Memories of the Seven (PJO) [...

By Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Hera forces the Seven and some extra have to Reveal there pasts. Leo is scared they will not except him... More

Prolouge
1-Hera's Visit
2-Frank's Mother
3-Frank's Maiko
4-Frank Departure
5-Piper's Brother
6-Pipers Father
7-Piper's Old Friend
8-Hazel's Boyfriend
9-Hazel's Mother
10-Hazel's First Pet
12-Nico's Sister
13-Nico's Heartache
14-Reyna's Father
15-Reynas Pirate Problem
16-Reyna's Departure
17-Jason's Sister
18-Jason's Abandonment
19-Jason's Eyesight
20-Percy's Mom
21-Percys Step Father
22-Percy's First Friend
23-Leo's Mom
24-Leo's Foster Mom
25-Leo's Depressin
26-The Oak Tree of Bad Doing
Epilogue

11-Nico's Mother

11.8K 208 143
By Bianca_di_Angelo_18

"This is fancy!" Percy said as held up a silver vase.
"This hole place is fancy" Leo told him as he looked at the hole room.

The demigods were all in a large room filled with silver decor ,black furniture,and a large window that showed a pasture of green hills.
The air felt old and it smelled like grandmas.

"Mama Papa I can't find nico!" An 8 year old girl with dark hair called from outside the large silver window.

They all looked at Nico.
He sighed ,"let's get this over with,I want this to be over."
Leo put an arm around him ,"Hey Small Fry lighten up,its almost over, only Me,Jason,Reyna, and Percy are left to go ."
Nico nodded and let out a puff of air.

"Nico darling!" Maria di Angelo came into the room and looked out the window. She turned and ran outside.

They followed.

"Nico honey where are you!?" Maria shouted.

A small kidish giggle was heard from a big shrub.

Bianca ran to it and pulled a small boy from it.
Maria sighed ,"Nico darling I beg it of you stop doing that."
Nico laughed  

"Aww." Hazel said.
"Your so cute!" Leo squeeled.
Nico groaned and blushed at the sane time. The rest of his friends just smiled at young Nico's cute nature.

Maria picked up Nico,and he wrapped his arms around her snuggling into her neck and walked towards the house.
Bianca, a bit hurt from not being acknowledged ,followed silently.

"Nicholas ,you must stop being so...care free. There are troubled times ahead of us ,isn't that right Bianca?" Maria said in an old like voice.
Bianca nodded and mumbled a "uh huh"

"Come on children, your father is waiting for us inside"

"Papa!" Nico and Bianca yelled at the same time. Nico leaped from his mothers arms and ran along side his sister to the kitchen.

Hades was there and greeted them with open arms.

"Papa papa!" They shouted . Hades picked up Bianca and kissed her forehead .
Nico hugged his fathers leg.

Their mother came I'm and picked up the 4 year old Nico. Ignoring Bianca's presence.

The picture in front was obvious .

"Maria didn't like Bianca much did she?"  Reyna asked.

Nico shook his head,"No Mama liked me best. I don't know why,but she just didn't care about Bianca, Hades on the other hand adored her and didn't pay attention to me much. " he explained.

Hades handed a sack full of candy,which she shared with NicoThey all sat by the fire of the silver/black living room.

"Maria my love, I beg you. Come with me to the Underworld.." Hades begged her.
Maria hushed him,and motioned to the children whom were eating the prices of candy.

"Bianca can go if shed like,but my Nico must stay here" Bianca pulled back a curtain by accident and more light floaded the room.

Maria Di Angelo was absolutely stunning. Dark short cruly hair ,her face perfect with light pink lips ,long eye lashes, perfect eyebrows, and dark black and brown mixed eyes. She was wearing an old black dress and a small veil that hid half of her face.

Bianca and Nico looked so much like her, with Hades mixed into it.

"You all look so alike" Frank told them.
"Your mother is beautiful." Jason commented. "Yah She really is" Piper agreed.
Percy and reyna nodded.

Leo smiled at Nico and held his hand ,"a family of angels"

Nico smiled.

"Maria please" Hades tried to reason.
Maria kissed his cheek ,"We will talk about it in the morning"

She got up and picked up Nico ,"Come on my Love,up to bed"

Hades sighed and picked up Bianca .He smiled at her ,Bianca giggled and hugged him. Then yawned.

"Let's get you to Bed my child" Hades smiled sadly ,he walked over to Maria and kissed Nico's forehead ,Maria still refused to acknowledge Bianca. Bianca his her face in Hades's shoulder.
Since Bianca and Nico have different rooms they parted ways into different sections of the house.

"My little soldatino ,you must wake up bright and early tomorrow is your first day of school" Maria said as she tucked him in
He nodded .
"Good" Maria kissed his forehead and tuned off the lights. "Sleep well" then she shut the door.

"Your mother seems nice" Piper told him.

"Yah" Nico said "I miss her a lot."

Leo still held his hand.
"Onward we go!" He said.

"Here comes the gay train" Percy laughed as the rainbow of colors engulfed them all.

~~~~~

Sorry it took so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 719 26
'Piper wallowed in regret. She sat on the cold concrete floor in misery, dwelling on the pain she had caused. Because of her secrecy, the people she...
2.1K 35 22
Just a solangelo fic TW/ Drugs/smoking, drinking, eating disorder, child abuse, trauma, talks of rape, self harm, suicidal tendencies, a lot of swear...
8.9K 166 25
Percy and Annabeth returned from Tartarus, but not without it leaving its mark. Tartarus was... different, an experience that they are not willing to...
2.1K 125 18
"We." I gestured between Leo and I. "Are not." I made a cross with my arms. "Dating. Capiche?" "Capiche." Annabeth sighed. "Ten bucks they get togeth...