🖤BLACK HEART 🖤

By BeganAgain

MANIK MALHOTRA THE PRINCE FOR EVERY GIRL IN " SPACE " BUT THEN ONE SAW THIS COMING NANDINI MURTHY THE REBEL... More

🖤PROLOGE🖤
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 ☮️
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 1

311 15 0
By BeganAgain

NANDINI
My mornings are always bad well you can tell I'm not a morning person but whatever today no matter what is the worst day of my life you know . I am leaving my home , my country , my love huh but it doesn't matter to any one here not my parents , siblings or even my uncle and aunt they all are excited to leave . Well no one has there friends or even boyfriend who you have been in a relationship with for a year here . I mean I have lived my whole life here and now suddenly they want to leave .

Well this whole thing started when my aunt and mom started to ramble about Mumbai and how much they miss India . I mean I love India but I love Australia it's my home .

"Nandini !! Nandu!! , come down fast we have to leave " Mom shouted from downstairs well I guess it's time to say goodbye . I dragged myself away from my love of my life AKA my bed . I showered and got ready I just grabbed boyfriend jeans and t-shirt written on it "am I famous ?" My favourite top .

" Nandini Avinash Singhania this is the last warning I'm giving you better come down or your breakfast is going to your brothers " the first words she said I knew she was going to chew me alive but when she said she was giving my food to my brothers I rush down because nobody means nobody takes my food .

As reached there and breathed out as I saw my food was save I went and took and food and shoved my breakfast as fast as I could .

"Nandini don't choke and eat slowly I'm not giving your food to your brothers " Mom said and she came back from kitchen with orange juice.

I heard my brothers snickering and I knew I need to take revenge from them but now I just glared at them and was back on my food .

"No brother they are devil of spawns " I muttered well I thought I was not loud but well they heard me anyway .

"Hey" they said but I chose to ignore them . I was just thinking about how I'm going to survive in India .

I have college and everything decided and got in already . Well I guess that's the advantage to be the daughter of the rich father who owns the best law firm and an uncle who own high end jewellery manufacturing and seller . Well yeah it's sad to leave to Australia .

"Nandini get in the car we are leaving the plane is ready at the airport , come on fast " my dad said me and my devil brothers . Both of them are older than me and A......

Any way Sammy 25 years old . He works with dad at his company helping him and trying to take over so dad can spend more time at home specially mom .

Them there is Rudra 22 years old , well he is also helping uncle and dad in their business. Then there is my first cousins Aarush and Arnav.
Well they are like 6 -7 years older to me but I love them anyways .

Well Arush is the oldest from all of us . He has a wife who is like a sister to me . Elena she is an Australian but I'm telling you she is an Indian lover . She is also pregnant can you imagine it . And there is Arnav the player brother I don't even think he will get a girl any time soon or never with the speed he is changing his girls .. well but he is a good brother no matter what .

"Nandini ... Nandini !!! We are here " someone shakes me from my thoughts .
" um yeah" I'm still thinking about all this mess ... I got out of the car and I got a call Ian .. my boyfriend oh god .

" I'll be there just a second " I said and went little away from my family and answered the call .

"Hello . . .. hey Ian .."
"Nans .. I-I think this is not going to work .. I- I mean this l-long distance thing you know "
I knew this day will come we are not that strong ...

"Okay " I whispered and hang up the call . I wiped my tears and took a deep breath and went toward my family...

"Lets go " I told them and we board our private plane and I just took the seat at the last and just closed my eyes and blocked everyone out .
Me and Ian were first play dates with each other . We use to be the cutest as others says . Well later we were great kindergarten friends , then friends through your high school but at the senior year starting he proposed me and I said yes . He was my first love . He was my rock . Well I guess we are not anymore . Ugh let's forget about him ..... this is gonna be a long flight .... in an hour or so I went to sleep ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...