sorry for Harry's behavior' .... 'He's part of the pack ' etc. Edward continued to flicker through the letters, throwing everyone with Jess's handwriting in the bin. He was still furious on what had gone on with Harry, Jess and Hope and one hand written letter isn't going to change anything.

He got down to the last couple of letters when he came towards unfamiliar handwriting. He picked up the letter and opened it. He pulled out the piece of paper.

[ To: Prince Edward and Pack,

My name is Oscar, Alpha from the Tenton Pack.

We are a small pack that is located near the entrance of the kingdom. We noticed that there was a group of humans who entered the kingdom. I would have stopped them however they were carrying weapons and I didn't want to put my pack in danger especially because of the fact that we are only small.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about them so I would advise that you keep an eye on them.

-Oscar, Alpha from Tenton Pack. ]

Three knocks sounded on the office door.

"Come in" Edwards shouted, Hope opened the door slowly.

..

"When Hope left the office my father entered after and we discussed the letter."

//

"What should we do?" Edward asked, looking at his father.

"I'll ask the undercover guards to keep a look out for them" The king replied, holding up the letter.

"Ok, I need to sort out Hope" Edward replied, walking his father to the exit.

Edward shuts the office door, locking it before the pair of them went their separate ways.

..

"The undercover guards had found out that they were hunters and found out that WE were their main target. However, I was too focused on Hope to worry about it at that moment. When Hope returned with Harry she was injured so we took her to the pack hospital. She was given medicine that made her drowsy and sleepy so while she was asleep we had a meeting about the hunters.

//

#2 – The Meeting

"What we discovered is that it is a big group. They have a handful of different weapons that we are unfamiliar with and they are planning an attack" One of the undercover guards announces.

"What are we going to do?" Jess says, glancing around the room.

"Well we cannot let them attack us; we have children living here, wolves with newly born pups. We cannot put them in trouble" Harry commented, looking at the group.

"What can we do then?" Jess replies.

"We need to evacuate the castle. We need to get the wolves to safety" Edward says, looking at the group.

"And how are we going to do that while they are monitoring us, they will know that we are onto them" Jess replies.

"Well what about if someone leads them away from the castle, just long enough that we can get everyone to safety" The Queen replies.

"We could stage Edward and Hope going on a little trip, especially about what had just happened. They wouldn't suspect anything "The King commented.

"How will we know when the castle has been evacuated?" Edward asked.

"We could get the undercover guards to monitor the castle and inform you on updates" Jess says.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright then, that's the plan."

..

"So, me and Hope went on a little holiday and our plan worked as the hunters followed. The next morning I received a message saying that the castle had been evacuated. We were going to head home after that but I received a message saying that everyone had been captured and they were heading for us next. So we decided to just wait and let it happen." Edward finished.

"So you knew all along?" Jacob said, looking unamused and a little bit shocked.

The pack nodded.

"So you planned the fire." Jacob snarled.

"I NEARLY DIED!" He yelled, Jess shrugged.

"It nearly worked then" Jess replied.

"And how did you plan that?"

//

#3 – Break Up

"I see that that Jacob douche is more so focused on Hope than the rest of us" Jess commented, looking at Hope with a sympathetic smile.

A growl emitted from Edward.

"We need to get out of here" Harry commented.

"We need to create a distraction" The King added.

"Well maybe we could create something big, something to scare them. Like a fire! A fire always happens as dramatic things in books" Hope adds to the conversation.

"And how do you aspect us to do that without getting caught?" The Queen added with a smile.

"Maybe someone could create a distraction in the group" Hope said, glancing around.

"We would need someone on the opposite side to help us and I think that possibility is extremely unlikely babe" Edward added.

Hope scanned the area, her eyes meeting with the scared boy that continued to walk up and down the hallway.

"What about him?" Hope asks, gesturing to the boy.

"Do you really think he could help us?" Harry asks.

"Worth a try" Hope continues.

..

"So that's why this human is still alive, because that young guard didn't kill you like I ordered" Jacob snarled, Jess smiles and nods.

"And how did you get him to work for you dogs?" Jacob growled.

"We promised him safety, something you could never give him" Jess argued.

"So how did you plan the fire? I was with you all every day" Jacob laughed.

"Did you think that drama between Edward and Hope was all real? Did you really think we wouldn't have killed you if we weren't sticking to some sort of plan?" Harry laughed.

"So you used Hope to distract me while you planned a silly fire. Well, it didn't really work out for your little mate did it?" Edward growled.

"Well you know it was fun, this little chat. But I couldn't let you all live now. I mean what would be the point of this entire thing if I let you live?" Jacob smirked.

"I think I'll start with you." Jacob smirked pressing the weapon closer to Shelia.

"It's funny that you planned this entire thing out. But I'm sorry, no one can plan everything." Jacob smirked.

Two gun shots echoed through the forest.

Shelia lay with Edward, her body shaking with fear. Jacob breathed heavily before collapsing to the floor. He turned around to find Hope standing there holding a weapon in her left hand.

"Maybe we can't plan everything but we can try" Hope smiled.

