Nerd by day,Hottie by night

By Amberalea

Warning ⚠This story has not been edited and was written in 2012. Read at your own risk 😂😂 Alex, has a moth... More

Nerd by day,Hottie by night
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

chapter 3

13.2K 305 8
By Amberalea

hey!!!!!!! i hope you like the chapter.

lisa on the side

---------------------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dagan had told me all about werewolf's. How they had mates and how they shifted and stuff like that. This was awesome. Who knew this would have happened to me.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it and Lisa was calling me 'shit I'm late' I turned backed to Dagan and gave him a nice smile. He had this confused look on his face that made him look so sexy. Shit, what is wrong with me.

“um..... Dagan you got to go” for a brief second he had a sad look on his face but then he had this look on that asked 'why?'

“why do I got to go?” he asked.

“Um.... I got something to do” 'please just go' I thought to myself'.

“like wha-” he was cut off by my mom slamming my door open.

“It's your time to go to bed, you little Slut and you, you can go I don't want her getting pregnant or she haft to get out and do you know what that mean?

Well it means that I don't have anybody to cook for me. So get out.” she slammed the door closed and everything went silent.

I looked over to Dagan and he had a look on his face that said 'what the hell'.

“see what I mean?” I asked

“yea, well bye”

“bye” he walked out of the room. I didn't move until I heard his car leave the driveway.

I ran into the the bathroom and took a quick shower. I threw on a black tank top with a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I put on some black eye liner and mascara and flat iron my hair.

I ran to my window and saw mom standing by it with the blonde headed dude. What the hell is she doing by my window. It is by the woods. Shit. I ran downstairs and looked out the door nobody was there good.

I shot out the door and down the street when no one was looking.

I made it to the park where Lisa,Bret and Steven was waiting or me.

“Hey guys!!!”

“Hey Alex!!!!” Steven said. I smiled and ran up to him and gave him a bone crushing hug.

“Your killing me” he said threw painting breaths. I let go of him and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

“I'm sorry” Bret walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

“Hey, sexy” he kissed me on the cheek and that made me chuckle.

“stop flirting and come on!” Lisa yelled at use.

“My bad so what are we going to do today” she had an evil grin on her face. She walked over to a tree and pulled out four baseball bats. “where going to go get some revenge on my ex-boyfriend.

She threw each one of use a bat and headed off.

On our way there we end up with some alcohol. We walked up to this big house with cars lined up in front of it. All of our mouths dropped open.

“your boyfriend live her?” I ask

“ex-boyfriend and yes. So get to a car and start smashing. I turned up the bottle of alcohol in my hand and ran over to a 2012 Porsche that was calling out my name.

I smiled a the car and began to smash in the head lights and the front window. I put a couple of dents into the side of it . Then I pulled out my pocket knife and slashed the tires. I smiled at my work and started doing the same to the other cars.

When we where finished all the cars where messed up not even one was left. All of them was wrecked. We all burst out and started laughing until the light came on in the house. “shit, he's coming” Bret said we all looked to the house and cursed.

“come on” we all ran into the woods laughing are asses off.

We finally made it back to the park trying to catch our breath. We where all laughing like crazy.

“that was awesome” Steven said threw laughs.

“I know” I said

we all finally caught our breathes and stopped laughing. Lisa looked at her watch and aid. “It's 1:00 in the morning I got to go.”

“Shit!, I got to go.” I gave each one of them a kiss on the cheek and ran home.

“please don't let mom been have got into my room” I pleaded as I ran back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think?

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!!!!

AND

VOTE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
202K 3.4K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
449K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...