Gryffindor Princess (Book 3)...

By PrincessOnlyMe

Ana Black, daughter of Siruis Black. yup that's right she's back and better than ever. Say goodbye to the s... More

Hey Guys
Aurora Parkinson
Rose Airhart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

1.5K 42 19
By PrincessOnlyMe

Harry's P.O.V

As I sat down Ana grabbed my hand intertwining his fingers with mine, her touch making butterflies erupt in my stomach. After all this time it surprises me what her touch makes me feel.
Ron stuffed his face with food as he rambled on about how his older brother Charlie had mention about a special event taking place here at Hogwarts.
"Honestly Ron how disgusting are you, talking with food in your mouth" Hermonie said grimacing as food fell out of Ron's mouth as he talked. "Have some decency Ronald, like Ana-" Hermonie turned to point at Ana only to find her stuffing her face with food too

Ana opened her eyes to see Hermonie looking at her shocked. She quickly chewed the food and swallowed it sitting up pretending no one had seen her. I laughed at this earning a glare from Hermonie which I chose to ignore as I placed my hand on Ana's thigh finishing the last piece of my turkey sandwich.

"So!" said Dumbledore smiling around at all of us . "Now that we are fed and watered, I must ask once more for your attention while I give out a few notices. Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle this year has been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office if anybody would like to check it,"
He continued, "As ever, I would like to remind you that the Forest in the grounds is out of bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below third year,"
"It is also my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year," Dumbledore continued, "This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continuing though out the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts-"

But at that moment, there was a deafening rumble of thunder, and the doors of the Great Hall banged open. A man stood in the doorway, leaning upon a long staff, shrouded in a black traveling cloak. Every head in the Great Hall swiveled towards the stranger, suddenly brightly illuminated by a fork of lightning that flashed across the ceiling. He lowered his hood, shook out a long mane of grizzled, dark grey hair, and then began to walk up towards the teachers table.
A dull clunk echoed through the Hall on his ever other step. He reached the end of the top table, turned right and limped heavily towards Dumbledore. Another flash of lightning crossed the ceiling.
The stranger reached Dumbledore. He stretched out a hand that was as badly scarred as his face, and Dumbledore shook it, muttering something. He seemed to be making some kind if enquiry of the stranger who shook his head unsmilingly and replied in an undertone. Dumbledore nodded and gestured the man to an empty seat on his right-hand side.

"May I introduce our new Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher," said Dumbledore brightly, into the silence, "Professor Moody.

It was usual for new staff members to be greeted with an applause, but none of the staff or students clapped except Dumbledore and Hagrid. Both put their hands together and applauded, but the sound echoed dismally into the silence, and they stopped fairly quickly. Everyone else including me seemed to transfixed by Moody's bizarre appearance to do more than stare at him.

Dumbledore cleared his throat again.

"As I was saying," he said smiling at the sea of students before him, all of whom were still gazing transfixed at Mad Eye Moody, "we are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event which has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year,"

"You're JOKING!" said Fred Weasley loudly. Ana giggled making my inside flip.

The tension that had filled the Hall ever since Moody's arrival suddenly broke. Nearly everyone laughed, and Dumbledore chuckled appreciatively.

"No I am not joking Mr. Weasley," he said, "Though I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag and a leprechaun who all go into a bar –"

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.

"Er – but maybe this is not the time... no..." said Dumbledore. "Where was I? Ah, yes, the Triwizard Tournament... well, some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago, as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry – Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the Tournament once every five years and it was generally agreed to be the a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witch's and wizards of different nationalities – until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the Tournament was discontinued."

"There have been several attempts over the centuries to reinstate the Tournament," Dumbledore continued, "none of which have been very successful. However, our own Departments of International Magical Co-Operation and Magical Games and Sports have decided the time is ripe for another attempt. We have worked hard over the summer to ensure that, this time, no champion will find himself or herself in mortal danger."

"The Heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang have already arrived, and on Halloween we will have the Champion Selections. An impartial judge will decide which students, are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school and a thousand galleon personal prize money."

"Eager though I know all of you will be able to bring the Triwizard Cup to Hogwarts," he said, "the heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an agreed restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age – that is to say, seventeen years or older – will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This" – Dumbledore raised his voice slightly for several people had made noises of outrage at these words – "is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the Tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below Sixth and Seventh year will be able to cope with them. I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion." His light-blue eyes twinkled as they flickered over to Fred and George's mutinous faces. "I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen,"

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be staying with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, it is late, and I know how important it is to you all to be alert and rested as you enter you lessons tomorrow morning. Bedtime! Chop Chop!"
Ana got up holding my hand pulling me by her side as students rushed out of the Great Hall. Ron and Hermonie bickered over it was impossible for Fred and George to enter their names. As we reached the portrait the Prefect whispered the password 'Balderdash'
I noticed a lot of first years looked lost as Professor McGonagall explained them where their dorms would be. Ana pulled me down so I'd sit down on the couch. She looked around the common room, my eyes never leaving her gorgeous face. "You know, it's rude to stare" she finally said looking at me. I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Uh ya sorry" I said smiling at her sheepishly. She smiled at me and pulled me closer bring her soft lips to mine making melt into the kiss.
We broke apart 10 seconds later gasping for air. Professor McGonagall gave us a pointed look and walked our way, "And I'm sure that I've made it clear year after year that such PDA will not be tolerated" she said out loud. After she left Ana yawned and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to sleep Harry, and so will you. Tomorrow we have a big day, classes start and we need to be ready to go and learn" .
I groaned at her words "You sound more and more like Hermonie each day" I said. She laughed at this, her angelic laugh making me fall for her by the second. She kissed me once more then grabbing Hermonie up to the girls Dormitory.
As soon as she left I headed to my dorm to find the boys messing around. I joined in ignoring the small pain in my scar just wanting to have fun that I'm finally home.

Oh I finally updated, that's new. Guys thank you again so much for taking the time to read my fanfic and shoutout to this beautiful lovely reader of mine Olipotter399 make sure to check out her stories they are amazing.
Like
&
Comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 19
Annabeth Black is the daughter of the 'murderous' Sirius Black and is living with Remus Lupin her godfather and six protective older brothers. What h...
1.9K 124 51
❝𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.❞ Jupiter Black has been isolated her entire life until the age of thirteen. During a due...
4.4K 182 49
As the life and love story of Athena Stark and Draco Malfoy are happening, behind the chaos and the instagram posts is a story of two people that hav...
99.8K 1.8K 24
(BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE 'BACK TO BLACK') Mary Lily Alison Dragonwood is the daughter of Sirius Black and Lucy Dragonwood. Lucy got pregnant...