Best-Friends With Benefits (U...

By Prodigywriter9638

Conner Rogers: Hot, athletic, and popular, with an ego the size of the Empire State Building. Selena Rider: C... More

Best-Friends With Benefits
Chapter 1- Wake-up Call
Chapter 2- Catch Me If You Can
Chapter 3- New Guy
Chapter 4- Caught in the Act
Chapter 5- Cover Story
Chapter 6- Out of the Loop
Chapter 7- Complications
Chapter 8- Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 9- The Young and the Restless
Chapter 10- The Trouble with Family
Chapter 11- My Date with the British Devil
Chapter 12- What to do, What to do......
Chapter 13- Poptarts, Golfcarts, and The Notebook
Chapter 14- Back Behind Bars
Chapter 15- The Talk
Chapter 16- Mentally Insane
Chapter 18- You Only Live Once
Chapter 19- Just Another Day in the Hospital
Chapter 20- I Guess One Really Is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 21- Isolation
Authors Note!
Chapter 22- Frozen
Chapter 23- Confessions
Chapter 24- Awkward Moments
Chapter 25- Exposed
Chapter 26- The Homecoming
Authors note!
Chapter 27- Business as Usual
Chapter 28- Date Disasters
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Jaw-Dropper
Chapter 31- The Intruder
Chapter 32- Pissing Off Your Sister 101
Chapter 33- Scars
Chapter 34- How To Guard a Life for Dummies
Chapter 35- Irony
Chapter 36- Slut City
Chapter 37- Cat Fight
Chapter 38- Tension
Chapter 39- Chain Reaction
Chapter 40- This Means War
Chapter 41- Time's Up
Chapter 42- Breaking Point
Chapter 43- Fear Factor
Chapter 44- Fated
Chapter 45- The Final Hour
Chapter 46- Live and Let Go
Chapter 47- The Rescue Mission
Chapter 48- End of the Line
Sequel Announcement!

Chapter 17- Life of the Party

489K 6.5K 2.4K
By Prodigywriter9638

Alex hadn't been kidding when she said that she would follow me home after school.

Conner and I pulled into my driveway, leaving a space beside us for Alex and Lilly to pull in too. I guess she had managed to rope Lilly into this too. She parked beside us, happily bouncing out of Lilly's punch buggy and checking her hair and make up in the reflection of the car windows.

Lilly grudgingly got out of the car after her, a bored look on her pretty face as she absent mindedly played with her blond hair.

Conner and I made our way inside the house, where we saw the twins chasing around a screaming six year old, making loud animalistic roars and stomping like elephants.

Great, I just got home and things were already chaotic.

"Alex is right outside." I informed them, causing two of the brothers to freeze where they stood.

Stanton immediately stopped what he was doing to sprint behind the couch, hiding from view. "Yikes!" Sandy yelped, diving behind the sofa after Stanton with a scared look in his baby blue eyes.

Stanton poked his head out from behind the sofa, beckoning to the remaining brother urgently. "Sam! Come on! She's coming!"

Sam shrugged. "So what? She's hot."

I rolled my eyes, and I heard Conner chuckle next to me.

"Sammy! Bad manwhore!" Sandy scolded his brother, leaving him with his mouth dropped open. Conner and I were trying to contain our laughter when Alex burst into the room.

"BOYS!! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! Oh hi, Sam!" She lowered her voice, moving over to kiss his cheek after giving him a completely obvious, appreciative look over. Lilly walked in grumpily behind her, moving to stand on my other side with her arms crossed.

Sam smirked flirtily. "Hello there." He gladly returned the look. "Hi Lilly." His flirty tone instantly changed into a friendly one when he regarded my other gal pal. She smiled back tiredly, and Sam went back to undressing Alex with his eyes.

Alex chuckled, patting his cheek. "Save that for later Sammy. Now where was I? Oh right. STANTON!! SANDY!!"

Sandy's whimpering from behind the sofa gave him away.

"SANDY!" She lunged behind the sofa like a mountain lion, pulling Sandy up in a lung-crushing bear hug that probably could have killed a small whale.

Sandy's face was starting to turn purple by the time she put him down. She placed a wet kiss on his burning cheek, before moving her sharp green gaze to where Stanton was slowly inching away from her.

"Stanty!" She walked to him, swaying her hips in a way that made the twins eyes go wide. Conner chuckled, seeming to be the only teenage male in the world who was unaffected by her seductive ways.

Stanton swallowed nervously. "Hi-i Al-lex."

She stopped in front of him, tilting her head to the side to let her red locks fall to her hips. "Hi sexy." She purred. "Did you miss me?" She peered at him through her lashes, and he anxiously ran a hand through his brown hair.

"Of-f course." He stumbled a little when she started to run a manicured hand down his chest.

"Alex." Lilly rolled her eyes from where the three of us were trying not to laugh.

Alex sighed, removing her hand from my poor brother's chest. "Well, we have to go Stanty. But don't worry, I'll be back." She slipped her hand to pinch my brother's butt, causing him to jump slightly.

And with that, she turned on her heels and strutted out of my living room, Lilly in tow right behind her giving the boys an apologetic smile. Sam's eyes were glued to Alex's rear end as she walked by.

