Small (small reader x au sans)

By Sansy_Pappy

You are brought to a strange void and you are greeted by nice people...err skeletons, But guess what? You... More

Awakening Part 1
Meeting Part 2
What do we have here? Part 3
Thoughts and Actions Part 4
Scolding Part 5
All better Part 6
Starry eyes Part 8
Magnificence Part 9
hey
Face Reveal!
Announcement!
sorry guys
HEY!!

Someplace new Part 7

6K 183 101
By Sansy_Pappy

Hey Guys! Please forgive my return for being so late. Here is your neeewwww...chapter!!
EDDDDDIIIIITTTTTEEEDDD!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) POV (it's not really going to change much)

After a while the hugging stopped, again, and everyone wanted you to see the house. "Sure, why not." I mean, what's the harm! We then started walking towards what supposedly was the direction of the house. it was still hard to keep up, me being so short an' all. As i kept jogging back up to them, I tried to hid my heavy breathing, but that didn't work to well. Soon enough my breathing became really ragged a hoarse. They all soon noticed.

"You alright there doll?"(I found that doll is more appropriate since you're small an' all) I fell backwards and groaned for an answer, then continued breathing deeply.

"SHOULDN'T SOMEONE CARRY HER, NOT THAT I CARE." said Raspberry.

I stood up quickly "Nope, no one should cuz' i'm perfectly fine." I hate this.....

"Nice try doll." He said while picking me up and placing me on his shoulders.

"Nooo! Pwease put me down...." I said in a childish tone.

"Wow didn't think you could get any cuter up there doll." The sudden compliment made your face turn (F/C).

"wow I didn't think you could turn (F/C),
(Y/N)." sans said.

" I didn't either...." I said while softly placing the tips of my fingers on my cheeckbone.

"N-no it's just that (F/C) souls are rare, they stand for (S/T) ((soul trait)) which is a weak trait. So, it usually can't over power the other ones."

"Oh, that's cool, I think?" Soon after I said that, we saw a beautiful, big, house.

Hey Guys here is another (unfortunatly short) chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...