Really?! IV

By ThaKid_Snapback

They back...if you don't know who they are go back and read Really?! and Really?! II and for fun just read Re... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Bonus Chapter: Chanel's 23rd Birthday
Bonus Chapter: Super Sweet Sixteen
Uhm, its here.

Bonus Chapter: OG Parts

2K 81 35
By ThaKid_Snapback

A/N: So I was going through my notes section,where I write on my phone, and I found these original two and a half parts. Thought I'd upload it just for fun. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Really?! VI

Part 1

Los Angeles, California, 2019

Beyoncé's POV

"Mommy! You ready!" I heard one of my children yell.

Of course I knew which one had called me because she had been irking me all day so today she is being that child.

"Mommy!" She yelled again.

"CHANEL NICOLE CARTER! YELL MY DAMN NAME AGAIN!" I yelled.

I'm in here trying to finish getting dressed and she won't shut the hell up.

Shawn walked in to the bathroom out the closet half dressed. I looked at him through the mirror.

"What?"

"Why you yelling?" He asked.

"Because of your daughter. Tell her to stop yelling my name." I said.

He just laughed and went back to getting dressed.

I shook my head and went back to getting dressed.

Now, lets play catch up. My oldest children just finished their Junior year in college and in the fall will start their senior year. Ciera is going to high school, lord keep me near the cross, and Blue will be in second grade. The years are moving so fast.

We are in our L.A home getting ready for the BET Awards. Tonight I am the honoree. I know, I'm beyond excited and humbled for it.

After I finished getting ready I walked out into my room. Ty was waiting right there to touch up my wardrobe to make sure everything was okay.

He did that and got my face beat to the god's hunty as Michelle would say. I walked out of my room and downstairs towards the foyer. There was Shawn and Damien in suits and Chanel, Ciera and Blue in dresses.

"Mommy, you look pretty." Blue said standing in front of Shawn.

"Thank you Blue." I said.

"Yeah, ma, you look beautiful." Damien said.

After everyone told me how beautiful I looked we went towards the trucks. Shawn held me back though.

"You look gorgeous." He said and it made me blush.

Still after all these years he has that power and I love it.

"Thank you." I said as he kissed my cheek.

We walked out to the trucks to head towards the BET Awards.

Chanel's POV

When we got out the trucks at the BET Awards we could've gone blind from the flashes. We got out to take pictures. It was cool to see everyone. Soon my grandma and Mr. Richard got there. Then my godmommy Kelly came with Titan and Tim. Then My Aunt Solange with Jeulz and Alan and then my aunt Michelle and who the hell is that man? I know I don't know him. Apparently my parents do though the way they hugging. I swear you go to college and people act like they don't have to tell you stuff no more. That's cool, I'll get the info later.

While walking the carpet I did spot Christian with his dad. Yeah, we're not together anymore. Long story short, shit happens. I'll tell y'all later.

We finally got inside the building. I sat front row with my mom and my aunts and grandma were behind us. This is my first time back to the BET awards since I was fourteen and didn't want to sit out here so we stayed and watched in the back. Remember that. So much has passed in seven years.

We sat and danced in our seats and clapped when people won. It was so much fun. Finally they tapped my dad, my sisters, my brother and I to go backstage. We were gonna be the ones to give my mother the award.

We had to go back stage until they told us to go on.

"Y'all know what y'all saying?" My dad asked.

I nodded.

"You gonna cry?" Damien asked.

"No, are you? Cry baby." I said teasing him.

"Nah." He said laughing.

We finally walked out there after they introduced us. I was supposed to be the first to speak and I was supposed to say something off the teleprompter but the way my vision set up. I'm gonna just go off the top.

"The woman that we are celebrating tonight is passionate, humbled, talented, courageous, smart, loving, caring, beautiful, God fearing, a sister, a daughter, a friend and my mother." I said smiling.

Damien was next.

"She's a multi Grammy award winner, Oscar and golden globe nominee." He said. "She's been in the business for more than twenty years and still holds the title of having the most grammy's given to any female artist. Plus on a personal note she's the best cheerleader to have at your basketball games."

Everyone laughed when we said that.

"Love you ma." He said.

Then Ciera walked up.

"Now we take a look at her highlights from the past years." Ciera said and then they showed the video.

The video was basically old videos of my mom performing with the group and solo. It also showed other artist and us and my dad and other family members saying how much we love her.

