No Love For Valentine

By beautybreezy

There's no love for Valentine. For as long as she could remember, Valentine have never felt loved. Growing up... More

Chapter 1 : A fresh new start
Chapter 2 : There's Neighbors ?
Chapter 3 : Whose boy is that ?
Chapter 4 : The Get Back
Chapter 5 : Its just business
Chapter 7 : All in the family
Chapter 8 : Just Friends ?
Chapter 9 : Can't You See ?
Chapter 10 : Back to the money
Chapter 11 : Puppy Love
Chapter 12 : Reunion. No Family.
Chapter 13 : Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14 : She's Back
Chapter 15 : Not Mine
Chapter 16 : Are You The Enemy ?
Chapter 17 : Switching Sides
Chapter 18 : Back To The Old Me
Chapter 19 : Plan A
Chapter 20 : Failed
Chapter 21 : Try Again
Chapter 22 : Game On
Chapter 23 : Caught Up

Chapter 6 : Its Just Business Pt2

257 31 2
By beautybreezy

I don't know if its the book sucks or im just posting at the wrong time. But all im getting is views and no votes ! So when you guys read it can you please vote ? Thanks advance.

Its just business pt2....

Meeting up with Chachi and her friends again, Valentine raised her brow as she spotted Isaiah and Lala playing each other too close. No they weren't dating, but damn isn't it rude to mess with someone's enemy. Well hater ? Anyways. "Hey, hey, hey." Valentine smiled as she easily caught the girls and Isaiah's attention. "Hey boo and ohhh that red is looking good on you more and more each day." Chachi cooed making Valentine smile and give her a side hug then leaned over letting Asia place a kiss on her cheek. "Hey Val!" She cheered making Valentine giggle. "Hey Asia. What's new?" Valentine asked taking a seat in the booth they were all sitting at. "I'm trying to get my boobs done. What you think?" Asia asked as she pushed her chest out making everyone at the booth laugh at her. Valentine actually checked out her breast before shaking her head 'no'. "They're fine the way they are." Valentine said making Asia smile and wink her way. The two shared a laugh before lowering down. "Well, I'm trying to get like you just so I could say these niggas are my sons, should be sucking my tits." Asia rapped along with Nicki Minaj making Valentine giggle and shake her head. She officially had this group figured out. Chachi was the sweet briber, Asia was just wild and very friendly while Dior and Lala felt as if they were too good to speak. They kind of reminded her of the Clermont twins from Bad Girls Club season fourteen. And Isaiah ? She had no idea why was he here. "Good. Isn't that's why we need to start making money?" Chachi smiled as she rubbed her hands together. Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused on Chachi. She was basically the leader. "You don't see Isaiah right here?" Valentine whispered so Chachi could only be the one to catch that and she did. Chachi turned Valentine's way before winking her way. "You're making me love you more and more each day. I swear!" She cheered as Valentine sat there growing confused. Catching onto her confusion Chachi laughed and flipped her hair over her shoulders. "You're already being eyes and ears for me without me even having to ask. But Isaiah is apart of us." Chachi said while Isaiah looked over at Valentine's way, but she ignored him. Stick with that maddie. "Oh okay." Valentine nodded as she felt a hand on her thigh. Looking down, she seen that it was Isaiah being that he's the only boy that still wear rings as if its the ninety's. It matched his milk chocolate skin anyways, but that was very different. Raising her hand as high as she could, Valentine popped the shit out of his hand. "Ah!" Isaiah laughed while rubbing his now stinging hand. She had gotten him pretty good. Chachi looked back and forth between the two before smirking. "So here's how everything is going to go. Okay?" Chachi said giving Valentine her undivided attention being that she was the only one who didn't know the route. "So you're going to be the one to go shopping. Like get nothing lower than two hundred dollars because that's how we all will end up getting paid evenly. Like even if you have to get shades, get em." Chachi explained to her making Valentine nod her head in return. She wasn't afraid, but she figured this was serious more than anyone had ever made it. Like they were about to go shopping with clipped cards for crying out loud ! "So when do we start?" Valentine asked out of curiosity. Chachi started smiling before sitting back and flipped her hair. "Today".

