Chapter 15

Mom left about an hour ago leaving me on the couch thinking about the man I called a dad.
Why did he have to  do this to me. I felt a tear roll down my face. I didn't wipe it away. I brought my legs up and wrapped my arms around my legs and laid my head down on my knees than cried. I guess this was my time to cry. Show my weak side. I really want to get drunk right now. No I need a smoke.
I got up and walked up stairs. Went into my room and looked under my bed and grabbed a shoe box from under my bed and pulled it out. I opened it and a pack of cigarettes,a litter,and a bottle of Jack Daniels was in it. I grabbed the cigarettes and litter and went outside to the side of the house.
I lite one and laid on the side of the house taking a long drag off of it. I blew it out feeling much better. This is what I needed.
I took another one and laid my head back.
"You know that's not good for you?"
I looked up and turned my head and saw Bret walking to me. I smirked.
"Who cares? I need it."
"Your horrible"
I smiled "Thank you"
He didn't say anything but just had a small smile on his face.
"Um..Alex?"
I laid my head onto the wall and looked at the stars. "Yeah?"
"Can I ask what's going on between use?"
I turned my head to look at him. "What do you mean?"
"You know all the times we have had sex?"
"Bre-"
"YOU WHAT?!!"
Shit.
I turned around and meet a pissed Dagan. O no.

DAGAN POV

I woke up filling around for Alex.
"Alex?" I groaned
No answer.
I looked up and didn't see her.
I groaned and rolled out of bed and walked down stairs still not seeing her.
I was panicking a little. I was scared her dad had came and took her but that's when I smelt smoke.
I ran outside and heard talking it sounded like Bret and Alex. I stayed and listen for a while. I know I seem like a creep but hey she's my mate and I'm watching after her.
"Um....Alex?" I heard Bret say.
"Yeah?" Alex said
"Can I ask what's going on between use?"
What do he mean. I thought to myself. They are just friends. Right?
"What do you mean?"
"You know all the times we have had sex?"
What the fuck!! I thought they were just friends.
"Bre-"
I stepped from around the corner.
"YOU WHAT?!!"
They both froze. Bret looked up and Alex turned around and looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights.
"Daga-"
"I'm going to kick your ass"
I started walking to Bret but Alex got in front of me.
"Move Alex"
"No, Look listen to me"
ALEX POV
He keep looking at Bret like he wanted to kill him.
I grabbed his chin and moved it so he was looking at me.
"Please Listen"
He sighed
"OK, but alone"
He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into the house and int his room and sat me on the bed.
"So?" He asked standing in front of me.
"Look Dagan, The only time I have sleep with was when I was drunk and It was before I met you and knew about wolves"
"So he took advantage of you?"
"Dagan no. He was drunk to. Dagan, I love you and If I had of knew about you I would have never sleep with him."
He looked like he was thinking.
"I'm telling the truth" I said
He sighed. "It better not happen again"
I smiled "It wont"
He walked over to me and grabbed me putting me into his lap and kissing me. He pulled back and smiled.
"I love you"
"I Lov-"
*Crash*
OK that's like the third time today I have been cut off. What the hell.
Then the house went pitch black.