After the video people came out to tribute to my mom. Usher performed. They had Stevie Wonder and a bunch of other artist. My mom was so happy dancing with Jeulz and Titan.

After the tribute was over my dad stepped to the mic.

"Everyone if you could stand on your feet and give a round of applause to my wife and the honoree tonight."

Everyone clapped as my mom got up. She hugged my grandma who was directly behind her and aunts. Then she got Jeulz and Titan to come up there with her.

My mom hugged and kissed each of us before my dad handed her the award and she kissed him.

"Wow. I know it's a lot of kids up here but they're my babies. I'm missing two though. Hi Devon and Rachel." She started. "Okay, I would first like to thank god for everything. I would like to thank Ms. Debra Lee and Steven Hill for even considering me for the award. I wouldn't have been able to do this with out so many people starting from the beginning with Girls Tyme and Destiny's Child. I'd like to thank Kelly, Michelle, Latavia and Letoya. Without them there would have been no Destiny's Child and I thank them deeply. Id like to thank my dad for grooming me and making me the artist I am today. I'd like to thank my mama for making me the woman I am today. I'd like to thank my sisters Solange, Kelly, Michelle and Angie for all the talks, dinners and shopping we've done. I'd like to thank the Beyhive and I'd like to thank my family."

She looked back at us the she looked back towards the audience.

"I'd also like to thank the love of my life for making me a better person everyday." She said. "This is also for everyone that told me it couldn't be done. They told me that my singles weren't good, they told me I couldn't do a album with no promotion and they told me I couldn't manage myself. This is to you."

Everyone stood and clapped and then we went backstage.

Beyoncé's POV

Oh my god. That was the best feeling. That tribute, oh my god.

"Mommy." I heard Blue say.

"Hi baby." I said.

"Are we going back out there to sit down?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said grabbing her hand and we walked back to the front.

We walked back to our seats and watched the rest of the show. After a little while the show was over.

We went back to the house to get ready to go to these after parties. We hired a nanny to watch the little ones because Damien and Chanel decided they wanted to tag along.

"How come I have to stay here?" Ciera asked again as Shawn and I got ready.

"You'll be with Jeulz." I said.

"Still." She said and fell back on the bed.

"Look, how about you figure out something for us to do tomorrow and we'll do that." I said.

"For real?" She asked sitting up.

"If you stop complaining then yes." I said.

"Alright then, have fun." She said and left out the room.

That makes me nervous of whatever her little brain is thinking.

When Shawn and I finished getting ready we went downstairs and Damien and Chanel were waiting in the kitchen. Oh shit.

"Uh, no." Shawn said. "Chanel, change. That dress is too short and tight."

"Told you." Damien said.

"What? Not it's not." She said looking down at it.

"Yes it is, you need to hurry and change." He said.

"What?" She said then looked at me. "Mommy!"

I rolled my eyes. I hate being in stuck in the middle. Her dress wasn't that bad but let me explain. Chanel isn't the same little 18 year old that left for college. I don't know if it's the food down in Virginia but you remember that movie I did Fighting Temptations? Yeah, it's her body now but more toned since she's a dancer.

"Chanel, come on." I said.

She followed me upstairs as we looked for something else for her to wear.

"Ma, daddy can't keep doing this." Chanel said. "I'm twenty-one."

"I know." I said. "But just find something else for tonight okay."

She went to change and I wanted. She finally finished and we were ready to go. When we got downstairs Kelly, Tim, Solange, Alan and my mom were finally there with the boys.

"Ciera! Jeulz!" I yelled.

They came towards the foyer.

"Your the oldest. Watch over them and don't brake anything." I said. "Security is here too okay."

"Yeah ma, we got this." Ciera said.

"Yeah Auntie, we good." Jeulz said.

"Alright." I said.

We said our goodbyes to the kids and we all went towards the trucks.

Damien's POV

This party wasn't bad. I mean when you've never been you feel it's gonna be amazing but it's just okay.

Chanel was sitting beside me and I tapped her.

"You and Christian still cool after what happened?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes so I'm thinking not.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause he here." I said as I noticed him walking towards our section.

"Shit." She said under her breath.

See, with Chanel and Christian, wait, that's not even my business to tell. You gotta wait for Chanel to tell y'all that.

I dapped him up when he came over. Chanel stayed pleasant but of course it was all fake.