Walking into the store with Lala by her side, Valentine was mentally prepping herself. She didn't even care about how Lala kept on huffing and puffing under her breath. This was originally her and Cassie's job, so she was in her feelings right now. But Valentine didn't mind. If money was being made then she didn't mind dealing with a bitch like Lala. Its always and will forever be money over bitches. And its not like Lala would be able to throw Valentine under the bus if they were ever to get caught being that this wasn't a one man's job. "So how are we supposed to do this?" Valentine asked barely in a whisper, if Lala wasn't as close she wouldn't even have heard her. Lala sucked her teeth before looking over at Valentine. "Just shop." She said in a duh tone before walking away leaving Valentine on her own. "Bitch." Valentine scoffed before walking the other direction. Thankfully Chachi had already told her the amount to spend before heading inside or she would've just been standing there looking all types of lost. Valentine shook her head as she headed over to the bags, they were in Saks Fifth Ave at the moment. Chachi didn't want to send Valentine out into the big world yet. She wanted to see how she do on her first day before letting her continue. "You need help sweetheart?" This deep voice asked as he stood behind Valentine. His eyes been on her since she came in with Lala and the constant eye rolls she was giving was pulling at his heart. Turning around with a small smile, Valentine eyes landed on this beautiful man. Standing 6'4 as his body was covered in almond skin complexion, but that wasn't the best part yet. The features on this man was so put together that she knew God had took his precious time with this one. The way his waves showed sitting on top of his fade had Valentine's mind spinning. But what had her shook was those golden honey eyes that broadcasted his pretty and long eye lashes. Though his lips weren't plumped, his white teeth made up for that. "Um sure, that would be nice." Valentine smiled as she faced him and stepped aside so he could actually help her. "Aye I see you got you some taste." He smiled seeing that she was standing by the Furla section. Usually when girls around her age go in there to shop they all immediately run over to the Michael Kors or Tory Burch type of bags, just to keep up with society though. That's all. "You think so? It doesn't feel like it." Valentine faked a pout as she stared at the bags. She knew exactly what bags she wanted, but she just wanted to play with his mind. "Why not?" He asked as he scanned over her outfit. Clad in a stripped white and black cropped tank, some loose but short cut up shorts that was slightly showing off her Calvin Klein panties and her black Vans. He was most definitely was enjoying the view. "I don't know what bags to choose or do you think that I should get both?" Valentine asked as if she was struggling on a decision. Playing with his neatly trimmed facial hair, he grabbed the lavender Ginerva Leather Chain link strap hand bag and handed it to her. "Try this one on." He said being as much of a flirt as she was. Smiling, Valentine took the bag and slid the strap onto her shoulder. Fixing the bag up, Valentine posed as she looked up the guy. "Cute?" She asked making him nod his head. "Try the other too." He said making Valentine smile and do as told. This was going to be easier than she thought.

Walking out of the store with Lala, Valentine was in such a good mood. She knew that she had just did one hell of a good job. She was playing her role so well, she even tipped Jhakim for helping her the whole time. Valentine felt that it was a good idea to make them believe that she was paid. "What got you giddy? You just didn't even know what to do in there. You didn't tell on us did you?" Lala smirked wanting to be funny. When she went to go check on Valentine to see if she was doing as told, she spotted her talking to mean ass Jhakim. They lived in the same neighborhood, but he didn't give those girls a time of day. He always accuse them of being sneaky and always looking for a come up off what the next person worked for. Which was semi true because Lala was a full blown scammer and them other girls on that block did all types of illegal things to make money. "Now why would I do that? That's like kicking over one domino sweetie." Valentine said making Lala roll her eyes. So from then on, they haven't said a word to one another. Hopping in Valentine's car, Lala was really heated now. At first she really didn't a reason to dislike Valentine. But seeing her car and her house, to her Valentine was being very money hungry. Why is she scamming when she's paid already ?! She's going to be our downfall ! Lala mentally thought as she continued to frown and sat in the passenger seat. "Sit tight." Valentine cooed before turning the music up and she pulled out of parking. The plan was after shopping for a couple of things, head back to Chachi's house so Isaiah could send it off and get everything flipped. "Whatever." Lala scoffed with a eye roll making Valentine laugh and lower the music. "What's your problem with me? Though I could careless, I just need to know being that you're like the..." Valentine paused as she head counted the girls back at the group home. It was Lauren, Ariana, Janet, Unique, both Rebecca's, Brittany, Princess, Tabitha, Jamila, Symphony, Michelle, Stephanie, Dominique and Fallon. Plus the two staffs, so that was seventeen females that disliked Valentine and didn't even have a reason. So she was curious. Maybe this time she would actually find out what she's doing wrong. "I just don't like you." Lala shrugged. She wasn't about to let this girl make her sound like a hater, though that's what exactly she was. "That's cool. You're real pretty to me and you beat the hell out of your make up. So one day when you stop acting like I pissed in your cereal, you could help me step my game up." Valentine shrugged before parking her car in front of Chachi's house where everyone else cars were parked. Killing the engine, Valentine reached in the bag as she grabbed her shopping bags and got out. Lala was supposed to be doing the same but she was stuck. Out of all the girls she picked on, they never had given her a compliment. It was more of a petty compliment, but Valentine's was genuine. She meant that shit. And that's what had Lala shocked. "Girl come on." Valentine said not up for the games Lala wanted to play right now. Snapping back into reality, Lala quickly grabbed her bags and the girls headed inside.

