You're mine (#1)

By sadnessbabe12

||#1 Teen Fiction|| *Book 1 of the You're Mine series* Damon Queen- the dangerous, arrogant billionaire who d... More

||Chapter 1||
||Chapter 2||
||Chapter 3||
||Chapter 4||
||Chapter 5||
||Chapter 6||
||Chapter 7||
||Chapter 8||
||Chapter 9||
||Chapter 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 24||
||Chapter 25||
||Chapter 26||
||Chapter 27||
||Chapter 28||
||Chapter 29||
||Chapter 30||
||Chapter 31||
||Chapter 32||
||Chapter 33||
||Chapter 34||
Epilogue
The End

||Chapter 23||

407K 13.3K 3.6K
By sadnessbabe12

"And then he finally said that he loves me!" Exclaimed Lola.
"I am so happy for you. And Jackson." I told her.

"Thank you, Natty! I don't want to suggest anything but I am sooo happy that you came to me when that bastard kicked you out. You're gonna love it in here! I've already started decorating your bedroom!" Lola said with excitement as she sipped her tea nearly spilling it out.

"He didn't actually kick me out, it's me who left." I said calmly.
"It doesn't matter. We just gotta make sure he leaves you alone." Lola said with concern.
I nodded.

Lola guided me through her house. It was a normal house, not small, not big. It had 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, a small kitchen, a lovely, bright living room with huge windows and a long garden. Lola loves to decorate everything so the house was full of crazy DIY's and lights. It looked very pretty and warm, not cold and expensive like it was in the penthouse.

I was so thankful that Lola took me in, i promised her it won't be for long, just until I'll find a job and an apartment. Of course I'll have to listen to her romantic stories about how happy she is with Jackson.

Lola guided me to my new room, it had a huge window, a double size bed and a few wardrobes.

"Thank you so much for everything Lola, I don't know what I'd do without you." I said hugging her tightly.

"Oh Natty, you can always count on me. That's what friends are for." She said with a sweet, worried voice while hugging me back.

"I'll leave you to unpack. I'm going to be out for  the night, Jackson and I are going on a date! He wants to take me somewhere special. I can't wait to see him!" She said as she clapped her hands with excitement.

"Sure. Have fun." I said, smiling.
"If you need anything just text me." She said with a grin as she plastered a sloppy kiss on my cheek.
I just smiled and nodded as she walked out.

After I finished unpacking, I went downstairs and made myself some tea. I took the papers out of my bag and placed them on the table.
They were papers I needed to fill in to be able to go to college.

I promised myself to finish college, get a good job and start a good life.
I'm only 18, I can still get my shit together.

I was halfway through filling up the papers when my phone rang.
I took it and noticed it's a text from an unknown number.

Hey Natalie, it's Cole. Remember me? The very handsome taxi driver?

I quickly typed a reply.

Hello Cole the very handsome taxi driver. Yes, I remember you. What's up?

Well, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for dinner tonight. ;)

Are you proposing a date?

Do you want it to be? ;)

Do you?

I'll pick you up at 8.
Send me the address. ;)

A date?.... Damn... I can't stop thinking about Damon, it's not right...

Maybe I need a little break...
I sent him the address.
Considering it was already 6pm, I decided to finish filling up the papers tomorrow.

I went upstairs and started to get ready.

Why did I agree to go to dinner with this guy? My hair look like shit. I look like shit. I feel like shit. I definitely don't feel like going out to dinner with some random taxi driver.

What if he's a creep? Or a stalker?
Uhhh... it's too late now since it's already 7:45...
Uhhhh those stupid hair!

I cursed under my breath as I stood in the mirror.
I wore a tight, dark red dress, black tights, black, long French coat and black high heels.
My hair were down and curled.
I looked again at my red lipstick and walked downstairs.

The doorbell rang exactly at 8.
I sighed and opened the door.
Outside was a very nervous Cole.

On the day we met, I didn't notice how handsome he looked. He had quite curly, pitch black hair and a very bright smile. But his eyes were just how I remembered them, bright blue and friendly.

I noticed he brought roses with him.
How sweet.
There was just one problem, they were pink. And it's not like I don't like pink, pink is very nice. Just not on roses, in my opinion.

Roses should be bloody and naturally red. At least that's what I think. All the other roses seem kinda cliché to me.