I got up to pour me a drink. I'm not gonna lie, I said I was going to the bathroom. I'm not gonna be drinking like that in front of my family. I went to the bar and got my drink then drunk it down some and went back to my seat. It was almost gone by then.

My mom came and sat beside me. Jesus, why she come over now? I hope she don't look in my cup.

"You having a good time?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I'm cool." I said.

"What's wrong with your sister?"

I looked over at Chanel and she was really into whoever she was texting. Most likely Rachel.

"I don't know." I said and lied.

I know what's wrong.

"I'll figure it out later." She said.

I didn't want my mom's mind on that too much so I asked her to dance. We got on the dance floor and I'm not gonna lie don't let the hight fool you. Plus I was with my mom, I could do whatever. This is probably the highlight of the night.

Chanel's POV

I had been texting Rachel all night. I'm so pissed she had a gig and couldn't come. Christian just, ugh! I guess y'all wanna know that story. Honestly I can't even tell you, I haven't even told my mom yet and when she find out I don't know what she's gonna do.

When we got back to the house the nanny had all the kids asleep so we just put them in different rooms and Titan and Jeulz will leave tomorrow, if they want to I guess.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on my door. I told whoever to come in and it was Damien. He closed the door and sat at the foot of my bed. He looked at me and I already knew.

"I'm gonna tell her." I said.

"When? You know she know something is up." He said.

"I know it's just never the right time." I said.

"You gonna have to tell her sooner than later." He said.

"I know." I said looking down.

"Don't get sad okay." He said rubbing my knee. "If you want I'll be there when you tell her."

I smiled.

"Thanks but nah, I gotta tell her by myself." I said.

He nodded and stood up.

"What you tryna do tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know yet." I said.

He nodded said goodnight and left my room.

Soon my mom came in. She sat next to me. I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Baby, you know you can tell me anything right?" My mom said.

I smiled.

"Yeah, I know." I said. "Ma, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you but I'm proud of you too." She said. "One more year."

"Yeah." I said smiling.

We ended up having small talk all night until I feel asleep.

Part 2

Chanel's POV

"Ma, daddy! Wake up!" I yelled sitting on there bed.

They were all cuddled up looking cute. Oh well. It's eleven am and they need to get up so we can do something. We only have a couple more days here.

"Ma! Daddy!" I yelled standing up on their bed. "Wake up!"

I ended up jumping up and down. I know they feel this shit.

"Chanel! 21 or not when I get up I'm whooping your ass!" My mom yelled.

I immediately stopped and sat down.

"No, I stopped." I said.

"I don't care." She said.

"Daddy!"

"I can't help you." He said.

I smacked my teeth.

"Well if you gonna whoop me can you hurry up and do it we got places to be." I said.

She didn't respond. I went up towards them and they went back to sleep.

I ended up texting Damien telling him to bring everyone in here.

I soon heard the door and Blue and Titan flew past Damien into the bed and then Julez and Ciera. Then me and Damien began jumping on the bed.

It was all fun and games until we heard the bed crack. I think we broke it.

"I know yall didn't brake my damn bed." My mom said.

Damien and I looked at each other. This nigga pushed me and bolted for the door. When I finally got up I ran out. I hope we didn't brake the bed. I went into his room.

"You think we broke the bed?" I asked.

He laughed and nodded.

"You think they care that we got the kids fed and dressed for the day?" I asked.

"Hell no!" He said.

"Chanel! Damien!" We heard our names yelled.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get the door!" We yelled running towards downstairs.

We opened the door quickly and my godmother and aunt were looking at us confused. We brought them in quickly and stood behind.

"What are y'all doing?" Auntie asked.

"Nothing, we just happy to see yall." I said.

"Chanel! Damien!"

"What did yall do?" God mommy asked.

My mom came to the stairs and stared at us.

"Julez! Titan! Get your stuff!" My mom yelled still staring at us.

"Hey mommy." Damien said as she came down the stairs.

"Hey mommy my ass." She said.

We backed up as she talked to godmommy and auntie.

I was about to go in the kitchen.

"Aye, don't either of you move." She said.

"But I gotta go to the bathroom." I said.

"Shut up, no you don't." She said.

We just stood there while she talked and then Titan and Juelz  came down and they left.

My mom just looked at us and then act like she was gonna hit us so my dumb ass flinched.

