Was A Nerd But Now A Bada**(...

By Missyblue13

Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United State... More

Was A Nerd But Now A B
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~ A Birthday Suprise
authore's notes must read
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
authore's message
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21~Part One
Chapter 22~Part two
Chapter 23~Part three
Authore's notes
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authore'S Notes
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Authors Notes

Chapter 41

8.2K 294 53
By Missyblue13

I glanced at everyone. They were ready. All of them. Wolves. Witches. Wizards.

Shape shifters. Angels. Demons. Elementals. And lioneers. All of them. They stretched across miles.

Millions of them. The children and women were down in the panic room. Them and also the elders.

It was time. Time to fight for our existence. For supernatural and Humans all the same. And we will succeed.

I motioned for them to walk and we began to travel through the woods. I nodded for the wolves to shift and they went ahead of us. I pointed above my head and the witches took the air.

I hear the high pitch scream of the banshees and I knew this was the place. He portal was up ahead and I raised my hand.

Everyone froze and I stared at the creatures with disgust. Blood running from its mouth and the stinch of death in the air. The leader stares at me as though it knew me. It gave a warning cry and I growled allowing my canines to extend.

I could feel Caine holding himself back from interfering with us. I knew it was hard. The banshee took a step towards me and I mirrored its movements. He circled me and we just moved around in a circle staring at each other. Watching for a weakness of at least him to start the war.

Patience is the key.

And he didn't have patience because he charged and I caught him by the neck. But he was fast. And the war began. Wolves tearing into dead flesh. Tigers and cheetahs everywhere.

Lions and elephants around me. Witches casting defense and ice spells.

Elementals started to shake the earth while others used fire. Many froze banshees allowing us to detach their heads.

I growled at the banshee and he tried to bite me. All I could do was dodge his attacks. I was waiting and I needed the perfect moment.

The perfect time to get him. The perfect time to attack him and take him out.

Caine's POV

I killed Banshees left and right. My jaws sunk into the skin of everyone leaving the disgusting taste of its decayong bllod in my mouth.

I was looking for Sofia. But she was stil with that other banshee. It almost destracted me from fighting. But i had to fight to be with her in the end.

It was all their fault that i couldnt mate with her. It was all their fault. Well that and me being and ass and rejecting her in the first place but I want to take everything back.

Robin's POV

I began to kill every banshee in sight. They were all coming from everywhere. My adreline was raising and my anger boiling. I glared at one before I froze. What in the world?

This has to be some joke. Jack had an angel and tigger had another wolf. This had to be an misake. Banshees can't have mates. Or at least I don't think they can.

He stared at me then all of a sudden he began to shake and his bones began to break. My eyes never looked away. The dark stinch melted away and the decaying skin slipped off.

My eyes bulged out of my sockets. He was beautiful. Long black hair. He was human again.

No. He wasn't. He was a......wolf?

I thought they would die. No he was a mixed breed. I'm so confused right now. Why wa-

"Suella give him a force field." I ordered.

I continued to fight off banshees even though my wolf grew antsy every passing second. I didn't know why and I couldn't ask. All my focus was on the fighting.

Sofia's POV

He finally charged at me and I took the opportunity to break his neck. I detached his head from his body and gagged at the taste of th decaying blood.

I looked around me.

'Its time.' My wolf said.

I sighed sadly. It had to be done. I've been prepping myself for this for weeks and still I hesitate. It would all be for nothing.

Slowly I walked to the portal and I stroud there.

'Alpha what are you doing?' Raven asked shocked.

"Go. Go fight." I growled out.

I could feel the tears coming and I forcefully pushed them back.

"Bu-"

"That's a command. And don't warn anyone." I growled full of my Alpha tone.

She whimpered and ran off. I would miss them. All of them.

Slowly I stepped into the portal. It was so evil that it made me sick. I felt as though I wanted to die to get away from it. Where was I?

"You're in lavastar." A voice said.

I quickly shifted into my human form.

"So you are the leader." I growled.

"In the flesh. And I must thank you although I can tell it wasn't you. But someone helped open the portal from your world so I thank you." He said.

"And you just met your worst nightmare." I growled.

"Come on. You don't have to be that to me. You can be much more. I could make you queen if you leav your mate and allow me to mark you. I could grant all you dreams. I could make all your wishes come true. Just let me mark you." He said vanishing.

I felt his breath in the back of my neck and I knew what he was going to do. But it wouldn't work. He couldn't mark me.

"You are stupid. You could sink your teeth in through my bones but it still wouldn't leave a mark because no one can mark me unless it is my mate and you are not my mate." I growled at him.

"We'll then you will die." He grinned.

'Now! Now!' My wolf yelled.

I stretched my hands wide and screamed with all my might. Beams of light came out of my body and flew into the world of distruction and disaster.

He screamed in anger but there was nothing he could do. My life essence left my body destroying the world and all its evil. And slowly I got weaker and weaker.

My work was almost through and I was almost spent.

Lavastar would be no more and that would be best. This place was more worse then hell. No place should be this evil.

With the last strength I had I jumped out of the portal. I fell to the ground and wheezed for air. Everyone was safe.

"Sofia!" Caine called and picked me up.

I winced as he picked me up and gentle held me in his arms. I glanced into his eyes and stared.

"Everything will be okay. The doctor is on his way. Just hold on." He said.

"Caine. You and I both know that I won't make it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I knew I was going to die in this war. It was the o-only way to sa-save everyone from them. I had to do it." I said.

"Just hold on. Don't you dare leave me." He growled.

"Please Caine. Kiss me one last time before I loose you." I begged.

He reluctantly leaned in and I kissed him with the last strength I had before finally giving up.

Caine's pov

She went limp in my arms and my wolf howled into the air with pain. My mate was gone. Even before I could even have a life with her.

I felt a presence behind me and looked. It was raven and she had tears in her eyes. I glanced back down at Sofia and stood up carrying her to the pack house.

The banshees were dead. They dropped where they stood. But everyone else paused and glanced at her. I would only do what was right for her. That would mean the proper funeral.

My love I will miss you for always and forever. Never forget me. And watch over me in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tear. Tear. Tear. Tear. I am so sorry but it had to be done

Vote.

Fan.

Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
86 1 14
The name's is Kayla Vladameir, I am 1700 years old, yeah, I'm that old. I am an only child and I love to annoy my Father to no end, well mostly becau...
8.5K 362 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...
762K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...