My Darling Little Kitten | ✓

By iiLoveydoveii

" I brought you a surprise Alpha " The one holding me, Jaxon I suppose said. The alpha lifted his head and it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
The Discretion Series (NEW BOOK - Aching for his Discretion)

Chapter 19

111K 3K 244
By iiLoveydoveii

Third person POV

After Serenity was marked she hadn't left Alexander's side. He had to get back to the search on Alpha Briggs and Serenity's clinginess was not helpful. The next morning Alexander left earlier than usual and when Serenity had woken she was in a fit of tears. Her mind was full of the possibilities that he left her forever because of Sarah. She kept crying until she heard a voice in her head.

'Kitten why are you crying?' Serenity's head instantly shot up looking for the voice that was Alexander.

" Z-zandy? " She asked still looking around.

'Yes kitten, I am mind linking you. What's wrong?'

" H-how are you mind linking me? "

' I marked you remember? I opened the link for you to communicate with me and anyone else I wish for you to communicate with. Now don't change the subject. What is the matter? ' He said and Serenity hid her face in her hands and started blushing. Even though Alexander couldn't see her, he could feel how embarrassed his little kitten was feeling.

" I-I miss you.. a lot " She said and she heard him sigh.

' Kitten you know I'm busy... I was with you all day yesterday baby. I have Alpha duties to attend to ' She sniffled and calmed herself down.

" O-okay... Okay Zandy " She whispered softly.

' I love you kitten... I'll be here with you all day just call me when you need me. '

" I love you too " She whispered once more and she felt the link cut off. After a few minutes she got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She finished getting dress in a nice flowy dress and some sandals and headed out the door. She wasn't feeling to hungry so she went to the garden for some alone time. It was a nice sunny day and the sun was just right. Serenity walked over to the flower field and sat down picking some very pretty ones. She twisted them into a small crown and lowered it on her head slowly like a princess. She giggled softly and continued to pick others.

She felt a presence behind her but ignored it thinking it was nothing. Then after a minute or so she still felt it. She turned around to see fur legs. She looked up slowly to see a 8 almost 9 foot tall wolf that was staring down at her. She turned to face the wolf still sitting and tilted her head to the side.

' Hello..... little Luna ' She heard a dark voice in her head and she jump. She had forgotten that Alexander could admit others to mindlink her.

" Oh hello. What are you doing here? " She asked.

' Alpha Alexander..... gave.. command ' Serenity took notice on how he paused before each word he needed to speak.

" Oh ok.. What's your name? " She nicely still craning her neck to see his head.

' Isaac '

" Why aren't you in human form? "

' I.....we... do not.... ' He sighed ' Sorry.... Speech..... not well.... little Luna not... understand '

She frowned " I could try " She said as she scooted up closer to him and patted the space in front of her " Come " She said and Isaac looked at her strangely. He laid down in front of her and she ran her fingers through his fur.

" I'll listen, go on " She said and he sighed once again.

' My pack.... does not shift..... Just wolf ' He said and Serenity nodded her head. They stayed quiet for a while and Isaac looked up into Serenity's eyes. She looked at him as she continued to rub her hands through his fur.

' You are...... different ' Isaac said and Serenity tilted her head.

" How so? " She asked.

' Your kind.... does not like mine.... You are better... than the others ' She titled her head as if asking once again how.

' Shifters are..... not normal.... but you are '

" Is that why Alpha Briggs doesn't like me? " Serenity asked and Isaac nodded.

" But why does he hate me? I didn't do anything to him.... " She said softly and Isaac stood up.

' Can not explain... but can show ' He bowed down slowly in front of her and Serenity took that as a sign to get on. She got up and tried to lift herself on to the huge creature which was hard. Seeing it was, Isaac lifted the small girl onto his back and she made a small shriek in the process. Once she was sitting straight on Isaac, she looked down to see her feet which couldn't reach the ground even if they tried.

' Hold on little luna ' He said to her and she immediately latched onto his fur. And as if in a blink of an eye he dashed into the forest. Serenity looked at the trees that were going by in a flash. After about 10 minutes Isaac finally slowed down and Serenity looked around. They had arrived at an old, broken down temple.

Isaac hopped from rock to rock until they had entered. Some of the wall pieces were missing and it was clear that no one had been here in years. Isaac walk over to a wall that had old books and pictures. Serenity slid off his back and walked to the pictures. They were torn and worn out but it was still easy to see. There were about 30 old people that were sitting around a table in dark black robes. She looked up for a second to see in the next room was the same table.

