From RPG-like World to a Xian...

By phantomhive17

This story is a parody. The story will revolve around Luna, a ridiculously strong MC, she first gets summoned... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Crystal Forest.
Chapter 2: Xianxia?! (1)
Chapter 3: Xianxia?! (2)
Chapter 4: Meng Li Ye's Fury I
Chapter 5: Meng Li Ye's Fury II
Chapter 7: The Divine Phoenix Ring
Chapter 8: The Luna-tic
Chapter 9: First Disciple
Chapter 10: The Danger
Chapter 11: Phoenix and the Sword's worry
Chapter 12: The boy
Chapter 13: The Raven Palace I
Chapter 14: The Raven Palace II
Chapter 15: Disappointed
Chapter 16: Their Lesson

Chapter 6: Chaos in the Imperial Capital

682 34 17
By phantomhive17

A/n:I can't just leave this story rot, can I?

The name are all fictional and doesn't actually make any sense in Chinese.

Anyways here's Chapter 6!

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

****

Meng Li ye's fury almost reached to the heavens.

He immediately mobalised his private army, which consisted of his disciples, Follower, friends and sworn brothers.

"Whoever finds that 'oldman' will have the chance to pick 5 objects within my storage ring!" Meng Li Ye, projected a figure of an oldman using his Qi, this oldman looks completely the same as Luna's disguise.

His disciples were amazed at their master's proficiency of using qi, while the crafty old fellows who claim to be his friends were tempted to no ends.

Ah, 5 items, within this eccentric old man's storage bag!

With this tempting offer, almost all of them had their had their bloods boiling in excitement.

It was Meng Li Ye's storage ring, ah! Who in the world does not this man's hobby of collecting rare tresures?! Especially Legendary Swords! Who wouldn't want an Legendary sword?!!

Specially, those rumors that circulated 10 years ago. How Meng Li Ye acquired the Ancient Lotus Sword from the Chin Sect that has perished. Meng Li Ye supposedly took the sword and in exchange he swore to look after the Chin Sect disciples.

The people took out their own respective magical devices and started to copy the figure of the oldman. Then urgently leaving the room.

---

After those crafty oldman left.

The Imperial Capital of Lissen was suddenly thrown into chaos!!

Several Suspicious looking men started kidnapping Oldman!

---

In a certain pub, two oldman were drinking booze when suddenly a black clothed man appeared and took both of them.

The booze fell and spilled, the people looked at the sit that the two oldman were previously sitting upon.

"D-did you see that?"

"T-that was Oldman Mu and Oldman Xi.... J-just what kind of shabby business did they get into??!"

"W-what are you guys doing! Quickly report this on the imperial capital!!" The bartender shouted.

Although the bartender shouted, no one dared to take a step out of their seats.... What if those experts are still lurking around?!

--

Inside the Imperial Palace, Huigu Imperial Palace.

Several Men were aligned in front of the Dragon throne, while a man, with a grim expression sat on the Dragon throne.

"Your Majesty, the Jianghu People are going crazy! We are receiving continuous reports about them kidnapping old man from age of 50+ and above, most victims have a slightly hunched back and a few missing teeths, they are all residence of our Imperial Capital..." The Eunuch stood beside the Emperor as he read the Ministers' report.

"Your Majesty, an old steward from my Manor has just been kidnapped too, what's more... they did it right in front of my face!" A minister suddenly stood up, his face was red as a tomato, but it also had a tinge of darkness.

"Your Majesty! T-the Prime Minister has been kidnapped in front of the Palace gates!" A Eunuch came running, his face was pale, while sweats trickled non stop.

"What?!" Everyone looked at the newly arrived Eunuch.

"Act rationale, and report clearly." The Emperor said this, although he tried his best to hide his anger, his knotted brows just revealed it all.

"This one was assigned to guide the Prime Minister inside the Palace. This one had been on the Palace gates awaiting the Prime Minister to arrive, as he had arrived everything was normal, until this one had guided the Prime Minister, this one had not even left the Palace gates when some shady man garbed in black arrived and took the prime minister, it happened too fast! Even the Prime Minister;s Personal Guard could not react in time!" The Eunuch said in a breath, after this he started catching up his breath.

The Emperor's face turned scarily dark, the atmoshpere on the room turned stern and no one dared to talk rashly anymore.

"Mobalise Our Dark Dragon Force to thorougly investigate this matter. That is all." The Emperor waved his hand and left the court.

The Ministers aso left one by one, as to maneveur their own plans.

Luna was just above the Lissen Empire as she watched the situation unfold, at first she was laughing at the method of Meng Li Ye's and his fellow martial brothers used, but seeing that the Empire meathod, Luna quickly lose all her interest on watching the chaos she created.