"And I right now plan that you are going to die in this woods" Hope says, throwing the gun in the opposite direction.

"Am not going to stoop down to your level, I'm going to let you suffer" Hope commented before turning her attention to the group.

"Can we go home now" Hope smiles.

Edward jumps up, even with an injured leg, and raced over to Hope. He pulled her close, inhaling her scent before pulling away and kissing Hope hard. They pull away after a minute or so, them leaning their heads upon each other.

"I thought I lost you" Edward says, kissing the top of her head sweetly.

"Me and Shelia planned for everything" Hope laughed, glancing at Shelia who simply winked.

#4 – Trapped.

Jacob moved forward to attack the human, Shelia gestured to drop the lit match on the floor and Jacob froze. Shelia smirked.

"Oh the previous powerful leader is now scared?" Shelia laughed.

"Why are you still alive!" He snarled, looking around to call for guards.

"Don't bother they have all been taken out" She smirked.

"How?!" He shouted.

"Don't under-estimate this family" She smirked, her fingertips released the lit match and it fell through the air in slow motion.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!" Jacob screamed.

"Ending all this suffering." She replied as the match hit the floor lighting the room in flames.

Jacob closed his eyes on instinct and Shelia and Hope found it to be the best way to try and escape. The pair ran hand in hand out of the room and through the rooms until they made it to the main hall.

"I don't think we will be able to make it without him following us" Hope commented, looking towards Shelia.

"What are we going to do?" Shelia asked.

"Have you still got those items that we asked you to pick up?" Hope asked.

"Yep" Shelia replied, pulling out a weapon and rope.

"Alright, I'll distract him and you run" Hope says.

"Are you sure?" Shelia says.

"Of course" Hope replies, freezing when she heard the footsteps.

"Now hide" Hope commented, pushing Shelia towards the darkness.

Shelia watches as Hope waits until she sees Jacob entering the main hallway. Then she takes off up the stairs. Jacob immediately followed so Shelia took out of out the door like the plan said.

//

"Good luck trying to escape this one, Princess" Hope heard Jacob says, before footsteps echoed.

Immediately Hope carried out her little plan. She glanced around until she found something heavy. Her eyes focused on a desk chair. She picked it up and threw it in the direction of the window. Glass smashed everywhere cutting her a little but that didn't stop her. She then quickly tied the rope to a steady post before throwing it out of the window. She then glanced at her bracelet on her wrist.

"This may get broken; I'll put it in my back pocket for safe keeping just until I climb down" Hope says, unclipping the bracelet and placing it in her pocket. She then took deep breaths before gripping onto the rope and slowly climbing down the castle. She reached ¾ of the way down before he heard the dreadful snapping sound. Hope tried to hurry down the castle but the rope snapped before she could touch the ground. The drop wasn't that high however it still did hurt for a little. Hope cursed under her breath as she rose from the floor, glancing around. She was too busy looking around that she didn't notice the bracelet slipping from her pocket and hitting the ground. Hope heard the sound of sirens in the distance and took off into the forest to look for her family and friends.

..

"Well I'm glad you aren't hurt" Edward says, pulling her close.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you?" Hope asked, looking at his bleeding leg.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry" He says, holding her close.

Soon enough everyone crowded around the pair of them. Jess immediately pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you when we were 'fighting'! I didn't mean to! I promise!" Jess cried, Hope laughed.

"Don't worry, it made it looked more believable" Hope smiled.

"Well you made Edward cry" Harry added, catching Hope's attention.

"I did?" She says.

"It was all acting" Edward says, his face emotionless.

"Are you sure, I mean you were proper sobbing" Harry laughed.

Edward punched Harry's arm in a response causing everyone to laugh.

"Alright children, let's go" the queen smiled, walking through the forest holding her husband's hand.

"You know, they argue and fight but I think we did a really good job at raising a family" The King says, smiling.

"Yep we are pretty awesome" The Queen laughs.

"Yep we are" The king says.

The group of seven walks north, the sun setting in the background.

"You know we look like the ending scene of a movie or an anime" Hope smiles.

"Why am I with you?" Edward laughs.

Hope nudges her, laughing.

And so, they traveled together towards their new house.

Where they are going to create a new lifestyle

New memories.

A new start.

Good luck to the Dancer and The Prince.

X

chαptєr 50 [ X ] : FIN

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

GOT ANYTHING FOR THE BOOK REVIEW THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD? COMMENT IT BELOW OR MESSAGE ME J - N

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo

if you read till the very bottom comment 'NM' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 1.1K 44
Run. Run. Run...... What are you running from? Love. Life. Murder. ****** Cover by @footnoteofhappiness
70.8K 3.1K 55
(WARNING THIS BOOK IS POORLY WRITTEN AND THOUGHT OUT BECAUSE I WAS 13 WHEN FINISHING IT, thank you) Megan Forest is an ordinary - not so ordinary...
435K 11.5K 27
Formerly known: My Overprotective Werewolf Stepbrother's Best Friend Is My Mate *This would be under slow and intense editing* Nina has a stepbrothe...
163K 6.4K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...