Laughing as she counted her money, Valentine couldn't believe today went this easy. Minus the first five minutes she stepped inside Saks, rather than that everything went smooth. It wasn't much being that it was her first. But six hundred dollars was enough for her and she made sure to get singles to make herself feel even better. "Call me Cha, I miss my bed." Valentine said as she grabbed her bag and stood up. "Kisses and I'm going to call you tonight, get home safe Val." Chachi said doing the double cheek kiss with Valentine. "Okay call me like ten or so, I'll be up around then. Goodnight ladies, later Isaiah." Valentine said making Asia point at her and playfully frown. "If I have to force you to treat me like a friend I'm going to kick your ass. Okay? I like hugs and kisses too!" She shouted making Valentine giggle and make her way over to her. Asia really liked Valentine, from the moment she didn't turn down that dance contest between her and Lala. Asia felt that she was cool enough. "I'm sorry Asia!" Valentine giggled as they rocked back and forth. "Its fine now get home safe and I'll be calling too!" She yelled making Chachi and Valentine laugh at her. "Please?" Valentine giggled. Ever since she had that fight with Marcus, Valentine have been bored out of her mind. He was keeping her distance and she was doing the same. "For real?" Asia asked as she held a surprised look on her face. "For real, for real." Valentine smiled making Asia wink her way and give her a thumbs up. Going to leave, Isaiah caught up to Valentine after quickly saying goodnight to the rest of the girls. "Wait up!" He said after running behind Valentine. So she stopped in her tracks and waited until he caught up to her before they started walking again. "What's up Valentine?" Isaiah smiled as Valentine playfully rolled her eyes. After slapping his hand off of her thigh, Isaiah went back to focusing all on Lala. So Valentine prepared herself for the bullshit Isaiah was ready to feed her. "What Isaiah?" She asked digging in her bag for her car keys. "You love trying to shit on me. What I did do to you?" Isaiah said slowly growing frustrated with Valentine and her mean ass. At first he thought she was only acting that way because she had just fought two girls all bye herself, but no. That was Valentine twenty four seven. Well according to him. "Trying?" She asked with a raised brow. Isaiah started laughing. "You see?! You're agreeing on shitting on me. Its like you smell the fuck boy on me." He said making Valentine laugh and winked his way. "Wasn't you just pretty occupied? Did you even give sis a goodnight kiss?" Valentine asked making Isaiah furrow his brows before laughing and shaking his head. "You're taking that shit the wrong way Valentine and that's my word." Isaiah explained making Valentine roll her eyes. "And I'm supposed to trust your word because?" She asked with a raised brow. Like she wasn't about to sit here and fall for his bullshit. That would just be giving Lala another reason to hate her. "Cause I'm only doing that for business, I fucked up one time with them so they stopped fucking with me. But messing around with Lala is what got me back in the loop." Isaiah said making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "So you're selling yourself? Goodnight Isaiah." She said before getting inside of her car and driving off.