As soon as the front door closed, Stanton collapsed onto the sofa, clutching a hand to his chest. "God! She's insane!"

Sandy timidly sat down next to him, nodding in agreement. "Stanty? I'm scared."

He patted his brothers back. "Me too Sandman, me too."

Conner rolled his green eyes. "You get used to it after a while."

"I don't ever want to get used to that girl." Sam chuckled, licking his lips. "She is smoking!"

Sandy looked confused for a minute. "Is she on fire?"

I laughed, moving to sit next to him. He was too cute. "No Sandman, Sammy's just saying that she's pretty."

"Ohhh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later, I was walking back upstairs with a sprite in each hand. Sam and Stanton had gone 'partying', and my parents had taken Sandy to the mall, so the house was unusually quiet.

As I walked back into my room, I saw that Conner had fallen asleep on my bed.

He looked positively adorable, his dark hair unkempt and his mouth slightly open. He was lying on his stomach with his shirt slightly raised, giving me a perfect view of his exposed, sculpted back.

He looked delicious.

I licked my lips, instantly starting to feel horny again. I approached the bed, setting down the sodas on the dresser beside my bed before crawling onto my bed. I straddled my legs over his back, enjoying the feel of his muscled body on my bare thighs. He started to stir as I leaned down to nibble on his neck.

"S?" He instinctively arched his neck to give me better access. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I breathed on his skin, before going back to sucking on the nape of his neck.

"Man that feels good." Me muttered to himself.

I moved my fingers to slowly pull up his shirt, exposing more heavenly perfect skin and muscle. He shivered when my hands reached his shoulders, his shirt almost completely off.

With a sharp tug, I yanked it over his head and threw it onto the ground. I leaned back down to place a kiss under his jaw, moving down to trail my lips across the back of his neck.

"Selena?" He breathed my name, making my heart skip a beat. "Twice in one day?"

I didn't respond, continuing to trail kisses down his back. When I made it to beneath his shoulder blades, he turned around from under me. I whimpered slightly when I couldn't see his back anymore, but was instantly satisfied by the sight of his bare chest.

"Selena! You can't be serious!" He said, trying to get my attention.

"Why not?" I pouted, leaning over to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"We already did this today! Aren't you sore?" He was starting to look concerned.

He was right, I was still a little sore from earlier. But I was craving him more right now, than I crave chocolate when I'm on my period. And I could feel that he was craving me just as much.

"Nope." I lied, starting to shimmy my hips over his abdomen.

He sighed, grabbing my hips to stop their movement. "Fine. If you're sure."

Happily, I resumed my hip movements and crashed my lips to his hungrily. His lips were soft yet firm, and he tasted as heart-breakingly amazing as always. He moaned into my mouth, making me shiver at the sound of it.

"Sometimes I seriously do feel like your boy toy." He whispered against my lips with a smirk.

"Get used to it." I breathed, going back to kissing him with all I had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was ten times worse than the one before.

My head was pounding like I had a major hangover, and my entire body was stiff and sore. As I looked down at my body, I noticed that there were a couple pinkish splotches across my skin where Conner had handled me a bit to roughly. I was only wearing a bra and underwear to cover me, and the rest of my exposed skin was sticky with dry sweat.

With my head pounding, I untangled myself from Conner. Even fast asleep, he was still gorgeous. He was only wearing a pair of boxers, his broad chest and shoulders exposed. He started to stir as I got up, and his drowsy green eyes cracked open.

He stretched, before sitting up to look at me. He smiled at me happily, not once moving his gaze below my face. "Mornin."

I gave him a weak smile, feeling my headache start to grow as light leaked in through my curtains. I started to move to the bathroom to take a shower, but as soon as I took a step there was sharp pain in my stomach.

"You okay?" Conner asked me from behind, noticing my stop and crouch over slightly.

There was another sharp pain in my side, and it took all my energy to run to the bathroom and crouch over the toilet before I puked.

Conner was by my side in an instant, holding back my hair and rubbing my back soothingly in all his half-naked glory.

The rank smell flooded my nose, causing me to puke again. Conner's hand started to move more urgently on my bare back, and I knew that he was probably getting more worried.

When I was finally done Conner helped me sit back up, before turning me around and cradling me tightly to his chest. My head was pounding so hard that it felt as if it might burst from inside my skull. My stomach was churning wildly, empty from my recently losing my dinner.

"You okay?" He asked, his warm chest vibrating beneath my cheek as he spoke.

I nodded, not daring myself to speak quite yet.

"Are you sure? We can just stay home a day if you're not feeling well-"

I shook my head. "No." I croaked, making my throat burn slightly. "I'm fine. It's probably just a bug or something."

"Wait." His eyes narrowed. He held me out at arms length, looking at me suspiciously. "Has this happened before?"

"Yesterday, but I'm pretty sure that it was just Stanton's cooking." I assured him.

He didn't look too convinced, but didn't stop me as I headed to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Se- Oh wow you look like hell."

I rolled my eyes sarcastically, stepping out of Conner's car grudgingly. "Thanks for the sunshine Lilly."