She set the photo down and continued to look at the wall. She saw a strange looking book that was black, small and a bit ripped up. She opened to the first page and groaned. Reading was still a struggle for her ever since Alexander found her.

" Fuck you words " She said angrily and she heard Isaac snicker in her head as he roamed the temple. Serenity took a deep breathe and concentrated on the words.

" September 12th, 1593.

We had been searching for a new specimen to add to the world. Werewolves, humans, witches and the occasional vampire were not enough. We wanted something not so angry, evil or blood sucking. We wanted what the humans used to call 'kittens'. They were soft loveable creatures that went extinct after the year of 1000. We'd never seen one but had heard wonderful tales and stories of their soft fur and tender lovingness. We'd seen small portraits of them but it was not enough.

The moon goddess whom had left us for centuries finally made her return and graciously accepted our request for the small creature. Mahogany was her name. In human form she was as beautiful as a rose. Soft ginger hair, adorable facial structure and a very small petite frame. Everyone had favored her, babied her, cared for her and cherished her. The moon goddess sent more as our requests for the small beauties grew stronger. Eventually she stopped. We were furious with her behavior and selfish. At one point in time she spoke to us all.

' Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged. '

No one understood what she meant. But after a few months things started changing. The kittens that we looked over with love and affection started to act strange. Mahogany was the one who convinced her fellow shifters to become more dominant and less helpless. They wanted power, they wanted respect.... They wanted blood. They all had gone mad and attacked the pack. Hundreds of pack members were injured or killed. We had to strike back. No matter how cute or how loving, we needed them dead. All of them. It wasn't hard to kill them. But they were so small that some were able to slip away into the forest.

Now a law it is important if to ever stumble upon these creatures to make sure they are killed. For they are the most insane, deadly and crazed species there is.

Diary of

Alpha Paxton Gale Briggs the 1st. "

Serenity didn't know what to say. Everything started to make sense.

' Is the moon goddess really responsible for this? Did my kind really kill those people? Is this really the diary of Alpha Paxton Gale Briggs the 1st? I'm not dominant, I'm not powerful, I'm not bloodthirsty..... when I'm sane that is. Is that why Isaac and everyone I know looks at me like I'm different? ' Serenity thought as she looked at the book for a bit more.

The all of a sudden a fiery pain erupted in her hand which made her drop the book. It started spreading through her arms and she already had tears streaming down her eyes while she was whimpering loudly. It started to spread everywhere and her vision became blurred. She walked back to the entrance slowly looking for her huge furry friend. The pain started to become unbearable. She fell to her knees and sobbed.

" ISAAC!!!!!!!! " She screamed and in less than a second he appeared in front of her. He whimpered seeing her in pain and sniffed the air, which made him stop. He growled loudly with his eyes shifting to black and quickly made Serenity get on his back. She cried loudly as it started to burn hotter and she held onto Isaac's fur as she could feel him running faster than usual.

" I-isaac... w-w-what's wrong with m-me? " She cried and he growled again.

' Heat ' he said and Serenity didn't understand. 'What is heat' she thought. Her skin felt like it was boiling and her body felt limp. When the pack house came into view she mustered up all the strength she had left to scream for the one person she wished to see.

" ZANDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! " She screamed and Alexander's head shot up. He rushed downstairs from the office a headed outside. In full speed he could see Isaac running with pitch black eyes and Serenity on his back crying in pain. He sniffed the air and growled lowly. Isaac reached Alexander and once he'd picked up Serenity, Isaac took off into the woods again. Alexander held Serenity in bridal style and dashed up the stairs into the office. He busted the door open and saw his father, mother, Nate, Jaxon, Liam and Charlie looking towards them.

" What's going on? " His father said before everyone sniffed the air. Nate and Jaxon both growled before quickly leaving out of the room afraid of not being able to control themselves.

" Alexander you need to do something she's not going to be able to hold on for much longer. " Liam said standing up concerned.

" YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW! Because she has my alpha gene, having sex with her is only going to reduce the pain. I would need to go through the whole mating process and I'm not getting my kitten pregnant without her consent. " He said and everyone went silent for a bit as Serenity continued to sob. Alexander looked over to Charlie who was giving him the side eye as if he knew what to do in a situation like this.

He sighed softly and spoke to her " Call Ava now. "

*************

A/N: HELLLLLOOOO! I am tired af so nothing really to say. Will be updating more I promise 💜

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
92.1K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
82.1K 1.9K 38
"Alpha, where are you?" I ask. And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with d...
69.4K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...