Hearing the doorbell ring, Valentine sucked her teeth. She had just got in, so company was the last thing she wanted right now. "Coming!" She shouted as she switched her Vans to her fur slides. Going downstairs, Valentine made her way over to the peephole and let out a soft sigh seeing Ms. Mary standing there. Opening the door, Valentine gave her a small smile. "Hi Ms. Mary." She said spotting that Ms. Mary also had a pan of food in her hand. Her and Ms. Jolie were the only ones who kept up with cooking her meals. Even after all four ladies had took Valentine food shopping, they still cooked for her. So she stepped aside letting Ms. Mary inside, they headed straight to the kitchen and Ms. Mary took herself a seat. "Hey sweetie. How are you doing?" She asked as she watched Valentine rinsed off the serving spoon, two plates and two forks. I'm fine and you?" Valentine asked as she placed the utensils onto the island then grabbed the both of them cups. "What would you like to drink Ms. Mary?" Valentine asked before the doorbell rung again. "Hold on." She said before heading out of the kitchen and over to the front door. Checking the peephole, there stood Ms. Jolie and her son Noel. She also had a pan in her hand while her son held one of her bake goods. The only reason she was coming over there was to figure out what was going on between Marcus and her. Valentine opened up the door giving off the same smile. "Hey baby! How's everything?" She smiled making Valentine smile and nod her head while she waved at Noel. He could be cool when he wanted to be. But most of the times, that boy had a attitude. Angry at the world over his parents mistakes. "Sup." Noel smiled catching Valentine by surprise. "Hey you guys could head into the kitchen because that's where Ms. Mary and I are at the moment." Valentine said as they entered her house and she closed then locked the door. Hearing that Ms. Mary was here, Ms. Jolie rolled her eyes. Now she couldn't try to hook Valentine up with Noel being that Marcus was now out of the picture. "Hey, hey, hey!" Ms. Jolie cheered as she spotted Ms. Mary sitting at the island waiting for Valentine to come back. "My people!" Ms. Mary cheered making Noel and Valentine laugh at her. "How you doing Auntie Mary?" Noel asked before placing a kiss on Ms. Mary's forehead. "I'm fine. How are you doing baby?" She smiled as he took a seat next to her. "You know Noel." Ms. Jolie said placing her food on top of the island as well. She grabbed herself and Noel a plate and a fork as well then pulled out the Pepsi knowing everyone would agree on that drink. This time Ms. Mary had cooked chicken four cheese stuffed shells and Ms. Jolie cooked some rasta pasta and a baked from scratch blueberry pie. "By the time I leave I'm probably going to be overweight." Valentine joked making everyone laugh at her. But hearing what Valentine had just said made Ms. Jolie frown. "You deciding on leaving?" She asked with furrowed brows. Valentine licked her bottom lip before shaking her head 'no'. "I'm just saying, if I was to." She shrugged making Ms. Jolie nod her head because if Valentine had plans on leaving she was about to send her son back home. Ms. Jolie couldn't bare to live without her boys leaving to another city or state. Oh no, that's when she turns into the mother in law from hell. "So where's my handsome nephew?" She asked eyeing Ms. Mary the turned Valentine's way.

Listening to XO tour life as she swept up the dirt out of her living room, Valentine was trying to clean this house before her started ringing off the hook. Chachi should be calling her any minute now and so was Asia right after. But Valentine wasn't trying to go to bed with a dirty house. Emptying the trash into the garbage can, Valentine placed the broom and dust pan to the side and carried the full garbage bag out of her house. Being that she had to put it on the curb, Valentine rolled her eyes as she spotted Marcus car pulling into his driveway. When Ms. Jolie had asked about Marcus, Ms. Mary had quickly answered her question saying that he was out for the day. And Valentine took that as her que to change the subject and get Ms. Jolie nosey ass to talk about something else. Placing the garbage bag down, Valentine heard her name being called but she purposely ignored it thinking that was Marcus calling her. "Girl your yellow ass don't hear me calling you?!" Geo yelled making Valentine laugh and make her way over to him. "Hi Geo. Have you spoken to Syd? I hate when her ass goes ghost on me." Valentine said as she rolled her eyes. Sydney always disappeared on Valentine and won't pop up until two weeks later. "Nah, I was just coming to ask you about her." Geo said with furrowed brows. Valentine shook her head before shivering, Some days when the sun sets, the weather would drop drastically and today were one of those nights. "Man... You don't think she purposely curving my ass right?" Geo asked, but Valentine was too busy mugging Marcus as he leaned up against his car while talking on the phone. She rolled her eyes before looking Geo's way, he was already smirking her way though. "Ya niggas need to cut the bullshit already. He misses your ass and you miss him. So what fuck bruh?" He asked as Marcus did his infamous dramatic laugh. Valentine rolled her eyes before looking over at Geo again. "Let me know when you speak to Syd again." Valentine said ignoring everything he just said and gave him a side hug. "Aight." Geo said before watching Valentine walk away. "Boy you dumb as ten niggas!" She heard him yell Marcus way. Heading back inside of her house, her phone was already ringing. So she easily answered her phone as she took a seat on the couch.