---

"Ah, there really is nothing better to do, and here I was planning on taking that Kid, Azi, as my disciple." Luna said as she flew aimlessly.

Luna had checked upon the previous kid she saw on her first day on this world. The kid who looked like Umme, belonged to the Guo Clan as one of the three geniuses and had the right inherit the Clan Head position, when Luna checked upon them, the whole Clan was on the meeting, with her Manor being their topic.

"We have all gathered here to discuss of the recent news that our scouts have discovered from the Death Forest." The Clan Master started.

"It is said they have seen a Huge Levetating Manor on the very middle of the Death Forest, although it had been surreal, several of our scouts have come into an agreement that the described Manor is the same, The Manor was shrouded in Black as if it was not omnious enough that it appeared on the Death Forest."

And so they have decided to check upon that rumored Manor of hers, of course they wouldn't find a thing on the Death Forest right now, since Luna carries that Manor within her very own spatial bag.

--

"Oh, there was also that kid, Fuona was it? What Clan did she belong to, again?" Luna stopped mid-air then proceed to widen her range of observation using her Mana.
---

"Oho!" I could clearly see the transpiring events below. This situation is a lot more interesting than Meng Li Ye's method, or even than that Fuona.

Inside the Prime Minister's Manor, Xin Family's Third Daughter's Residence.

The Xin family's third daughter was birthed from a foot-bath maid, the maid supposedly seduced the Prime Minister, and since this foot-bat maid had quite some looks the Prime Minister just succumed on his pleasure, which resulted as the Third daughter. Unfortunately, the foot-bath maid died after she gave birth to Xin Mei Shu, the third daughter.

The third daughter, is like peas in pods with the prime-minister which is why she was greatly favored by the Prime Minister, even ordering the Main Wife to adopt the third daughter.

Although the main did as what she was told to do so, all of the gifts and things that was given to the third daughter were always confiscated by her, always scolding the third daughter and sometimes even hitting her, always telling her that if dared to tell anything to the Prime Minister she will get no food or beating, of course the naive and young Shu Mei just submissively nod her head.

In short the third daughter was submissive and extremely easy to bully, that was why when the Prime Minister is gone, she becomes the outlet of everyone's anger.

Right now, the Xin Family's 4th daughter Xin Ren Wan, is currently letting out all of her frustations towards Xin Shu Mei.

*bam*

"What are you looking at, huh?! If you just hadn't head out, and spread out your bad luck. His Highness, the 6th Prince might have stayed for a bit longer!" Ren Wan continued to kick and slap Shu Mei, until she lost consciousness.

A/n: Completely unrelated things blamed at her, yo; calm down.

*huff* *huff*

After letting out her anger, Ren Wan coldly looked at Shu Mei.

'Although this trash is useless, Father still loves her, and I absolutely can't have her dying, when I'm the only one who visited her residence.'

Ren Wan tossed over some pills before leaving. As soon as she left, Shu Mei's maid, who was also beaten up ran inside the room, with her face swelling from here and there, and traces of bruise after bruise, while her snot and tears were already mized.

She sobbed beside Shu Mei, as she tremblengly fed Shu Mei the pills.

"Y-young Miss... You can't be like this... Please stop joking around, this isn't funny." The maid shook Shu Mei's body several times, but Shu Mei's cold body did not even budge.

When Ren Wan left the room, that was already when Shu Mei breathed her last, some measely medicinal pills can't bring back dead to life.

----

Just above this very household, was Luna, who is gleefully watching the transpiring events below.

A weak, submissive, always bullied younger sister. With an extremely loyal maid by her side. If my doubt is true then this is really something worth watching!

I waited for the new host to arrive. After almost a whole hour, Shu Mei's body twitched, as she suddenly sat up, her eyes burning with deep hatred.

***

A/n: Phantomhive17's corner.

Hey guys, here's the current Cultivation ranks, I still haven't decided if I'll really use this though, I just used them for the moment since they sound more Xianxia-like, rofl. I may change this sometime soon, since this Novel doesn't really have a serious plot or anything.

Body Tempering (1-5) stages

Qi Cultivation (1-9) stages

Foundation Establishment (1-3) stages

Nascent Soul (1-3) stages

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 3 11
This is collection of short stories, Each chapter contains a new and unique tale, ranging from fantastical adventures in far-off lands to poignant re...
112K 3.8K 200
Shun Kurosaki a normal highschool student suddenly got transported to another world of swords and magic with no hints at all. When he arrived he noti...
1.5K 107 21
Akko and her friends accidentally summoned a boy from another world to Luna Nova against his will, and now his new goal in life is to go back... But...
202 231 37
Luna started off as an average girl trying to make ends meat. Although yes she had magic of a warlock living along made it hard for school and there...