Castle's Pet (Bad Guys X Read...

By EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "sans"] [Second Highest Rank: #18 in "xreader"] (Girls only!) (Earlier updates are on my... More

*A/N*
Prolouge
Chapter 1 ~ Grocery List
Chapter 2 ~ Him
Chapter 3 ~ Capture the Human!
Chapter 4 ~ Keeping the Hostage ALIVE
Chapter 6 ~ Mom's Mistake
*Why Blackberry hates Dust*
Alternate Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ~ Not on My Watch
Chapter 8 ~ Regret is Torture
Chapter 9 ~ Worried Souls
Chapter 10 ~ We meet again
Chapter 11 ~ Books for Advice
Chapter 12 ~ Tired
♡ SPECIAL ♡
Chapter 13 ~ Attached in Less Than An Hour
Chapter 14 ~ Monolog
Chapter 15 ~ Dreamland
Chapter 16 ~ Human Needs
Chapter 17 ~ Killing Boredom
Chapter 18 ~ Hide and Seek
Chapter 19 ~ Hide and Seek (Part 2)
Alternate Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~ Investigation Start!
♡ Happy Birthday Undertale! ♡
Chapter 21 ~ The Doc Has Returned
♡ Halloween Special ♡
♡ Birthday Special ♡
Chapter 22 ~ "Shopping" Spree
Chapter 23 ~ Assumptions
Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait
Chapter 25 ~ Hidden Lair
♡ Castle's Anniversary ♡
Chapter 26 ~ The Rescue [Part 1]
[A/N: Shameless Avertising]
Chapter 27 ~ The Rescue [Part 2]
♡ Valentine's Day 2019 ♡
Chapter 28 ~ Reunion
Moving on...

Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders

15.6K 459 831
By EmelinStriker

Dust's POV

"you gotta be shitting me."

"nope. I'm serious."

Horror just told me that he actually felt guilty because of a human. "are you seriously pitying the human?" He held his right hand onto his skull, a wicked grin spread across mine as I started to laugh. He glared at me in confusion. "what's so funny 'bout that?" My laughter died down and I took a deep breath to calm down, but I did let out a chuckle. "well, you've never really pitied anyone, not even your frisk. it's funny 'cause you shouldn't be feeling for anything at all, except maybe your papyrus, but that's beside the point. dude, we're supposed to be rather dark and sadistic, nightmare's gonna be mad if he finds out about you pitying a human. and you know what? I can use this information to blackmail you~."

I saw him stiffen, but then he grinned. "we both know he won't believe you as long as you don't have evidence." I smirked when a plan came into my mind. "I don't need physical evidence, only visual ones are needed, and I know how to show him said evidence."

We continued to argue if he would believe me or not, until Underfell came in with a chcolate bar. Horror glanced at the chocolate and he smiled. Oddly enough it wasn't a mischievious nor sadistic one. "yo underfell," He said. "give me the chocolate. the human needs food." Underfell rolled his eyes. "nope." Horror darkly chuckled. "I think you didn't hear me right. that wasn't a request. it was an order." Underfell scoffed. "ya ain't nightmare nor error. you can't order me around." I lazily grinned at him. "just give him the chocolate, so we don't have to tell nightmare about your lazy ass refusing to work."

"I'm working way more than you two retards ever would!" He screamed at me in anger. But I didn't flinch, instead I laughed in a mad manner. It was funny because he didn't even know about what I had to do for Nightmare before he had even joined the team. I was usually assigned to assassinate or spy on someone. Sometimes I even got to make multiple other alternate versions of me paranoid by using messages written in blood and dust or moving objects to another location.

Back to the present, I saw Horror tackling Undefell, he snatched the chocolate out of Underfell's grasp in the process. Then he jumped up with a maniac laugh in victory, running throught the kitchen door and down the corridor. Underfell looked pissed.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE HIM!!" And he jumped up as well, running after Horror. My reaction? I laughed my non-existent ass off. That moment was so worth my time! After my laughter died down, I decided to walk to Nightmare's throne room. He already wished to talk to me half an hour ago, but then Horror called me over and I got distracted. Shit. Nightmare's going to kill me for that.

Horror's POV

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY CHOCOLATE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"NEVER! ORDERS ARE ORDERS!"

A few Nightmare Papyruses saw us running and probably thought that we were either crazy or that we'd be running from Nightmare. As I ran for the cells, I could hear Underfell's steps getting closer and closer each time I turned a corner.

'Oh snap.'

I finally saw the door to the cells! I immediately ran for the door, quickly opening and shutting it in Underfell's face. "hah! suck it!" I screamed through the door as I continued on running to the human's cell. When I found the door I instantly went through it, the girl was startled by me shutting the door with force.