But I smiled at him so he wouldn't see that I didn't like them.
"Hey. Wow. You look.... beautiful." He said as he couldn't stop grinning, making me grin too.
He wore buttoned up, dark blue shirt and black trousers. His hair were neatly gelled back.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I told him.
"These... a-are for you." He said nearly hitting me in the face with the roses.

"Um... thank you, they're ... beautiful." I lied and took them. He smiled and nodded.
"I'll just put them in a vase and I'll be back." I said.
"Yeah. Sure." He said still smiling as I walked away.

I quickly put some water in a vase and threw the flowers carelessly inside.
I sighed and walked back to Cole.

"All done?" He asked.
"All done." I said.
He opened the doors to his Citroen C3 and I tried to hide my hate for Citroens behind my smile.

I sat inside and sighed. He closed the door gently and walked to his side.
He drove carefully, slowly and smoothly.
Whenever we made eye contact he smiled like crazy and from time to time asked me a question.

He parked outside a huge restaurant.
It wasn't really expensive and it wasn't poor.
The vibe of the restaurant was similar to Cole, it was warm, cozy and made you feel comfortable. It was nice.

We walked inside and there were only a few people there. They were mostly families or young couples.
We took a round table near the window, in the left corner of the restaurant.

Ten minutes after we sat down and looked through the menu's, the waiter came.
He was tall and muscular. He had slicked back blond hair and stormy grey eyes. I think he was about 19-21 years old. He was even more handsome than Cole, but I could tell he was a fuckboy. His eyes went to nearly every girl's ass and I felt the urge to slap him when his eyes wandered down to my breast.

Cole seemed to have noticed that and cleared his throat very loudly with annoyance.
The waiter's eyes went back to my face and to Cole's.

"Can I take your orders?" He asked with a deep voice.
Cole ordered while I noticed the badge on the waiter's uniform.

Taylor  was written in bold letters.
I immediately disliked him.
As Taylor walked away, my eyes went back to Cole.
We started talking and it was alright at first, but then he was the only one talking.

"And then we went to the zoo. You won't believe how amazing it was there. There were even white lions! And when I asked a worker about them he hadn't had a clue about them! So I decided to lecture him about how they're actually called the 'Albinos' and that they were mostly in wildlife reserves in South Africa. But the white lions of Mazanie aren't Albinos.  Their white color is caused by a recessive trait derived from a less-severe mutation in the same gene that causes albinism, distinct from the gene responsible for white tigers."

He kept going on and on and on and I felt the urge to shoot myself as I finished my dessert.
"And I thought that it couldn't be true since those monkeys were actually found in-"

"I'm sorry, Cole, I need to use the restroom." I said shyly as I stood up. He said a quick,
"Yeah. Sure. Totally." And I walked away as fast as I could.

I sighed in relief as I closed the door to the restroom behind me.
I looked in the mirror.

God... if I have to spend one more minute listening to his endless talking I will shove his ice cream down his throat.
When I walked out of the restroom, I saw that the place got crowded a bit. I walked slowly towards our table and prayed silently for this night to be finally over.

We smiled at each other as I sat down.
He was about to open his mouth but I interrupted him,
"I think I should go. It's getting pretty late and I'm really tired." I said, sweetly.
"Yeah. Of course." He said nervously with a wide smile.

The drive back wasn't silent. He kept talking nonsense about his family or monkeys.
I liked him, but his talking made me feel the urge to gag him. Painfully.

When we finally, FINALLY, arrived outside Lola's house I quickly stepped out of the uncomfortable car. He was about to step out too, but I stopped him.

"NO! I mean, no, there's no need to walk me to my doors, it's fine, really. I'm very tired so I just want to go to bed. Thanks for the dinner, it was um... lovely." I lied.

"Um... yeah. Sure. Anytime. I'll see you around then?" He asked winking.
"Yeah. Sure. Goodnight." I said a little less enthusiastically and gave him a smile as I slammed the doors.

I walked to the front door and he drove away.
Thank God...
I sighed deeply and walked inside.
I jumped in shock as I saw a tall figure in the living room.
What the hell?!

"Liam?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 64 20
Yamina London and her daughter have fallen on hard times. This was nothing new right? Orion is a man with many secrets. After some freak accident he...
742K 49.9K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
3.3M 93.2K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
63.1K 3.1K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...