Better Than Revenge | A.L {2}

By brookethehuman

Y/N is faced with Lydia's words stuck in her head and now she battles not feeling good enough for Alec. That... More

1/ Almost
2/ Flashes
3/ Tell Me
4. Taken Pt. 1
5. Taken Pt. 2
6. Parabatai
A/N
7. Emotionless
8. I Can't Live Without You
9. Everything Is Okay
10. Beauty and Badass
11. Good Vibes
13. Sweet to Sour
14. Alec's Revenge.
3rd book?
follow me on tap?
15. Locked
16. Healing
17. New Beginning
Working on the Third book!
Go Read

12. Dreams

401 11 1
By brookethehuman

I was walking down the hall when a horrible pain hit my head. I fell and screamed. No one came to see if I was okay or anything. That was weird because there are so many people in this institute. I wasn't too worried though. I tried to get up but the pain moved through out my body and always stuck to my lower stomach. I look down and see blood on the floor. I reach down and noticed where it was coming from. I started my period I think. I got up finally and walked back to my room trying to hide myself. I see Alec smile and wave at me. I save back acting like I wasn't in pain. A sharp pain bursted through my lower stomach. I flinch but Alex didn't notice because his head turned when Jace started to talk to him again.

I get back to my room and grab new underwear and pants. I go in my bathroom and change. I hear a knock on my bathroom door once I get my underwear on. I open the door slightly just to poke my head out and I saw a bright shining cheerful Alec. I smile and tell him I will be right out. He nods and so I close the door to put my pants on. I open the door and he looks at the clothes on the bathroom floor. He looks at me and I mouth period. He nods and holds me close to his chest. I wrap my arms around him and we just stay like that for a long time before I got another sharp pain. I pull away grabbing my stomach. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and stand over the toilet. Alec is there to hold my hair if I need to puke. Then it comes all up.

When I was done, Alec had a washcloth for me. He lifted my face and cleaned it off my face.

I wake up with Alec flipping us on our sides. His shirt was now off and he was sleeping still. I smile at his cute sleeping face. I have a bad feeling about the dream I was having. I know about the signs of being pregnant and throwing up is one of them. I'm sure it's nothing but it scares me kind of. I don't even know if Alec wants children. All I could think about now Is what if I do get pregnant and he leaves me. I'm scared out of my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13K 645 34
This is a story of Bella Swan, but it's different. This takes place after Eclipse. I'm not using Renesmee, because I think it sort of ruins the roman...
164K 5.3K 131
From the moment they met they both knew this was their forever, their always, their one and only. *Tayvin future/current one shots - time-stamped as...
431K 10.2K 42
โ'cause all my bones are begging me to beg for you, begging me to beg for your loveโž in which a girl and her gay best friend- whom is not out of th...