chapter 4

This is not the best chapter my computer is messed up so I’m on my sisters she don’t like me on hers so I snuck and got on and sorry that it’s this short to.

Pic on side is STEVEN---------à

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened the door trying not to make any noises. I looked around the living room and saw my mom sleeping on the couch with a bottle of vodka in her hand. I sighed. ‘Good’ I thought to myself. I ran over to the stairs about to go up when a deep voice came from behind me “Your home late.” ‘Shit’ I slowly turned around and saw the blonde headed dude my mom always be with.

I just stare at him with an annoyed look.

“Does your mother know that you are out like this” he said while taking a step closer to me.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. “Look don’t say anything to her. She is just going to kick me out. Do you want a 17 year old out on the street with no food or shelter?” he smirked at me although I didn’t see anything funny.

“Well that is true,” he took another step towards me so that he was right up on me “So will keep this are little secret?” he grabbed my chin so that I was looking right at him.

“Whatever” I said. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek which I didn’t like at all.

“Look don’t Fucking touch me anymore.” I said pulling my head out of his grasp.

He smirk “And what are you going to do about sweet cheeks” I made a disgusted look and kicked him in his manhood’s.

He fell to the floor with a pained look on his face “Perv” I said and walked up to my bedroom.

I woke up to the sound of my TV going off I would have ignored it but that’s when I heard Lisa’s Ex-boyfriends name. I jumped up and turned to the TV. They were showing all his cars. They were all busted up and stuff. My thoughts went back to last night. That was awesome. I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and jump into the shower.

When I was threw I went over to my closet and pulled out some faded blue jeans and a plain white shirt. I pulled them on then reached over and grabbed my glasses and put them on. I grabbed my bag and out it on my shoulder. I looked at myself in the mirror and damn this outfit was ugly.

I walked down stairs and grabbed an apple and a bottle of water and walked out the door.

When I made it to school Lisa was nowhere in sight. She was probably having sex with some guy. That horny little bastard.

I was also looking around for Dagan and Rosie. I peeped around every corner trying to avoid running into them but I guess my luck wasn’t so good today.

“ALEX!!!!!!” I turned around and saw a grinning Rosie running my way and a smirking Dagan behind her. ‘Shit’ i did a shy smile at her and she ran over to me and picked me up off the ground. Man this girl has man strength. “I can’t breathe I said in a strained voice.

“O, I’m sorry” she dropped me making me land on my butt.

“OWW” I said while rubbing my butt. I think I broke a butt bone.

“I’m so sorry” she said while covering her mouth.

I looked up and Dagan was holding his hand out to help me up. “Thank you” I said shyly. I grabbed his hand and he slowly helped me up.

“ALEX!!!” I turned around and saw Lisa coming towards me. Somehow this was kind of like the other day.

“Lisa!” I said. I ran up to her and gave her a hug and whispered in her ear. “Did you see the new this morning” she giggled. “Yep, I laughed my ass off” I chuckled while she put me down.

“You guys must be really close” Dagan asked. Before I could answer “yep are kind of like sisters” she said.

“Oh really and I need to talk to you Alex” he said changing the subject.

“Um…Sure, but about what” he looked over at Lisa and turned back to me. That’s when I caught on. “Oh, excuse us for a minute” I grabbed on to his arm and pulled him over to a Quit place.

“So what is it?” I asked

“I need you to come over my house after school I need to tell you some more things about werewolf.”                                                                                               

I groaned “There’s more?”

He chuckled “Yep so I will give you a lift to my house meet me out front”

“OK, see you then” after that the bell rung and we were off to class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry that it didn’t end so great but please Fan, vote, and comment