"Nope, she's right." Alex said, looking at me closely. "Did you even sleep last night?"

Before I could think up of a plausible lie, Tom ran up to us excitedly. "Hey guys! You're all coming to our party tonight, right?" I couldn't help but notice that he seemed to be directing the question towards Lilly.

"Definitely." Lilly replied, blushing slightly.

"I'm in." Alex agreed.

"Selena." Conner glanced at me anxiously. "You still feeling up to it? We can just sit this one out if you want."

"Pfffttt. And miss Tommy's big house party? As if. We'll be there." I waved him off.

"Good." He grinned.

"Hey Tom!" We all turned around to see Jerry waving his brother over from across the parking lot. He had his hand on Mrs. Concon's ass, but she was still glancing over at us to glare at me.

Tom sighed, giving us an apologetic look. "Sorry. Duty calls!" And with that, he started to jog over to his irritating twin brother.

The bell rang, and Alex grabbed my arm in one hand and Lilly's in another, before dragging us to English class. I turned to look over my shoulder, yelling good bye to Conner before he was out of sight.

Great, another fun day in high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, Alex and Lilly insisted on coming back to the house with me to get ready for the party later tonight. Though I'm pretty certain that Alex just used that as an excuse to harass my brothers again.

As soon as I stepped out of Conner's car, Alex had grabbed my hand and was yanking me inside the house with Lilly following close behind.

Stanton and Sam were playing video games in the living room when we walked in. As soon as they caught sight of Alex, Stanton quickly backed up onto the sofa. Meanwhile Sam looked completely at ease, waving at us and even winking at Alex as we passed by.

"Hi guys. Bye guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, I look like a whore." I stated, looking into the mirror.

"What?! Are you kidding me? I put my sweat and blood into this look for you-"

"Gross image." Lilly muttered.

"You look hawt. If I were male, I would tap that." Lilly said, looking proud of her work.

"Even grosser image."

I was dressed in a short silver dress that clung to my every curve and exposed my back almost completely. My hair was curled in shiny brown waves around my face, and my grey heels were much higher than I was used to.

"I look like a whore." I repeated.

"No you don't." Lilly rolled her eyes. "You look amazing."

Lilly was wearing a cute black strapless dress, with her blond hair straightened to perfection. Simple, yet effortlessly cute.

Alex on the other hand, went all out. Her bright blue dress made her eyes pop, and her red heels were almost the exact same shade as her wavy red hair.

"Now come on! We're going to be late!" Alex whined, pushing us out of the door and down the stairs.

Conner had joined my brothers in playing video games while we were getting ready, though he was the only one not jumping up and down as he played. Hell, Sam was even squealing like a little girl.

Conner was looking handsome as always in a pair of jeans that fit him just right and a blue button up shirt. I could never quite figure out how he got his hair so perfectly tussled, though I suspected that it was just naturally like that.

As soon as we started our descent down the stairs, they all turned around and started gaping at us, making me more than a little uncomfortable.

Sam and Stanton were quite openly checking out my friends. (It would have been more than a little awkward if they checked out their little sister.) But Conner didn't even seem to notice my drop-dead-gorgeous companions, he was too busy staring at me with his jaw dropped open and his green eyes wide.

Conner finally cleared his throat, breaking the short silence. "You look beautiful." He said to me, giving me a sincere smile.

Sometimes I had wondered how he could say something like that to me, when Alex and Lilly were in the room.

"Come on lover boys." Alex smiled flirtatiously at my brothers, not seeming the least bit self-conscious at their open staring. "Close your mouths. You'll catch flies."

Stanton managed to snap his mouth shut as we walked by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked up to Tom and Jerry's house, the party was already in full spring.

For one thing, their house was huge. It was at least four stories tall, booming with loud music and filled with almost every junior that attended our school. And it looked like there was still room to spare.

Teenagers were milling across the front lawn, most holding an alcoholic beverage of some sort, chatting and dancing.

Don't get me wrong, this definitely was not my first party. But this party was huge.

Alex and Lilly were jumping excitedly, before they rushed inside ahead of us. Conner wrapped his arm around my shoulders, as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"You ready for this?" He had to lean in to speak in my ear over the loud party music coming from the house.

I gulped, looking up at the party again before responding.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo? What did you think? (I just went back and edited it.)

Is it just me, or is Alex kind of hilarious? Oh! Please tell me which character I should spotlight next! (Tom, Jerry, Travis, Lilly, Alex, Sam, Stanton, or Sandy)

It was an averagey chapter, I think. :/

The Par-tay chapter is next! :) This should be fun to write. Also, any suggestions for fun party games?

Comments? Questions?

And P.S- This is definitely not another teen pregnancy story! I'm not saying that she's not with child, but this definitely isn't going to be another episode of '16 and pregnant'. :p Don't worry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 355K 58
Meet Alyssa Bent, she's a nerd. But not your typical one. She likes to read, but her world doesn't totally revolve around books. She's not shy nor do...
812K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
171 28 7
Shortlisted for the Open Novella Contest 2019 • Being a Supervillain is tough. Between managing a secret lair and making sure your mom doesn't stop...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...