My dad was coming down the steps holding something. It wasn't until he got closer that I noticed it was some type of wood.

They just looked at us.

"We can pay for that." Damien and I said together.

"We know cause you will." My dad said.

"I hope you like staying in the house today." My mom said.

"What?"

"Yeah, someones coming to fix the bed and someone has to be here." My dad said.

They began walking away.

"And your watching Blue and Ciera while we're out." My mom said.

"But they don't listen." Damien said.

My mom shrugged and continued walking up the stairs.

Ciera's POV

"How come y'all get to invite people over and I can't." I asked Chanel.

We were standing in the backyard and some of her and Damien's friends were over.

"Because your friends are back home in New York."

"I have friends out here too." I argued.

"Just go back in the house." She said.

I rolled my eyes and walked off. If I'm not having any fun no one is. I went back upstairs and Blue was watching a movie. I sat on the bed and got my phone and made a phone call.

"Who you calling?" Blue asked.

"Mommy." I said.

"Ask her to get Chick-Fil-A." She said.

I nodded and waited for her to pick up.

"Mommy, can you go to chick-fil-a?" I asked.

"Why didn't you ask Damien or Chanel?"

"Because their too busy with their friends in the backyard." I let slip.

"Their what?" Mommy asked and I smiled. "Did the person come fix the bed?"

"Yeah it's fixed. Security stayed with him." I said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." She said.

"Okay, bye mommy." I said and hung up.

"She gonna bring the food right?" Blue asked.

"Yes. It's coming." I said and laid back.

Blue and I sat watching Princess & The Frog until we heard yelling but that wasn't mommy's voice.

Damien's POV

"Damien, did you invite him here?" Chanel asked me.

I could tell she was getting madder as the minutes went by.

"No, I didn't I wouldn't do that." I said.

We had invited friends over and it so happens that Christian came too. I don't know why but he's in this backyard right now.

"You need to get him out of here." She said.

"Okay, I get that but calm the fuck down. You doing too much." I said.

"I'm doing too much? You know what happened and I'm doing too much?"

"No, not about that but calm down unless you want everyone to know and stop yelling at me." I said.

She was really talking to me like I was her child or something. Unless your name is Beyoncé, Shawn,Tina, Kelly, Michelle or Solange don't talk to me like that.

"You know what? Everyone out!" She yelled.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. The fact that she let that one nigga change her whole fucking mood pissed me off.

"Now you being extra." I said.

"I don't care!" She yelled going into the house.

I walked behind her but stopped when I saw James.

"Can you please make sure everyone leaves." I said.

He nodded and went outback.

"Chanel!" I yelled when I caught up to her. "Why you give that nigga so much power? You said you was over it."

"You know what he did!" She said.

"Yes I do but you still giving him power. I'm tryna help your ass. You got all this shit bottled up. You need to talk to mommy and stop playing." I said.

"I'm fine." She said.

We saw the door open and our parents walked in.

"Why are y'all yelling and why are children leaving my backyard like their was a party?" She asked.

"We had a couple friends over in the backyard only. They didn't walk in the house or nothing." I said.

She just shook her head and went towards the kitchen with my dad. I eyed Chanel.

"Mommy! Chanel needs to talk to you!" I yelled.

If looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Why the fuck you say something?" She whispered loudly.

"Oh, you cussed." Blue said walking up behind her.

Chanel sighed and reached in her pocket and gave her a dollar.

Blue looked at it.

"This isn't a five." She said.

"So, go." Chanel said pushing her towards the kitchen.

Chanel looked at me.

"I promise if you tell ma you'll feel a lot better." I said.

"Tell me what?" We heard and looked.

My mom was standing right there. I looked at Chanel and rubbed her arm.

"I'll go get Ciera." I said leaving them alone.

Chanel's POV

I decided to talk in the backyard. We sat on the furniture they had out there.

"Chanel, what's going on? You've been acting funny for months." She said.

I took a deep breath.

"Ma, you have to promise me that you will let me talk and you'll pose your questions when I'm done." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"And whatever we discuss stays here." I said.

She nodded.

"Okay. Remember when I told you Christian and I broke up because we were growing apart?" I asked and she nodded. "Well that's not why we broke up."

I took a deep breath.

"I was pregnant and he wanted me to get an abortion. That's when we started arguing all the time and then with so much stress between that and school I had a miscarriage." I said.

