Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy

4.2K 116 10
By Littl3R3d

"Mr. Banks, so nice to see you again, its been awhile." The police officer says then smiles.

"What do you want now?" Cade ask folding his arms. "You know exactly why I'm here. Derek Hamilton is pressing charges against you."

"That idiot. He should be the one in trouble now. He has been stalking my roommate, he almost choked her to death and he tried to force his way in here last night. How else was I suppose to stop him from coming in on her?" Cade explains and I hold my head down embarrassed.

"Is this true Miss?" The police officer ask and I hold my head up and our eyes meet.

"Yes, if if it wasn't for Cade I don't know what would have happened... I want a restraining order against him too. See he's my ex and-"

"Okay, you need to come down to the the station to file a report. Cade you've been doing good for the past two months. I'd like to see you continue down that path so I won't have to arrest you again." The police officer says and I look at Cade with widened eyes. He was arrested before?

Cade remains silent and he doesn't say a thing. There is silence for what feels like forever.

"Is there anything else?" I asked looking at the police and the campus security that has been silent the entire time.

"No nothing else just that Mr. Banks here is going to have to pay a fine for what he did to Mr. Hamilton. Here is the ticket, you have three days."

"Okay." Cade retorts and the officer and the security turn to walk away. I walk back over to my bed and Cade closes the door.

He walks over to my bed and I thought he was going to sit but he was only coming to get his phone. "Why were you arrested?" I asked as he walked over to his side of the room.

"Many reasons." He answers bluntly. "Was it more than once that you got arrested?" I asked looking at him.

"Are you a cop now?" He says looking down at his phone screen. "I'm not."

"Then stop frigging interogating me." He snaps and he flashes me a glare that told me that he didn't want to open up old wounds.

****
Its lunch time, my friends and I were sitting outside talking about Ashley and remembering the good times we shared with her. I still wanted to know who had killed her but it seems as if the cops don't care anymore. Maybe they just think she killed herself? But where was the letter? People always write those...

I look across from where we were sitting outside and Cade was walking with Abby by his side. Her arm was through his and two other guys were walking behind them.

Why don't they just date then? I mean if they are going to be fucking and prancing around the damn school like a couple why not just make it official.

I was damn jealous. I wouldn't lie, I wanted Cade, I was starting to like him. Yes he's confusing and moody but I could live with that.

"Lynn!" Megan shouts and I am jolted from my thoughts.

"What?" I said looking over to her. "Stop gawking and listen up. There is a party tonight and we are all going so be ready by 8. Its also on campus." Megan says and I look at her.

"First of all I wasn't gawking and secondly I'm really not in the mood for a party." I said packing up my bagpack.

"Come on Toby. Anyone who is anyone is going to be there. And you know what happens when so many 'anyones' are in such a place, drama happens." Jessy whines and we all start laughing.

"Okay, I won't stay long though because I'm extremely tired. Remember I didn't get enough sleep."

An extremely loud laugh rushes through the air and lands in my ear. I look over at Abby and Cade and they have stopped, they were standing in a circle like, with there friends.

Please I bet whatever she's laughing about isn't that funny. She's always so extra I don't even get it. Ugh.

****
We arrive at the party and 24k Magic by Bruno Mars is coming from two large speakers at the door and from two others further out in the room. We didn't arrive at the party until about 9:30 and I was already tired walking in.

People were drinking and dancing to the music. Jessy hands me a red cup and I sniff it. Its so strong I felt drunk before I even started drinking it.

"What's in this? Alcohol alone?" I asked and they start laughing then they all take sips from their red cups.

I roll my eyes and we go further into the room to get mixed with the crowed.

After I was finish with my first cup it made me tipsy. Yeah, strong stuff. My friends and I were dancing in the crowd and enjoying the music. Soon after the song changes to Ed Sheeran's Shape of You and some guys start approaching us.

It was just two of them, they stopped to dance with Megan and Jessy leaving me and Elizabeth to dance on our own.

