Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^

429 16 0
By amatif_zbad

"Jagiya, stop it here. Please." I call Jinki's attention from seriously driving me towards home.

"Waeyo? It is still far from your house." He looks at me with curious eyes.

I nod. "Just wait here. Jebal?" I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Aniyo. You still feel sore."

I shake my head as I embrace his arm. "Please?" I use my aegyo to please him.

He puffs an air. "Aigoo... Arasseo. Just call me if something is going on 'okay?"

I nod. "Thanks. Don't go out no matter what arasseo?"

"Ne."

I kiss his cheek before I go out. "'Lab you majingki." I said it to him before I close the door.

I smile widely as I walk towards our place. I feel so light headed. I still can't register what happened last night. It seems that it is still a dream to me.

I get startle as I hear my phone ringing. I frown while I look back. He is calling me.

"Wae?" I ask him right away as I answer the phone.

"I just want to remind you to look around when you are walking on a street jagiya."

"Tsskk... I'm looking."

"Aniyo. You are just grinning while walking. It seems to me that you are not in yourself." I know that he is just teasing me.

"Ya... I'm looking arasseo? Hmph."

I hear him chuckling.

I notice that another call is coming. "Jamkaman. Our boss is calling me jagiya."

"Arasseo. I'll hang up. 'Lab you jagiya."

I chuckle when I heard it. I end our call and answer Soo Young's call.

"Oppa?"

"Ya... I read your message. Wae?"

I silently sigh. "Oppa... I feel sore that is why I can't have a duty today."

"Omo... Waeyo?"

I bite my lower lips. I'm having a second thought if I'm going to tell it to him or not.

"Ya... Park Eun Jae, come on. You are killing me."

"I—ergh... We did it yesterday eve."

"What? You did what?" I did not answer when I hear a gasp from the other side. "No way! Ya! You really did it Eun Jae!? You give yourself to him?"

"Ye oppa."

"It's your first time right? Tssk... Tssk... Park Eun Jae, I'm telling you... You are really crazy over this guy! You make me so curious now. Really curious as to who he is." I hear him chuckling.

"You'll know soon oppa. Just patiently wait." I grin although he can't see me.

"Aigoo, kurae. I'll find one to substitute you today. Rest well my dear bestie."

"Thank you oppa." I grin when I end the call. It's really on timing since I reach our house already.

I am about to open when I see my mother. I greet her and remain bowing. I feel guilty towards my mother.

"Jwesonghamnida eommonie. I am not able to go home yesterday." I swallow the other words when I notice that my mother still remain silent.

I look at her. I can't read what's in her mind when I see her expression. "Get inside." I politely follow when I heard it.

"Eommonie..."

"Gwenchana. I didn't even notice that you did not come home. I just found out this morning."

I look seriously to her. I notice her eye bags. She seems like she did not go to sleep too. I hug her tightly with teary eyes. "You waited eommonie. I can see it in your face. I'm really sorry."

She pulls my hands away. "I said gwenchana." She walks away, leaving me alone in our living room.

I happily get inside my room and quickly take a bath. I blush again when I see myself in the mirror. I see evidences of our love making yesterday. Remembering what happened reminds me that Jinki is waiting for me outside.

I hurriedly choose an outfit that will hide my neck. I make sure that I will not embarrass myself by letting others see it. I call Jinki right after I tell my mother that I'll be out.

"On my way."

"That's so good to hear. Should I just pick you there?"

"Aniyo. You want to see me mad?"

"Ne."

"Ya... Jagiya."

I hear him giggling. "I'm just kidding. I'm just worried for you, but okay, I'll patiently wait here."

"That's good to hear jagiya."

I roll my eyes when I see his car is already one block away from our house instead of two blocks away.

"I thought you are going to wait there?" I ask him with one brow rising when I get inside the car.

He grins widely at me as he pulls my seatbelt and buckles it. He steals a kiss on my lips. "I said I'm worried."

"Aishh... I didn't know you are that stubborn jagiya."

He winks at me as he turns on the engine.

"Where are we going? Why are we not heading to the dorm?"

Jinki holds my hand. "I change my mind. Let's go ahead to our practice room."

"But jagiya..."

"Our fans are waiting in front. We will pass the back gate, so don't worry arasseo?"

I glance at the time. "It's still early. What are we going to do there?"

"Dance?"

I puff an air. "Ya... You know that I don't do dancing."

"Then sing?"

"Jagiya... You are such a tease. Hmm... What if your fans will notice that you are missing when the four arrives?"

"Don't worry, we already talked about it. I'll just go out and let my car driven by one of the staffs. We'll meet in one block and I'll transfer to the van. The car will be bring back again by the staff assigned." He said it proudly to me.

"Aigoo, you and your mind..."

"I just want to spend these few hours with you coz' I'm pretty sure I'll be busy for the next few weeks and probably months because of tomorrow's comeback." He sighs. "I cannot see you again if that happens."