I finally looked at my mom's face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

I saw the tears coming down her face and that broke me.

"You had a mini-tour and-"

"Stop." She said putting in hand up. "Between you and your brother I don't know who I wanna knock out first. My job is what it is. My job. You are my child. When it comes to the four of you fuck my job. I could care less. This is something you should have told me as soon as it happened. Who else knows?"

"Just Damien and Rach. I didn't want them to know but Rach found me when I miscarried." I said and sniffed.

"How long ago did this happen?"

"Huh?"

My mom eyed me.

"You know I'm trying to stay calm. Don't huh me you heard me."

"October." I mumbled.

"Chanel-"

"October."

"October? That was seven-"

I sniffed bracing myself for the tongue lashing she was about to give me. She looked at me and her eyes softened.

"You haven't cried." My mom said.

She was right, I hadn't cried over the loss of my baby for one second. I had too many other things to worry about. Keeping this quiet, school, Christians fuck boy ass.

"Come here." My mom said.

I shook my head.

"I don't want to cry." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I might not stop." I said.

My mom got up and sat closer to me. She made me lay on her like I did when I was little.

"Go ahead, I got you."

"Mommy-"

She shushed me and started humming.

"Just let it go Chanel." She said and I broke and cried harder than I've ever cried in my life.

My mom never let me go either. Eventually I know I have to tell my dad but I don't want to. We stayed outside for hours and just talked and cried. It was something I needed.

Part 3

Rachel POV

I wiped my mouth in the bathroom. That is the last time I eat airplane food. I left the bathroom and started to get my luggage. When I did that I saw a sign with my name on it and walked over to the guy.

"That's me." I said.

"Rachel?"

I nodded.

He took my bags and we walked.

"So who sent you?" I asked.

"Mrs. Witherspoon."

"Gotchu." I said as I got to the car.

As soon as I got in the car I was out like a light.

The driver woke me up when we got there. It was like eight in the morning and all I wanna do is sleep.

I walked up to the door and finally Kelly answered it. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I haven't seen her in a few months.

"How was your flight?" She asked as we walked in.

"Long, I'm tired. Where you going? The gym?" I asked noticing her attire.

"Yeah." She said. "You know where your room at."

"That I do. Night night." I said walking to my room.

Yeah, I got a room. I'm special, I know.

I sat my bags down and finally went back to sleep.

Hours Later

"Ray, wake up." I kept hearing.

"Ty?"

"Yeah."

"I wanna sleep." I said.

"No." He said. "You miss me?"

I nodded my head with my eyes still closed.

"Mommy made breakfast."

My eyes popped open.

"She did?"

He nodded and I smiled.

I finally got up and when I did I attacked his face.

"Ray stop." He whined. "I'm a big boy. Don't do that."

"I can't kiss you no more?" I asked.

"No." He said and left out.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then I went towards the kitchen.

"Ray!"

"Tim!"

He got up and we did our handshake. Kelly just looked at us. She's just a hater cause I don't have a handshake with her. Facts.

I finally sat down ready to eat.

"How's school?" She asked as I ate a piece of turkey bacon.

"It's good, I'm getting a lot gigs. Networking,-"

"No, I'm talking about your classes." She said and eyed me.

"Oh." I said and smiled.

With that she already knew.

"Foreal Rachel?" She said.

I shrugged.

"What? I work late and it's hard making it to class and stuff."

"Who makes your schedule?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and kept eating.

"Ty, how are you in school?" I asked.

"I can count to 100 in English and 50 in Spanish." He said smiling.

What school he go to?

"That's a amazing." I said.

"Rachel, I'm not done talking about this." She said.

There she go tryna be my mother or whatever. I mean, y'all know I appreciate Kelly for everything she's done for me it's just I already gotta hear this from my mom.

After we finished breakfast I went to go take a shower and we were going to Chanel's.

I got dressed and met Kelly in the car. She kept glancing at me.

"Kelly, I'm passing and that's all that really matters." I said.

"Is it?" She said.

I sighed.

"You said this DJing was a hobby." She said.

"It is but I'm getting a lot opportunities and I'm making a name for myself." I said. "I'm using everything I learn in school about Marketing and Branding. It's just hard to make it to the actual class."

"Look, just make sure you have evening classes or something. Things you can actual make. I know your a good DJ but don't forget what you went to college for." She said.

