My Ticklish Adventures

By Luna_And_Walnut

My name is Maritza, and I'm a 13 year old wolf girl. I have my own click in 7th grade, but I'm still friends... More

The Math Teacher
The English Teacher
Cute 6th Grader Cheer
History
Science
Disneyland Hotel
Familiar Faces
The Bus Ride Back
The Accident
A Day In The Hospital
New Home
Homeward Fun
Fitting In

A Day In The Park: Splash Mountain

1.7K 4 0
By Luna_And_Walnut

       We were finally allowed to go in the park. I held Helen's hand while Summer talked to Lola. It was my birthday and I was happy that I was celebrating where I was actually born!
Turns out I was actually born at Disneyland while my mom was in the hotel. The doctors came and a few hours later, Goofy, Mickey, and Minnie came in to welcome me into the world.
When I told Helen, Summer, and Lola this, they were shocked! They had no idea I was so connected to Disneyland. We all decided we would go on Splash Mountain first, even though I hate big drops. We got through most of the ride and checked the time, 12:28, one minute before I was born. When we went down the drop, I became 13. I had never screamed so loud in my entire life, literally!
We got our picture and walked off, they put me in the front, so I got soaked. "N-never again."

"Yes," Helen said.

"Why?"

"Because I said so, sweetheart."
She was pretty charming, in an odd way. I had to admit, I had a little crush on her too. Lola had fun and continued talking with Summer. But it was weird...Summer seemed off. She couldn't walk straight or talk without stuttering.
           I didn't want to get ice cream with them, so I saw a picture of me with my brothers.... I miss them so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
277K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
119K 242 89
Erotic shots
118K 444 33
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...