I smile at him. "Stop being sad okay? You can always call or message me if you want to. Hmm... I can send my photos in Kakao too."

"Promise? You will do that for me?"

I nod at him. "But you have to promise too that you will do the same, arasseo?" I try to measure his arm by holding it.

"What are you doing jagiya?"

"Measuring your arm. Ya... You have to eat well no matter how busy you are and also, you have to sleep. Grab every idle time instead of messaging me. If you get thinner than what I expect, I'm not going to see you for a month." I warn him.

He shows me a disapproving frown. "Ya... Another month of not seeing if I will become thinner than what you expect? Aigoo..."

I seriously nod at him. "Do it for me. I don't want you to be so thin."

"Arasseo. I'll do it for you."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"So? Now that we are here, what are we going to do?" I ask Jinki by pulling his hand that is holding my hand.

He let go of my hand and walks towards where the music player is. "Kedaryeo."

He holds my hand and pulls me at the center. "Let's dance."

"But... I can't dance."

He stomps his foot. "Step on my feet."

I shake my head. "Aniyo. I might hurt you jagiya."

"Aniyo. Trust me."

Though I don't want to, I step on his feet. I smile when I feel his feet moving with mine. As we dance, he sings some of the lyrics. I notice that he played our theme song. Still With You.

I lean my head on his chest as I embrace his neck. He embraces my waist in return. I sing together with him when the chorus played.

Close your eyes, go to sleep

Know my love is all around you

Dream in peace, when you wake

You will know I'm still with you

"Jagiya?"

"Hmm?" I try to look at him.

"Will you still love me if I will make a big mistake in the future?"

I sigh. "Ne. If I'll let that mistake or that storm shakes my love for you, then it is not a lasting love... It's temporary. I don't want like that. I want to love you forever Jinki."

I can feel that his hug becomes tighter. "Kansahamnida jagiya."

We stop when we hear his phone ringing.

"They are already on their way. Will you be okay waiting here alone?"

I nod at him. "I will be fine."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I look myself at the mirror as I wait for Jinki and others to come. I smile when all I can see in my reflection is a woman in love. You are crazy over him Eun Jae! I remember Soo Young telling me that.

Yes, I'm crazy in love with this man. With Lee Jinki. Who will not be? When he is so close to perfection. He is such a handsome, sweet, gentleman, thoughtful, polite and anything a woman would wish for her man to be.

I look at the door when it suddenly opens.

"Oh, sorry."

I see a beautiful girl going in. I smile at her. "It's okay."

"Are you a rookie too?"

I shake my head. "Aniyo. I'm just here to watch SHINee's practice. What about you?"

"Ahh... I'm waiting for them. I'm a trainee here." She walks towards me and take a sit. "You must be something that has a close relationship with SHINee oppadeul for you to be able to watch them practice?"

I suddenly feel nervous. "Ah... Aniyo. I was just lucky enough to be chosen as the fan to watch their practice."

"Oh... You are a fan? Chukahae!"

"Kansahamnida." I bow my head politely. "Hmm... What's your name by the way? I'm Park Eun Jae."

"My name is Ha-Eun. Cheon Ha-Eun." She shakes hand with me. "Hmm... How old are you Eun Jae-ssi?"

"I'm still 25. How about you?"

"26, a year younger than Onew oppa." I notice how her eyes sparkle when she made mention of my boyfriend's name. "I become a trainee because of him."

"You mean Onew oppa?" I almost chuckle when I call him oppa.

"Ne." Her eyes suddenly gloom. "But... He's staying away from me."

"Waeyo?"

We turn our heads to the door when it opens.

"Eun—" The boys stop when they see Ha-Eun.

I stand and bow at them. "Annyeong hashimnika oppadeul." I sense awkwardness between her and the boys.

"Ah... Eun Jae right?" Kibeom is the first one to recover.

"Ah.. Ne. Kibeom-ssi."

Kibeom walks near me and holds my hand. "Ohh... Neomo yeoppeoda!"

I blush. "Kansahamnida Kibeom-ssi." I notice him hitting his chingus with his elbow.

"Ah... Ne. Ne. Annyeong Ha-Eun-ssi. What can we do for you?" Jonghyun is the next one to recover.

"Erghm... I—I want to talk to Onew oppa if possible."

I look at Jinki who in returns look at me. I secretly nod at him and then smile. He seems not in the mood.

"Aigoo, why not after our practice Ha-Eun noona? As you can see, we have visitor here." Minho continues the acting.

"Of course. I'm sorry for the interruption. See you Onew oppa." The girl bows before leaving them.

They all sigh when feeling relieved. I get startle when Jinki holds my hand and pulls me gently towards outside. He seems upset.

I look at the other SHINee members. They all look at me with a sorry face. What is going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
29.3K 916 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
4.8K 232 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
26.2K 859 41
A SEQUEL TO MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR WARNING ‼️ THE STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE _____ "She's innocent! She's not worthy of any of your cruel intentions! I BE...