Soulmates { Victor x Yuri }

Per HeyitzN

Soulmate. The word had an important meaning for Victor nikiforov. To him it meant someone that would be by hi... Més

Soulmark?
Yuri and victor
Chapter 4
And the skating begins
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

3K 109 24
Per HeyitzN

Yuri's p.o.v

I awoke early the next morning and looked at my wrist, spotting the shooting star.

It wasn't a dream I thought relieved.

Ah, ... awake. Good morning Yuri!

I yawned loudly and rubbed my eyes

G-good morning Victor

I glanced at the clock and saw it was 5:30 A.M.

What time did you wake up Victor?

Hmm ... -aybe two hours ago?

WHAT why were you up so early? It's important that you get enough sleep!

Well ... cold in Russia and ... couldn't get to sleep

Maybe next time a warm blanket will help

I felt a flirtatious vibe coming from our mind link and a teasing feeling as well.

Or I could have youuu

I felt my face burn as redness spread all the way down to my chest

U-umm I need to go and get ready for school !

I could hear his laugh, which in turn made me smile, it was a beautiful sound.

Alright get ready ... have a good day! I love you Yuri

He, he loves me? He hasn't met me yet! How can he be so sure? He seems so confident saying it ... what if I'm not enough?

Th-thank you Victor... have a good day as well

I felt a waver in the feeling of pure joy coming from the link, which made me feel bad

I'll talk whenever ... during class ... bye!

Bye ...

For the rest of the morning while I was getting ready, I had a slightly guilty feeling hanging over my head. I took my time walking to school and once I got to the yard, I headed over to the cherry tree where me and my friends hung out before school.

I saw Phichit, yurio, and guang sitting by the tree and laughing.

"Haha don't worry you'll get your mark soon enough LITTLE Yurio" said phichit.

"SHUT IT YOU BASTARD I AM NOT THAT LITTLE"  yurio said with a red face.

"Hey come on guys no need to fight" guang said trying to call them down.

"Hey guys!" I said waving to them as I reached the tree.

"YURI" they all said in unison as I was bombarded with questions.

"DID YOU GET YOUR MARK?"

"IS IT SOMETHING STUPID LIKE A PORK CUTLET BOWL?"

"Did you talk to your mate yet?"

"Woah guys slow down" I said laughing, "and to answer your questions" I showed them my wrist where the golden shooting star was.

"It's beautiful Yuri!" Guang said while looking at it, amazed.

"Wow! Yours looks so cool!" Phichit said, "This calls for a picture!"

He pulled out his phone and gave it to Yurio

"Hey can you take a picture of us Yurio?"

"Hey, why do I have to take it!?" Yurio asked with an angry face.

A lot of people thought yurio was a mean, angry person, but his words often had a double meaning. 'Why do I have to take the picture' is code for  'I feel left out, why can't I be in the picture too?'. Of course, yurio would never say those things out loud, so we just have to read between the lines. It's why we've all been best friends for 6 years.

Guang gave him a shy, gentle smile, "when you get your mark, we can all take a picture to celebrate your bond, together"

Yurio huffed and acted as though he didn't care, "yeah, whatever! Just get ready for me to take the stupid picture."

Phichit, who was on my right side, put an arm around me and help up a peace sign,while winking with his tongue sticking out. Guang was on my left, and put his arm around me too and gave a kind smile with his ever present blush.

Yurio took a few pictures, then handed the phone back to Phichit. The bell rang and we all hurried to get to class. I sat beside the window, next to yurio and in front of Guang. Phichit sat in the seat next to Guang and behind yurio.

" Good morning class" our teacher said, starting the day.

"Good morning teacher" we all said in unison .

"We're going to start off the day with a special morning announcement."

A special announcement? That's new. I wonder what it is.

"As you all know, professional ice skating has been a big deal in Eurasia for a long time. ( A/N Eurasia = Europe and Asia, Lol it sounds like a ship name, #teamEurasia) today, for those who are interested, you will go to the schools ice skating rink instead of your scheduled P.E. class. Scouts will be there to watch you preform a chosen routine to see if anyone qualifies for advanced skating classes in the summer. Forms will be outside the main office, please have them filled out before the time of your P.E. class. Now on to today's lesson ..."

I tuned my teacher out for the rest of the day, too focused on the ice skating event to care.

Wow advanced classes, that'd be so cool!  I bet Phichit, Yurio, and Guang will want to try out too, they love skating as much as I do. I wonder what the routine will be ...

Yuri?

V-Victor!  I wasn't expecting to hear from you during school

I felt a happy feeling coming from the link and smiled, Victor always had such pure emotions, it made me happy

I felt...  excited and really happy ...  I missed you so I decided ...  what was happening.

Well , my school is going to have scouts looking for talented ice skaters today, and I thought I would try out and see if I qualify for the advanced classes ... that is, IF I'm good enough ... I probably won't be, what if I just go out and make a fool of myself! I probably shouldn't go! I'll just tell the guys I don't fe-

Yuri!

Y-Yes Victor?

Do you love to skate?

Yeah, almost more than pork cutlet bowls

Then you'll do amazing, I believe in you, love

My face grew hot and I instantly felt better. Even though victor only said a few words, I could feel the immense  feeling of love and confidence coming from him, and it helped me calm down.

T-Thank you Victor, that really helped me

Anytime, love. Besides I was recruited for the advanced classes a few years back, if you skate at the same level as your passion for the sport, you'll pass with flying colors. I'm sure of it. Promise me you'll make it into the advanced classes?

I felt a surge of confidence go through me, and I grinned.

Alright Victor, I'll get into the classes, I promise I will. For you.

I felt Victor smile, which in turn made me smile as well.

For us, Yuri. I have to stop talking for now, but let me know if you get in. I love you Yuri.

I felt my heart clench again.

How can I tell Victor I love him if I'm not worthy of him. I'd only drag him down, he seems like such an amazing person. No wonder his symbol was a shooting star, he shines above everyone else.

Alright, bye Victor ... I'll let you know how it goes

I felt the same, slight feeling of sadness as before. It only made me feel even more guilty than I had this morning.

I'll make it up to him, by getting into the advanced classes!

With determination to win, I went to my last class before lunch. I was going to get into those classes. Just for Victor, my soulmate.

-------------------------------------------------------

That's a wrap! Sorry this took so long 😭 you all deserve faster updates, but going to a college to take  high school classes puts stress on people, my sincerest apologies. I can't believe 106 people have read this! I'll try to update the next chapter ASAP! And if you guys have the time, please read my ziall story ; MY TWISTED MIND!  Happy spring break! I had mine like last month or something, one of the perks of taking high school classes in a college.

Thats all I have to say for now!
Tune in for the installment!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.2K 215 12
"What's a soulmate?" "It's a...well...it's like a best friend but more." "It's the one person who knows you better than anyone else." "It's someone w...
17.4K 728 5
.:Written for @Fanfic's Slash Contest:. In this world the term 'soulmate' has a very literal and true meaning. For every person they have one; anothe...
5.9K 141 8
It's now early May and Springtime in Hasetsu. After staying home from a strange illness for the last 3 days, Yuuri has begun to notice a change in Vi...
2.5K 86 11
The Star-crossed lovers may have defied Fate, but that only meant their journey forth would be completely uncharted. The universe never planned for s...