"Um... are- are you okay?" She asked with concern. Was she seriously concerned?

"yeah," I answered coldy. "I'm fine. an edgy skeleton might go berserk on me once he found the right cell. in any case, here's some chocolate." I threw the chocolate at her, she caught it in time before it hit her head. I leaned against the opposite wall to her. We were silent while she ate some of the chocolate. That's weird. I would have already threatened or taunted her. What was wrong with me?

"So..." She started. "Wh-What's your n-name?"

I insanely grinned at her. "my name's sans. sans the skeleton. but you should call me 'horror', or else you might confuse others." She slightly tilted her head. "Wh-Why 'c-confuse others'?"

'Cute-- STOP IT.'

"welp, there are more alternate me's in this castle. some more might join in later. there are more part of our team, but they're either out on a mission or because of an order or they just don't like hangin' out with us. either way, we don't really get to them often in the castle."

"Oh... w-well then, I-I'm (Y/N). It's n-nice to m-meet you, Horror!" She said happily. I smiled at her.

Wait-- why was I feeling happy when she said my name?

*THUMP THUMP*

I stiffened at my soul beating slightly faster than usual. The hu- ... (Y/N) noticed me stiffening. The guilt in her eyes made me want to comfort her... Wait- WHAT?!

"Horror? A-Are you okay? W-Was it something I s-said?"

*THUMP THUMP*

"STOP IT!"

(Y/N) froze at my outburst as her cute, big (e/c) eyes slowly filled up with tears. Oh fuck, I felt guilt and regret again.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I-I w-will k-keep q-quiet!" She sobbed. I panicked inside. Error and Nightmare are going to kill me and I felt bad emotions. Okay, something was definetely off with me and I needed some answers. But before I could even try to calm her down, someone kicked the cell's door open and tackled me to the ground.

"HORROR! WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE YA LITTLE FUCKER?!" Underfell yelled at my face in anger.

"I ALREADY GAVE IT THE HUMAN YA DUMBASS!" I yelled back as I tried to push him off me, my axe was lying next to (Y/N) due to Underfell carelessly throwing it across the room. I focused myself on getting that fucker off me, but...

"dude, you're heavy as fuck. eat less chocolate."

I laughed at his now even angrier expression. "I'M NOT HEAVY YOU ASSHOLE! YOU'RE JUST TOO WEAK!" He growled.

"YOU're the weak one in the team!" I growled back as I tried to push him off. "now get off me!"

"GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE BACK FIRST!"

"(Y/N) HAS THE CHOCOLATE YA BITCH!" Underfell looked at me in disbelief. "WHY THE WOULD ANYONE CALL THE HOSTAGE BY THEIR NAME?!"

Then I realized what he meant by that. And I was even questioning myself. Why?

Then I remembered her being in the cell with us. When I turned my skull to look at the spot she sat in, she was gone. With my axe.

I groaned in anger as I punched Underfell off me. I instantly sprung up and ran out the cell door which Underfell left open when he tackled me to the ground. That ass should've closed the door first! Now she was somewhere in the fucking castle.

I turned around to face Underfell. "you ass let her escape! why the fuck would you leave the cell door open?!" Underfell scoffed. "YOU were supposed to watch over her, but you got distracted. tch, you're such a bad guardian."

The word 'guardian' shut me up. I don't know why, but that word got me thinking again.

'Was I supposed to watch over her like a jailer or a guardian?'

???'s POV

I spyed on the heroes and villains for a while now, and I have to say that this was getting interesting. Considering the fact that a human with the soul of SAFETY entered the area of existence through the 'Cloaked Man', as people call him. I would like to introduce myself, but at the same time I don't.

I giggled to myself as I spyed on the heroes. Sans was contacting Ink through the magical paint. Ink probably got the message because he teleported into Sans's living room. Fortunately for them, Papyrus wasn't home, so they didn't have to worry about any witnesses.

I could feel someone's presence approaching me.

"(Y/N) escaped from her cell. However, she will not be free for too long. At least not yet."

"Exellent. We will see how this story goes, after all-- The readers wouldn't really be satisfied if it would end too early. But who am I to judge? Tell S. and T. about the news."

[Published: 4/2/17]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 22.3K 58
Yandere!Underswap!Sans x Shy!Reader And some Papyrus x reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- He was so sweet, so innocent. All he loved doing...
47.7K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
30.3K 642 13
An au sanses x MONSTER reader x au papyruses? Papyri? A fanfiction, it is not self-indulgent. So if your just lookin for some fanfiction to put yours...
125K 5.6K 17
• Art is by kane__i on Twitter • [Fem!Reader] 『 The group of skeletons were taken aback by the unexpected appearance of who exactly? You, of course. ...