cupid | jihope

Von altseoks

"hello, this is the cupid hotline. how may i help you?" | all rights reserved 2017 © altseoks COMPLETED Mehr

☀︎
十一
十二
十三
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
終わり

十四

2.9K 270 202
Von altseoks

jimin pov;

i felt someone tap my shoulder. i look up to be greeted with a warm smile.

"hoseok," i choked out before wrapping my arms around his neck. his hand rested on my back, patting it reassuringly.

"i-im so sorry, hoseok," i cried out into his shoulder, probably leaving a slight tear stain. he nodded his head before pulling my body closer into the hug.

"it's ok, jimin."

-

i woke up with a slight headache. my heart pounded as soon as i rose from the unfamiliar warm bed. i look to my side to see hoseok sleeping peacefully besides me.

i got up from my spot and searched around for my phone. it was placed on the bedside table. i grabbed it and saw that i had missing calls and texts from yoongi.

i open up the texts from him.

-

yoongi: where are you?

yoongi: jimin

yoongi: where did you fucking go

-

i decided against answering him. i got up slowly from the bed to avoid waking up hoseok. i searched for the bathroom to wash up from the previous, tear filled night.

i returned to the bedroom to see hoseok still in bed, his body buried under the blankets. i didn't want to wake him, so i just grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

sending a quick text to yoongi to pick me up, i looked around for a paper and pen. i saw a scrap piece of paper and wrote a small note on it.

about 10 minutes later, i heard a car honk from outside. i left hoseok's house, leaving the note on the table.

-
hoseok pov;

i woke from my deep slumber and felt the cold side of my bed. empty. i sat up and realized that jimin had left. i suddenly missed the unfamiliar feeling of having someone sleep next to me. disappointment filled my features as i stood up and went to the bathroom. man, i was a mess. having to carry jimin all the way to my house was a pain that i didn't mind.

i walked down the stairs and saw a piece of paper lying on the table.

-

thank you hoseok for taking me home last night! how about we try the potion on yoongi again soon? xx jimin.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

240K 15.9K 46
in which Jung Hoseok is a big fan of international artiste Kim Taehyung and texts the wrong number © 2017 Rachel Zhang All Rights Reserved
44.8K 1.5K 21
Jimin and Taehyung are instagram models and Taehyung starts to catch feelings
11.9K 725 29
[COMPLETED] "Break in news ! A mysterious unknown psycopath killer has again appeared in the city , which has reportedly killed a person , police ha...
71.2K 4.1K 28
ထားခဲ့ဖို႔ကို ခဏခဏမ​ေတြးပါနဲ႔လား​ေကာရယ္​... ထားခဲ့ဖို့ကို ခဏခဏမ​တွေးပါနဲ့လား​ကောရယ်​...