"What's up Cha?" Valentine asked as she stared back at Chachi who held a baby across her chest while she sucked on her pacifier. And that's when Valentine remembered Chachi mentioning that she had a daughter. But she didn't know that she was that little.

"So I heard you picked up a boy along the way. Why didn't you flip him?" Chachi smirked making Valentine and shake her head. She wasn't even about to stress Lala telling on her.

"No, it was just apart of my plan." Valentine shrugged not really caring to check up with Jhakim. He was a sight to see, but the way she had him geeked. That's something she wasn't a fan of. Valentine actually like a little chase. But these boys now and days are so easy.

"I like that and I knew what I was doing when I plugged you in. Now you have a new position already. Won't you look at that?" Chachi smiled as she started to pat the baby back.

"And that is?" Valentine asked with a smile on her face. Moving up already aren't we ? Go Val !

"The distraction with your pretty self, but that's only for emergencies only. But you could use that on them little dogs they call coworkers." Chachi said making Valentine nod her head.

"Okay cool, quick question though Cha. Is Isaiah and Lala fucking around?" Valentine asked.

Chachi started laughing before rolling her eyes up at the ceiling. The history between Isaiah and Lala was anything serious. They used to talk but Lala was the one who wanted to stop talking to him. "What the hell did that girl say to you over that boy?" She asked rolling her eyes again. Chachi wasn't choosing sides but Lala was really getting on her nerves constantly picking at Valentine. Like she beat her ass already, what more did Lala want from her ?

"It wasn't her, it was him." Valentine said making Chachi laugh even harder.

"What?! No girl you have to spill this damn tea!" She yelled as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. This was all good news to her.

"That they're just friends." Valentine said not wanting to repeat what he actually said.

"Hm. You'll have to ask Lala then while you're in front of him." Chachi said shaking her head. She was just telling Lala that she needed to leave Isaiah alone, but of course she didn't listen.

"I'll do that and hold on someone is at my door." Valentine said hopping back up and heading over to her front door. Checking the peephole, there was Sydney posing being her usual goofy self. Valentine quickly snatched the door opened and jumped on Sydney. "I missed you! Where the hell you been girl?!" She asked while Sydney tried catching her balance. She wasn't expecting all of this excitement from Valentine. Usually Valentine would ask where did she go and if Sydney dodged the question like she do, Valentine would just shrug it off and change the subject. "I've been staying at my father's house, girl." She said shaking her head. So Valentine got down and invited her inside of her house. "Let me call you back Cha." Valentine said before ending the call. They were only gossiping anyways. placing her phone on the stand, Valentine sat next to Sydney and got comfortable on the couch. "So what's been going on Syd? You got Geo asking me about your whereabouts and all." Valentine asked with a raised brow. Now this time she was curious and actually cared. Sydney is officially her first female friend she had in years. Five years to be exact. Sydney wiped her tears with her sleeves before shaking her head. "Girl my crazy ass mother tried throwing acid on my ass for telling he boyfriend not to fucking touch me! Like we had a fist fight and all! Like bro I really had to put my own mother on her neck." Sydney said before breaking down into a long cry. Valentine rushed to her side and began to rub her back. "I guess we need each other more than we thought. My mom told me that I'm stealing from my grandmother because I didn't know her, but that was no ones fault but my mothers." Valentine said with a shrug as her eyes began to water. They were officially having a heart to heart. "What? Are you serious?" Sydney asked with furrowed brows. Valentine nodded her head before her tears away. "I've never been more serious."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 378 48
Have you ever experienced the love that strikes at the most unexpected place, like the arrow of cupid went haywire, or like the love potion you made...
3.2K 166 11
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
17.3K 535 43
This story is about a girl who was never loved by her parents just because she is not as beautiful as her siblings and her cousins, at least that is...
1.3K 25 29
Love destroyed her life at young age,but when she stepped into a dangerous world of mafia she revealed her true essence.Life turned into a mess when...