🖤BLACK HEART 🖤

By BeganAgain

MANIK MALHOTRA THE PRINCE FOR EVERY GIRL IN " SPACE " BUT THEN ONE SAW THIS COMING NANDINI MURTHY THE REBEL... More

🖤PROLOGE🖤
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 ☮️
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 2

173 11 0
By BeganAgain

We reach Mumbai in 9 to 10 hours and I was totally exhausted. My brother Rudra carried me from the plane to the car . I was too lazy to get up and do anything. This is benefit of having a brother . We left from the airport . An hour of traveling in car which was totally blurred by the way we reach a home from now . But I miss Australia still . I know this is going to be very hard to settle here but I think I will do my best .

We reach an unfamiliar mansion it was a very pretty amazing and simple . White Marble finish amazing great entrance. We entered inside it was very gorgeous place I must say . It was very classy yet simple totally mom's choice . Some movers kept our boxes in our rooms as others explored the mansion . I was so tired I  just went to dad .

"Dad where is my room " I muttered as others were talking and were exited about the whole new house thing whereas me not ...
Dad looked at me and carried me I didn't even complain about it just relaxed on his chest and fell asleep . I always used to get tired very soon . But dad always carries me and all the tiredness goes away .

                                  .⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️

I woke up in the middle of the night . Ugh jet lag is the worst thing anyone could have . My stomach growls which means I'm hungry . I walk outside the room I don't know where to go . Well let's explore this place . In about half an hour I found kitchen . Thank god the refrigerator was filled with food or I would have died .
I took some milk and cookies yummy that too chocolate . I used love have food at night but mom used to scold me . Well I am going to fill my secret stock tomorrow.

I had my midnight snacks and went to sleep . All along i knew staying here is going to be a hell of a life i mean how am i suppose to do . Anyway tomorrow is a big day first day of university or college whatever they say .  i really miss my home it was not this huge or something people would say showing of anything . i finally go to sleep at 3:00 am . while drifting i knew tomorrow is going to be a Roller coaster .

Next morning i woke up with a headache thank god at least I didn't have any morning lectures or else i would have look like a zombie . i showered and got ready. Today as first day i picked out something fancy to make a good impression . I picked out simple yet fancy white one piece and white vans my favorite .  I curl my hair little bit and put a very lite layer of makeup .

i walk downstairs and see all my family members having there breakfast . Yum pancakes my favourite I love them so much I can have as many anyone give me .

"Good morning " mom said to me and placed my pancakes on the table . I sat and ate mine just then dad came from upstairs .

"Good morning " he said to everyone and kissed mine forehead and went to kitchen and kissed mom's forehead  and grab orange juice from fridge . He sat besides me and ate his pancakes.

"So Nandini today is your first day at college and your ride is also settled " he said I was so nervous about it because I don't know where my favourite Mini Cooper is still it was suppose to be here or there . I hope I had mine own ride cause going with my brothers is going to be a disaster.

Seriously I love my brothers but going with them is a problem . They will cause chaos at the college and I really don't want it would be . I'll explain , my brother will threaten every guy they see looking at me and I really don't wanna spoil my first impression.

"Well I know you don't like your brother is coming so I decided to get your new car well we can go outside and look at your new car" dad said and removed new car keys , and threw it at me. I squealed and excitement and went out running Then I saw grey colour BMW standing outside my house. And at that moment I knew I was going to Love in India ... well I didn't but now I know ..

I sat inside my car it was convertible I love it matte grey totally my dream car . I started ignition and I felt amazing .

"Thanks dad I love it so much love you " I  gave a flying kiss  to my dad.. This was amazing surprise he gave me.
I got my back and drive my new car which I named Cheryl towards College. I blasted my favourite song of one republic and drove . For quite some reason I'm feeling that something going happen and it's going to change my life . But what ? .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...