No problem girls dance together all the time. But just as I was about to move towards Elizabeth I'm stopped by a body pressing into mine from behind.

I'm sorry Elizabeth but I guess you're alone now. We were there dancing and his hands started rubbing along my curves when it reaches the part of the song that says, "I'm in love with the shape of you." I was in a curve hugging black dress and some flats, I wasn't in the mood for heels like the girls.

The song plays on and he starts whispering in my ear "I'm inlove with your body..." I turn around as I know the voice... "Cade?!" I call out and he looks a little out of it. "Why are you surprised Casey? Dance with me." And he grabs my hands pulling me in and he starts moving me to the the music. It was Code Blue by The Dream.

I was in shock. What was he doing? I wasn't expecting this at all. He was looking in my eyes while we danced together.

He started coming in closer and I decided that I wasn't going to move. I wanted him to kiss me. Maybe he felt the same way about me. Maybe he was considering dating. I don't know but I wanted that kiss. I started moving in too, we are so close, almost there, just a few more inches... and...

"Cade!" A drunken Abby shouts and she pulls Cade's arm, pulling us apart. She flings her arms around his neck and then she presses her lips on to his. For a minute I thought he'd pull away but he didn't.

The song changes to I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Zayn & Taylor Swift and they stop kissing. At this point I was pissed, sad and even hurt. He was about to kiss me. Why did she stop him.

"Lets go back to your room." She says with one hand around his neck and the other in front of him to place a finger on his lip.

I could feel the tears and I just wanted to leave. I'm such an idiot what was I thinking. He wouldn't want me he already has Abby for everything.

I storm out I wanted to be anywhere but there, "Toby! Where are you going?" Jessy shouts and I conitue going through the crowd ignoring her. I never stopped until I was outside.

The cold air raps around me as I get out of the hot room. The tears are streaming down my face at this point and I stop to wipe them away.

Stop it. It was just going to be one stupid kiss. He gave you no signs that he liked you, you knew about Abby. Pull your stupid self together.

I take a deepbreath and I heard the girls calling out to me. "Are you ready to go?" Jessy ask and I look up and I see Cade standing at the entrance.

"Yes I'm ready, see you guys tomorrow." And I turn on my heel to leave. "Wait!" Megan shouts and I hault. She tells the other girl to go back inside real quick and then she speaks to me.

"I'm sorry." She says placing her hands on my shoulder. "For what?" I asked looking at her.

"I saw what happened in there. I don't know what's going on with you two but be careful okay?"

"Nothing is going on between us... we just had a moment now please let me go." I said and then Abby comes to join him. She holds his hand and when she realizes that he doesn't move she starts pulling him.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." She says and I walk away quickly.

I found myself on my old dorm then I decided that I was going to go into my old room one last time. I just felt like going in there would help me connect with Ashley.

It was easy to get in because they didn't even bother taking my key. I arrive at the door and it has yellow tape on it. I stand looking at it and memories of Ashley flash in my head.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you, its haunted." A voice says and I turn to look. It was a girl I've never seen before. Was she an idiot? Not because my roommate died in there means its haunted.

"Why would you even think that?" I asked looking at her confused.

"I don't think it hon. I know, anyone who stays in that room always end up getting badly hurt or whatever but no one ever died. I guess that girl was as unlucky as they come." She said then walked off.

I put the key in the lock to open it and then I went in. Bending under and stepping over the tape to get in.

Once I was in I closed the door. The room was empty, the only thing left were the beds. I look over to my bed and I remember my birthday and how I woke up to her creepy smiling face .

The hurt starts all over again and I realize that I shouldn't have came back here. This was a wound that was still fresh, it wasn't healed and I tampered with it.

"Toobyy." A creepy whisper sounds my name. I turn around quickly and there is no one there. The door is still how I left it. Closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 578 23
Hazel and Erick have been best friends since kindergarten. As they grow up their paths couldn't be farther apart. He became the school's bad boy, and...
124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
202K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...