"I gotchu, I'm getting my degree. Nobody stopping that." I said.

She nodded and kept driving. We got to aunties house and Chanel opened the door.

"What's up." She said dryly.

"Uh, what's with you." I said walking in.

"Ma put us on "punishment"" she said.

"What y'all do?" I asked.

"Broke a bed."

"Broke a bed? What were you doing?" I asked.

"Get your freaky mind out of the gutter." She said pushing me.

I shrugged. When you hear of a bed being broke what you think of?

We walked in the kitchen and there was my baby. I put my hands over his eyes and his arms flew back a grabbed my ass. I hit his arm and he laughed.

"Now what if it wasn't me." I said.

"I heard your loud ass since you walked in." He said laughing.

"Well no kiss for you where's Auntie?" I asked walking away.

"Put me down!" I yelled when he picked me up.

He walked to the living room and slammed me on the sofa and hovered over me.

"You come into my house and not gonna give me a kiss?" He said. "I'm insulted."

"Well." I said.

He leaned down and kissed me but I didn't kiss back at first then I started to kiss him. I missed him.

"Aye! Aye! Off my couch with that." I heard.

We never moved and laughed through our kisses.

"Aye boy! I know you heard me!" Auntie yelled.

I broke our kiss and pushed him off of me. He about to get us both beat. He stood upright and auntie punched him.

"Owe ma." He said rubbing his arm.

"That's what you get. I know you haven't seen her in awhile but don't be laying on my couch like that." She said.

I sat up on the couch smiling.

"Rachel, let me talk to you." She said.

"Is this about my grades?" I asked.

She looked at me oddly. Dammit, I snitched on myself.

"No but I'm sure you'll tell me about them." She said.

I got up and followed her outside with Chanel and Kelly. We all sat down and I was just looking around. What the hell are we doing?

"Kelly and I wanted to talk to y'all about something's." She said.

I looked over at Chanel.

"They know." She said.

"Oh thank god. That's was the hardest thing to hold in ever." I said.

Y'all don't know how hard that was to keep.

"So what do Y'all want to talk about." I asked.

"We just want to make sure you both are safe out here." Kelly said.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said.

This is so damn awkward.

"This is really awkward, can we like not." Chanel said.

"Look, I got pregnant young and not that you're not the best thing that ever happened to me but I don't want that for either of you." Auntie said.

"I get that but this is weird now." Chanel said.

"Before college you wanted to talk about everything now you don't wanna talk about anything."

"Ma," Chanel sighed. "Just know we good."

She looked at me and I nodded.

Auntie and Kelly smacked their teeth. I sighed I don't wanna talk about this no more.

"Look, I'm good, Chanel good. We all good. Now let's go back inside and eat." I said.

"We just ate." Kelly said.

"That's not the point I just don't wanna talk about this no more." I said standing up. "It's uncomfortable."

"I agree." Chanel said.

"Oh whatever. Goodbye." Auntie said.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I went and found Damien and sat beside him while he played his game.

"What did my mom talk to y'all about?" He asked.

"She wanted to make sure we were being safe out in these streets." I said.

He looked at me.

"What?"

"Did you say something about us?" He asked.

"No but your moms ain't stupid." I said.

He nodded and went back to his game. All of a sudden I got up and went to the bathroom. I swear no more food on a plane. That's the second time today. I wiped my mouth and gargled some listirene.

I came out of the bathroom and went to lay on Damien's bed.

A few minutes later I felt him near.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sleepy." I said snuggling into his pillow. It smelled just like him.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone." He said and kissed my cheek.

Off to sleep I go.

Ciera's POV

"Ciera!" I heard from my room.

I left my room and went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and my mom was in there with Aunt Kelly.

I hugged her and sat down. I looked at my mom.

"So, I got a call for a promotion Venus is doing." She said.

"Venus?"

"The shaving-"

"Oh them, okay."

"Yeah so they have this dance campaign and they saw your videos on YouTube and they want you to be apart of it."

"So all I gotta do is dance?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Two weeks."

"Cool, I'll do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.5K 35
just read if you want to
9.5K 276 11
Read and find out!
2.2K 74 20
π‘©π’†π’šπ’π’π’„Γ© 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘ͺ𝑬𝑢 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘ͺ𝑢𝑢 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π‘ͺ𝑭𝑢, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’”π’•π’“π’Šπ’—π’† 𝒕𝒐...